Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man the ball is in Crawford and Spence court now...

If Crawford really got balls man he should give keef or Ennis a call right now and make the right....
Its nowhere left for that hoe to turn...
He can't get taylor now fucked that up

Can't rematch brook that would be lame...
Can't fight barrios keef and tank already bust that ass

It is no mor options for Crawford....
If I was keef man I'd fight Crawford or brook by this July if hes really serious about fighting 3 times this yr July is the perfect time

Crawford need to make this fight man if hr goes and destroys keef then fine so be it...
But I'm tired of these hypothetical wins y'all seem to hand Crawford

So let's get it man,let's get this work...
I wanna see keef against brook,tank or Crawford thisbjuly

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:52 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Negus, Boots Ennis the GOAT WW in the hypothetical world. it's what we do.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Negus, Boots Ennis the GOAT WW in the hypothetical world. it's what we do.

Moe got some nerve talkin bout hypothetical shit when he giving keef hypothetical KOs over Brook, not even you would go that far :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

My opinion on this matter is more valid and Warrented...
Look man barrios is a young stud that's hungry, willing and able to take that ass whipping he took

A 35 yr old brook would be much more willing to tap out and the fight could be beaten out of him how keef couldy beat it out of barrios...
A old past it fighter like brook with all his wear and tear is much more willing to tap out against a guy like keef wen the going really gets tough is all I'm saying

That's a very fair and unbiased assessment on my part

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My opinion on this matter is more valid and Warrented...
Look man barrios is a young stud that's hungry, willing and able to take that ass whipping he took

A 35 yr old brook would be much more willing to tap out and the fight could be beaten out of him how keef couldy beat it out of barrios...
A old past it fighter like brook with all his wear and tear is much more willing to tap out against a guy like keef wen the going really gets tough is all I'm saying

That's a very fair and unbiased assessment on my part

Keef couldn't batter a guy that Tank did, but he's gonna Brook.... your position being unbiased dont make it any less nonsensical. At least tell me that Keef will box his ears off or something...its still silly, but it's far better than a position that has almost no standing...Keef battering Brook....last person he battered was Soto Karass. Aint no fighters like that being talked about.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro keef battered barrios he won every rd and hurt him several times....he battered Lopez dropped his ass and gave him a beating

And he gave Manny a beating to he came up short,but mannys face was marked up that night..jermz wat part u not understanding?? Brook is a old dog man I don't think he's gonna wanna walk thru that fire like Lopez and barrios was willing to

Like Manny was willing to wen keef took over the 2nd half of that fight...it's just my opinion I could be wrong,maybe we'll see.
We'll see how barrios looks in his next fight

It's very possible tank and keef beat the prime out of his ass....brook has never looked the same after those 2 back to back beatings he took against ggg and Spence
So we'll see how barrios comes back in his next fight

We gonna see really soon man shit about to really get popping....if keef can't get Crawford or the Spence ugas winner next I'm very interested to see if he says brook or tanks name

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's a 50 50 fight man, Brook will give just as well has he gets. Like you are so fond of saying, this is the same dude who was fighting evenly with Spence thru 6 or 7 rounds. Keef dont have that kind of firepower. He does have the boxing chops, but hey, so does Brook. 50/50. If this happens yall come see me, we gonna write out a test!

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brooks best bet is to stick with the euro bums...
I think maybe he could beat benn cuz he's a unproven child...he fights anyone else like keef,Charlo,or eubank it's a wrap he's getting a beatdown

Beating Khan how he did would be a perfect way to retire...this win can be horrible if it gives him false hope and it will lead to him getting another beatdown like he did in his other 3 losses

We gonna see real soon man

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

At least Brook knocked out the guy he was supposed to knock out. Thurman looked sharp, but it was the perfect opponent to look good against and he couldn't finish the job. All that bs of Barrios being young and game means nothing. He was too inexperienced and shouldn't have went 12 rounds with keef, if Thurman is as dangerous as you say he is. Moving up in weight coming off a knockout loss to a guy who moved up in weight from 126. Tank is a lightweight and cracks harder than keef. He gave Porter good work in sparring. I wonder if keef can take that power to the body? I'm seeing Canelo Kovalev all over again.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Only reason why barrios got koed by tank was because he was dead from making the weight...barrios won mor RDS against tank than he won against keef so at the end of the day he had way more success against tank than he did against keef

