Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Shut up Ice. teo got beat by a rent boy from Australia lol. Spence lost to the best fkin fighter in the world. If Teo was fighting a dude of that caliber he would have gotten that kind of drubbing. In fact aint even a guarantee that he'd take that fight.

Spence a warrior man. This dude done got ejected from a car to become unified and then fought a fighter of buds caliber off an absurd layoff...and went out entirely on his shield needing the ref to stop the shit. Enough with the slander and be more consistent Negus :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

First off, now its fuck Spence. He gets no credit for me for coming back from that accident, he was fuckin drunk driving. That's on him. This dude was showing up drunk to press conferences and all that. And he has had several fights since that accident.

Also, Bud was smart, and took a tuneup against that bum. Spence ridiculed him for that. Again, Spence is the dummy here. Getting in his own way. Its his own fault. He chose to fight Bud off that long layoff. He stupidly drank his own koolaid and believed his own hype, he also felt Bud was too small, and ridiculed Bud's opposition. Pure stupidity.

Lastly, not that it has to do with anything, but Teo BEAT LOMA at the height of Loma being Loma. When he was arguably #1. So you sound just as drunk and foolish as your Jamaican brethren, who got absolutely mopped the fuck up. Teo came back and beat the UNDISPUTED at 140, yea he didn't have all his belts hut he never lost them in the ring. Anyway one can argue Teo is more talented and more gifted than Spence.

And fuck both of yall for trying to ruin my post fight high, it ain't happening!! Fuck the bum ass Charlos and Derrick James and Errol Spence and the Cowboys and the whole state of Texas. Fuck brisket. You iust mad your boy got destroyed. Bud did everything smart and the right way, i boldly predicted Bud by stoppage. Just like I make all my bold picks. You pussy foot around and play both sides. Fuck that. I feel vindicated, as does Bud :hammer: :pimp: :finger: so fuck you

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
U can't be more talented and gifted and lose to fucking Kambosos and struggle against Sandor Martin. What an ignorant thing to say. Spence has absolutely decimated anybody he's ever fought at that level. And Spence was regarded as such that he was an equal half of a fight dubbed as a generational type fight. No matter who Teo fights he'll never be viewed in that type of light.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

And coming off this horrible loss, I bet we don't see Spence asking "do I still got it" and having fake ass retirements and saying racist shit and citing mental health issues and whatever else soft ass BS Teo was selling. :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thats a Moe caliber rant Ice...long..good for nothing....and just flat out dumb man. None of it made any sense. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall some clowns who dont know shit about boxing lol stick to UFC. Does Spence have a Loma on his resume?! Does he even have a Josh Taylor. Has he one punched a MF to sleep on ESPN Heisman night?! No, he fuckin hasnt. Anyway that's another argument for another day, he may not be as accomplished or as dedicated as Spence, but I said TALENT and SPECIAL . I definitely think he is more talented than Spence. He beat the shit outta Taylor. Spence dont have a single performance as nice as the Loma fight or Taylor fight. And maybe even the Commey fight.

But anyway, the point was, fuck Spence , the Charlos, Derrick James, and you two bum ass non fantasy football playing fuckboys lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Negus talking about Heisman night. :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

From Clarissa Shields.....

'Crawford the only one who can do Errol like that. So I hope y’all don’t think y’all Crawford cause y’all not be humble and don’t kick a man when he down

From SOG Ward.....

Don’t get it twisted. Errol Spence was and is the TRUTH ! One of the few who constantly ran toward the smoke. The man didn’t believe in tuneups. I respect that !

Real recognize real.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aint nobody knockin Errol, the fact is tho the man is one dimensional and really got exposed Saturday night.

Tuneups are necessary in Boxing. He should have took one but it wouldn't have helped him too much. He better round out his skills moving up in weight , cause his normal advantages wont be there all the time. And he aint the biggest puncher. Sure he can crack an orbital bone if you stand right in front of him for 10 rounds but Mikey, Danny, Porter etc all took his power just fine and were never in any danger.

Crawford even dismissed his power and said it was nothing

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Crawford dismissed his power because he had 2 hands ready to block it all...if you were watching, not because got hit by him and felt it :lol: That's always been Errols trick, his punches are easy to see, but he muscles you and comes with the body attack, and wears you and then those big shots land late. But Bud took everything away, so Errol was gambling with those shots, which Bud had well scouted.

