Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:01 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Man Haney embarrassed Kambosos. I'm pissed those judges gave George 4 rds. If he had actually legitimately won 4 rds he would've won the fight. :rofl:

And obviously it's gonna happen because it's boxing, but im not ready to just cast Kam aside as a 1 hit wonder. He lost to a great fighter. I wanna see him again vs another legit fighter where maybe it's a better stylistic fight for him. But man, terrific performance by Haney. Huge round of applause.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Haney was just all wrong for Kam. Kam is still a really good fighter. Haney just to long and too disciplined. I liken it to when Don King stopped Toney from fighting Hop because King knew Hop stylistically was just too disciplined a fighter. If Haney slugged all night with Kam like Teo did, Kam coulda won on those cards.

And Ice is right. This should have been Teo vs Haney. But Teo aint beating Haney. Hes not disciplined enough yet to beat Haney. But hes got more physical gifts to make it interesting. But hes also a bit chiney.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Kam aint shit. I watched his fight with Mickey Bey, a split decision. Even with a KD he scored at the end. He just not that talented. 135 and around is fuckin loaded. His reign on the top was short like leprechaun. Dude lost every round in his own backyard. He aint shit.

I wanna see Teo and Haney at 140. We know what Haney is now. Offensively top notch, very smart. Very good instincts and reflexes. But eveey fight he has those moments of getting caught absolutely clean. It wont matter against Kam cause he has no power. But that Teo power could make it interesting. Though i favor Haney still.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Ryan Garcia such a hoe. For real, fuck that lil fag. Talking shit calling Haney's performance bland and Nyquil. Like he didn't just have a horrendous fight a few months ago, against a fuckin bum. Like he's bot fighting old ass Fortuna next. Like he didn't take a break for his pussy ass mental health. Like he didn't duck Haney already talking bout some magical Pacqauio fight. Fuck Ryan garcia

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Haney blanked that Kebab motherfucker

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Ryan Garcia such a hoe. For real, fuck that lil fag. Talking shit calling Haney's performance bland and Nyquil. Like he didn't just have a horrendous fight a few months ago, against a fuckin bum. Like he's bot fighting old ass Fortuna next. Like he didn't take a break for his pussy ass mental health. Like he didn't duck Haney already talking bout some magical Pacqauio fight. Fuck Ryan garcia

You getting way to worked up over some insignificant ass Ryan Garcia. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Real talk. But he's right though, Ryan Garcia is a hoe lol.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Real talk. But he's right though, Ryan Garcia is a hoe lol.

Clearly, lol. I was intrigued and curious about Garcia a long time ago. Saw him fight, never bothered looking his way again. Not even trying to be mean or whatever. Brutal honesty, he's not significant in boxing. I'm not checking for his trolling comments on a grown man's virtuoso performance.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I concur that Ryan Garcia is a hoe and he still ain't shit.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kam got exposed for the bum that he is bum that he is but I'm still not ready to say that Haney is great either....
Haney dominated this bozo with just a jab to the head,never had to adjuyot change anything his first plan worked all night it was embarrassing for Kam Jesus

Just that jab ain't gonna work against Loma,Shakur,Ryan,or any of the other top dudes that Haney fights at 135 and 140 in the future...
Kam looked very frustrated and confused the jab us the most basic punch in boxing and it was troubling to see Kam so fucked up off that last night

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

The jurys still out man....
I wanna see these young guys fight each other.
Tank,Ryan Garcia,Haney,Lopez,Shakur and Loma that's the 6 dudes I wanna see against each other I'm tired of all this pussy footing around

Tanks a free agent now so go get some balls and make the fights Floyd was afraid to put him in.....
Haney,teo,and Shakur seem willing to fight the best we know Loma is Kam obviously is so let's make these fights happen

I'd love to see these guys against rolly to he looked good against tank he deserves another big fight one of these guys for sure

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kam is a bum, still not sold on Haney, but Ryan Garcia is one of the "top dudes."

Jesus. :kopfpatsch: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dont discredit the Jab. That's the best punch in Boxing. Plenty have made a career based on that one punch ala Larry Holmes, Winky and Quartey

Post Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kam is a bum, still not sold on Haney, but Ryan Garcia is one of the "top dudes."

Jesus. :kopfpatsch: :rofl:

Werent you just talkin about this man talkin out both sides recently??? Vintage Moe bruh, vintage. :lol: that shit dont make any sense.

Board index » General Boxing Chat