If barrios had a rematch with tank at 147 I'm sure it wouldn't result in a ko again man but whatever...
Barrios looked like a real ww against keef and it helps ur Chin,stamina,and punch resistance wen u dont gotta kill yourself to make weight like he did against keef

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Still with all that, Gervonta is a former featherweight and just fought at 130 before jumping to 140. Thurman blamed himself and his training for not being able to get rid of Barrios. Yeah, I'd put my money on keef over Brook, but not by knockout and it won't be a cake walk.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

rj wrote:
Still with all that, Gervonta is a former featherweight and just fought at 130 before jumping to 140. Thurman blamed himself and his training for not being able to get rid of Barrios. Yeah, I'd put my money on keef over Brook, but not by knockout and it won't be a cake walk.

See thats sensible. It's a 50 50, not a cake walk at all for either guy. Thurman making excuses, trying to kick the can down the road so the fans will tune into his next fight, he knows his training was just fine.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

motherfuckers crowning Boots the GOAT talking about sensibility. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

motherfuckers crowning Boots the GOAT talking about sensibility. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's the GOAT, BITCH!!!! :smile81: :smile81:

Nobody calling him the Goat, we just recognize a natural and great welterweight when we see one, about to run the table in a division where the 2 best guys, 1 started at a lower division, and the other got thrown out of a speeding sports car and might not be the same dude. And the rest of the old dudes aint worth mentioning, including your GOAT KEEF!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

It all remains to be seen....
We all know Ennis has the goods,but we have to see how his chin holds up wen he finally gets hit by a real guy

I wanna see how he reacts wen he gets tagged by dudes like keef,Spence,tc,Ortiz and ugas...
That's the last and only test Ennis needs to pass

Eye test says he's the man he has #1 p4p potential someday we all know this ....
Tests have got to be taken man

As it stands right now Spence has a much more reliable chin and takes body shots much better than keef and Crawford...ice never really seen Spence hurt,down,or in trouble,but we've all seen Crawford and keef hurt and in trouble

So that's why these fights gotta happen in the next yr or 2 between all these guys

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crawford beats everyone in the world 154 pounds and under.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think boots and Jermell are his biggest challenge. I remember what I saw in spence that made me say hed be the top guy at WW, and i see more in Boots. Hes also young and this is dudes first and natural weight which means his phtsical peak aint even here and he'll only get stronger if hes the goods. Thats not good for Bud.

As for Jermell....well hes spences sparring partner....has the same mettle. Maybe less skills but he has the benefit of not having a drinking problem and not.having a car accident under his belt. Hes almost 6 foot and big no homo.

Ive said it enough already. Spence vs Crawford my heart says Spence but im picking Crawford to win.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

yes you've said enough. please stop.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yes you've said enough. please stop.

:bj2:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Boots is easy work for a Crawford pr Spence right. Dude aint even been 12 rounds or fought anyone worth a dam. The experience would be too great to overcome.

Jermell is good but the blueprint is out on him TC will outbox him. Jermell lost to Harrison and was losing on cards to lesser fighters before stopping them.

I think Spence is his biggest threat but I got Bud

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spencer is clearly his biggest threat by a country mile.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

We gonna see real soon...
How spence beats ugas is gonna say alot about where he really is.i expect him to clearly beat this dude but if he struggles it means he can't beat bud right now period

Dude just made a statement being the first and only man to stop porter....Spence could make a statement if he stops ugas coming off that Manny win.
Lot of future fights and earnings are at stake for Spence man it's a lot of pressure and that's not good for all that pressure to be on a loser alcoholic like Spence

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I'm hoping Spence is training hard and doing wat he's supposed to and staying off that bottle man cuz he needs to look great and be on his game against ugas so he can set up his future

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I completely forgot that Brook and Khan were fighting. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Boxing Chat