He aint a one trick pony, he's only a one trick pony to the best fighter in this era.

But yes, Spence needs to look about a new trainer if Derrick cant improve him, but the rumor now is he has neurological issues from the car accident, and might be retiring. Its kind of too late in his career to learn new tricks.

Plenty of fights left to have, but depends all on his health.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Only 1 fighter from 147-154 is beating Spence. What trainer is gonna put Spence over the top vs TC?? Goosen?? Who I remember certain folk loved for Ryan. Then Ryan got stomped out by a P4P guy and Goosen is no more lol. This post fight dumping of Spence and James is annoying. Spence ain't losing to anyone else and no trainer in the world has Spence beating TC, so wtf are we really talking about??

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Spence is a bum if he avoids TC and if he mans up to fight him and has rough night he's also a bum. Fuck Spence lol. No, fuck the fickle ass fair weather boxing fan. All this goat talk but it would be bum ass fuck TC if Spence whipped him. Worst resume ever etc.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Only 1 fighter from 147-154 is beating Spence. What trainer is gonna put Spence over the top vs TC?? Goosen?? Who I remember certain folk loved for Ryan. Then Ryan got stomped out by a P4P guy and Goosen is no more lol. This post fight dumping of Spence and James is annoying. Spence ain't losing to anyone else and no trainer in the world has Spence beating TC, so wtf are we really talking about??

You're right. It's not sensible. You dont learn skills that quick anyway, and there is no trainer who could really pull it off. And you're right, Spence beating the rest of 154. Aint nobody really there to be a problem other than Charlo. But he has reached the limit with Derrick, a new trainer wouldn't hurt.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence is a bum if he avoids TC and if he mans up to fight him and has rough night he's also a bum. Fuck Spence lol. No, fuck the fickle ass fair weather boxing fan. All this goat talk but it would be bum ass fuck TC if Spence whipped him. Worst resume ever etc.

Absolutely man. The shit I'm hearing is stupid man.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:31 am 

Cash on hand:

I dont wanna hear shit about the accident, cause he ran thru Danny and Ugas after that and looked fine.

Only 1 fighter PRIOR to this loss would have beat Spence. Now, im not so sure. You guys think he can iust resume his ass kicking ways after a beating like that? We have to see. Tszyu, Ennis shit maybe even Thurman depending on how Errol recover could give him problems.

The internet cooking Derrick James right now, saying he could have stopped it earlier, what do yall say?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:39 am 

Cash on hand:

I think Derrick's ego really showed itself throughout the buildup and the fight. And that's really my only issue and why im throwing out the insults. He probably steered Errol the wrong direction. Though Errol grown enough and man enough to know better. But James didn't have an adjustment to make and didn't think about stopping it cause he didn't respect Bud or his team. He probably had some money on Errol too lol the ref was in Errol's corner and James kept saying "he good he good"

Or he simply knows Errol a warrior and prefer to go out that way. But he showed poor character and leadership skills in the buildup. Said Bud wasn't really skilled just athletic lol talked about Bud's momma. Repeatedly insulted BoMac. Maybe the moment was too big for him

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea it would've been fine if the corner stopped it after the 7th or 8th. But it wasn't egregious to not have stopped it either. I've also seen some, not a lot, but some say the ref stopped it to early. :lol: .....so people just gonna bitch no matter what.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

My favorite knockdown of the fight was the first one. It wasn't as violent as the other two, that uppercut in the exchange was crazy too, but that first one was brilliant.

It was the 2-1, as opposed to the 1-2. MFs on these highlights cant even describe it right, but it is fairly uncommon. I believe going forward more will try and imitate this technique. It's kind of Bud's signature punch now, along with the counter right hook. But its nice and repeatedly catches fools because it's unexpected and awkward.

TC jabbed to the body in round 2, got his in and out cleanly, Spence tries to return the favor , but course he kinda reaches in, and leaves himself open coming back with those flat slower feet, and lack of head movement . TC set that trap and counter smooth with the 2-1. Errol was ready for the 2, as most fighters counter any kind of jab with a single shot like a cross over the top or a hook.

But Spence was not ready for that unexpected power jab to finish the job. Dropped him and stunned him a bit. Ward and Pacqauio have used this punch off the top of my head, but no one does it quite like TC and with that power of TC. Great stuff

Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Here's a video , a lil over technical video , but a video nonetheless describing the knockdown and the 2-1

Board index » General Boxing Chat