Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Unless I've heard wrong. I agree with you 100 percent.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Na I pretty much saw the same thing in a few different articles. It's absurd.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The fight will get signed, and I dont like that Spence is letting Al do this, even though it's reasonable to expect Spence to grease talk and strong arm his own promoter it being Al. But Spence is going to bear the brunt of this and get called a ducker behind it the longer it goes on, and i wont be defending him on it either.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Its hard when you are basically representing yourself. Though i am sure Crawford has some assistance from some experienced folks I would hope. Only Roy was able to navigate his career in a great way without a big name promoter or manager behind him.

Crawford agreeing to less shows he is fully confident and ready to smack Errol around, Errol been on the innanet saying he gonna wash Bud. They both ready to fight just seems like Al wanna rape TC and also probably feels TC gonna whip his fighters ass

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Its hard when you are basically representing yourself. Though i am sure Crawford has some assistance from some experienced folks I would hope. Only Roy was able to navigate his career in a great way without a big name promoter or manager behind him.

Crawford agreeing to less shows he is fully confident and ready to smack Errol around, Errol been on the innanet saying he gonna wash Bud. They both ready to fight just seems like Al wanna rape TC and also probably feels TC gonna whip his fighters ass

Ya i think it's just this. That or Al through his own diligence knows Bud won't stay in the stable in the aftermath. He beats Errol, he basically runs the show at 147 however it goes. So Al wants to rape him now while he has the opportunity because if Bud wins, Al will lose all leverage with Bud in the future.

Everyone keeps saying all Errols other opponents got better deals and none are the equal of Bud. Thats true. But Al had leverage over all of those guys so he didnt need to rape them. Bud is an entirely different financial animal since he doesn't plan to continue under PBC.

In fact I wouldn't be shocked if in the aftermath of this we hear something about a 4 or 5 fight deal under Al and or PBC.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well honestly i think he should sign a 3 or 4 fight deal with Al.

Because he has stated if he were to beat Errol, then he wants to take Charlo shit at 154. That would be awesome for his career and secure his spot in the HOF. Of he were successful.

So that's two fights, im sure this fight will have a rematch clause most likely, a classic Al Bum in between, and then Charlo. If Charlo want that action

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya Ice spot on, I agree. And the fact that Al trying to rinse him is telling me that either Bud aint agreeing to a deal, or Al is offering the rinse first as a tactic to then offer him a multi fight deal that would look must sweeter aftering being offered the rinse. There is some strategy here we dont see. Al is not an amateur, he's the best in the game when it comes to this shit, hands down.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Crawford getting knocked out worse than Ice did on StreetBeefs.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Crawford vs David Avenesyan December 10, 2022

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man how disappointing. But if they would have agreed, they would not have fought until February. TC probably said fuck a year layoff. Spence will probably fight a scrub now too, or maybe Keef. But man, they were right there.

Fans of both will call each other ducks. But hard to say TC a duck when he agreed to less. Hard to call Spence a duck when it seems they were trying until the end, and Crawford stopped responding a few weeks ago. But he probably said fuck yall cause they were playing games originally.

So much talent at 147 and nobody fighting eachother, and its a dam shame the two kings of the sport can't get together. They really need some counseling and mentoring from some OGs to see that they NEED this fight. I seen interviews where they both, mainly Crawford say they dont need the fight and their legacies are secure without it but its like nah. People will forever say what coulda been. They need this.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Corny ass Neguses lol. I guess at this point there's no excuse to not do Spence-Thurman.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:09 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So the word basically is Bud had issues with the deal, Spence and then addressed those issues in another contract, sent it to bud, and Bud flat out refused to even give the contract any play because he wanted to fight this year.

Wtf? Next time around, Spence should hard ball the fuck out of bud. I hope nobody show up to watch him fight that scrub on that scrub promotion he working with.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

No, next time around they should all come with cooler heads, resolve any issues they have, and make the fight. Why are you so in favor of big fights NOT happening?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No, next time around they should all come with cooler heads, resolve any issues they have, and make the fight. Why are you so in favor of big fights NOT happening?? :rofl:

yAAA Cooler heads, thats all it will take, shut up my negga :lol:\

Shit gonna happen, Crawford just needs to humble himself.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes quite literally thats all it will take. Nobody agrees to a deal while flipping tables over while trying to "hard ball the fuck" out of someone. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crawford did a 20 minute live talking about the negotiations. He said they had an offer of $25 mill a piece that Al would not sign off on. He said Al wanted to solely control the show and not work with other entities. He also said to TC why would he want to cap himself or put a limit on how much he can make with the $25 mil thing.

He then said shit he agreed to a $0 guaranteed contract. He said Al told him take the fight, all PBC involvement no one else, or Errol is gonna go make $8 million in December with Keef.

Yall check it out

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fight didn't get made so I don't care about anybody story as to why it wasn't. Everyone involved has moved on.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah thats the one I saw Ice. Spence making more than 25 if a bud fight with Al against Crawford, and Crawfords little "hook up" is just another means to run a 50/50 which is stupid because Crawford dont deserve 50/50, so I dont know what kind of back alley shit Crawford was trying to pull. In fact it likely wasnt even Bud, it was jus some guy trying to get in Buds ear to get Spence away from Al for this fight, and legally that shit just aint gonna work.

Al and Spence did the most to get the leverage in this situation and they supposed to just piss that all away because crawford knows "a guy" who will give them 25 mil each??? :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The good thing that comes from this is .... Crawford said he called Spence directly and them Niggas was talking money and laughing on the phone, so at least the friendly and familiar enough to eventually get through all the BS and get a fight going, and it would have happened, but Crawford wanted to fight in december, it is what it is. We'll get it in the spring/summer as long as nothing fucked up happens.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im honestly not sure. Thet were negotiating since spring this year. I wonder wht they gon work out that couldn't get worked out over the course of 6 months or longer

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It probably took longer with Bob out of the picture. Terrence doing his own thing now and had to go get his own representation, dotting I's and crossing T's on shit he never had to deal with before because TR was handling it for him. Is what it is, I wont get on Crawford too hard for it, but he should have just let it play out and get the fight on rather than go fight a bum in december.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Yeah thats the one I saw Ice. Spence making more than 25 if a bud fight with Al against Crawford, and Crawfords little "hook up" is just another means to run a 50/50 which is stupid because Crawford dont deserve 50/50, so I dont know what kind of back alley shit Crawford was trying to pull. In fact it likely wasnt even Bud, it was jus some guy trying to get in Buds ear to get Spence away from Al for this fight, and legally that shit just aint gonna work.

Al and Spence did the most to get the leverage in this situation and they supposed to just piss that all away because crawford knows "a guy" who will give them 25 mil each??? :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty: :eusa_snooty:

For Spence to make 25 million against Crawford, PBC will have to sell 600,000 ppvs and they don't even believe that either fighter sell that much, especially selling to the same fanbase, the black community, with all the piracy. So in other words you want Spence to make less than 25 million as long as he can feel good that he got the bigger portion? :kopfpatsch: The constant fanager at work here. :hearty-laugh:

PBC "built leverage" was an attempt to lowball Crawford out of the fight and stay away from him. Al's been dragging ass and constantly pushing Thurman on Spence while aging out Crawford. The real truth is PBC don't have the money for the fight. Their network deals are in limbo with Showtime going away and becoming a part of Paramount and Fox no longer broadcasting their fights besides shifty ppvs that should be regular TV.

Floyd said the fight isn't happening anytime soon a month ago. Tim Smith said they didn't have the money and Stephen Espinoza implied the same. They wanted the fighters to fight with no guarantees and to split the net without seeing the numbers. October they agreed to show some numbers to Bud and proposed a fight next year in February or March, possibly. Yo ass wanted Bud to sit around and wait longer with these guys to make a real contract, to fight Spence as a 35 year old coming off a year and a half layoff, for no guarantee and a fucked up split that's less than what Mikey, Ugas, Danny and Porter got to fight Spence. Come on man.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

It probably took longer with Bob out of the picture. Terrence doing his own thing now and had to go get his own representation, dotting I's and crossing T's on shit he never had to deal with before because TR was handling it for him. Is what it is, I wont get on Crawford too hard for it, but he should have just let it play out and get the fight on rather than go fight a bum in december.

This makes no sense. Bob was the problem at first. He had 5 years to make the fight. Al's orchestrating this exactly how he wants for his benefit. He doesn't give a damn about the fans. He's going to make Spence fight Thurman whether he wants to or not. Floyd recently said he talks to Al everyday and that the fight still need to marinate. :hearty-laugh: I've been saying this for years that PBC wants to age Bud and would be happy to not fight him at all. They've done just that. I understand them doing what's best for their investment, but you got to call it like it is. Look at how they are mishandling Tank. What big fight has he had yet?

Board index » General Boxing Chat