Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
so is Keef "back" and in full dangerous mode?? or was this more of eh, nice fight against an ok fighter but nothing bigger to look forward to??

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Boxing is better with Keith. Good performance. Glad he took it serious and was in great shape.

He could have more KO's if he dig in, walk a guy down from time to time. But his nature is just to hop around. Problem is he gives ground so quickly and easily it gives guys hope. Then he is hurt easily so it really gives guys hope that they are only one punch away.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Keith could have got him outta there with a sharp counter right hand over the top. But i love how crafty and tricky Keith is setting up shots. He set Danny up with some nice ones, hit Shawn with some great counter left hooks, but i love that knockdown he scored against Robert the Ghost Guerrero.

He feinted the right, Ghost reacted and leaned right into a sweeping, like slapping left hook that he didn't see and caught him on top of the head. A lil follow up barrage dropped him but that sneaky cunning left hook was what did it. When you fight Keef, you always gotta look for that tricky shit. Its hatd cause he is fast and athletic.

But guys like Spence and Crawford just gonna take it to his ass like Pacqauio did and hurt him, but he can beat Ugas

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Didnt watch the whole fight but keef looked alright. Looked in shape, and as good as you'd expect he could be at his age. Still dont think hes beating Crawford, or Spence, or Boots. He might be able to get by Ugas, hard to say, that would actually be a very good 50/50 fight.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

he got hurt to the body again this time vs a guy moving up with pillow gloves. go ahead and fight Crawford or Spence and get put out to pasture

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol yall think sometimes thurman might be a lil soft around the mid huh. Yea Spencer or Crawfish would break him for that.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

him being hurt to the body last night has been a bit exaggerated. it wasn't nearly a Callazo situation. he was in no trouble at any point last night. and PLEASE lets stop with the small man talk with Barrios. he was a bit bigger than Keef last night. he's a full fledged WW. bigger than Crawford as well. anyway i really though something crazy was gonna happen with what i thought would be a rusty, unmotivated Keef. obviously those things weren't true and Keef looked like his old legit self. he's a definite underdog vs the top 2 at WW, but he's clearly #3 so those fights are still viable.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man keef is vulnerable tothe body always has been....
At the end of the day he only lost once and has only been down maybe twice in his entire career

Crawford is chinny also and very vulnerable and more hittable than ever...keef would land alot of rights and those sweeping left hooks against him

Listen man keef is dangerous for Crawford and Spence so these fights need to happen ...he could outbox both in enough spots and has the power, countering and IQ to really bother them

Maybe they both stop him in a competitive fight,maybe not but I'm sure he gives both a hard time like porter did and he could do more and better than wat porter did...
So watever I'm down to see keef lose to either one,but enjoy with these hypothetical wins

Ennis is out hes young so none of these guys are fighting him...I'd like to see barrios against the Garcias or some other young guys at WW.
Shit if tank ain't doing nothing have a rematch with barrios at 147 why not??

I really wish Floyd would get some balls and throw tank in there with Thurman cuz we all know he knows better and is to smart to make that mistake....
Keef would wash that little shit up

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol why TF anyone wants to see Barrios again is beyond me :kopfpatsch: Dude got knocked out by Tank and won like a round against Keef. He sucks. He said he was happy with the result last night lmao. Like a true bum he was happy he won a round against Keef.

Also Keef is not clearly #3. That is Ugas for now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman will be easy work for Crawford. There's levels to this. Let's see if he still want that work. He's backtracked since calling him out.

If he's sanctioned to fight Boots or Ortiz for a shot at Spence/ Ugas winner, well he's done for.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman's performance didn't put any fear in the top 5 welterweights at all. Yeah Keith is the 6th best at 147 at best.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman's performance didn't put any fear in the top 5 welterweights at all. Yeah Keith is the 6th best at 147 at best.

yea, most likely like 11th or 12th best. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao, aint nobody having any real varying opinions on Thurman right now, :lol: he's here, he's in shape, but he's likely food!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ya keep hating on keef and writing him off as a bum and easy money for all these guys....
Fact of the matter is that Spence and Crawford struggled with porter and barely got by

They look more vulnerable now than ever before also...
Ugas ya keep talking about but keef ain't losing to that guy no way ...he definitely won't beat Spence so all this talking about ugas is crazy to me

It's levels to this I didn't see ugas do anything really special against Manny...he didn't win no 9 rds and really dominate manny he landed some good rights and barely won against a 42 yr old Manny so I wasn't impressed

Same dude that got outboxed by porter and clearly lost and looked much slower on his feet against porter nowhere close to this Boogeyman ya think he is for some reason

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya keep hating on keef and writing him off as a bum and easy money for all these guys....
Fact of the matter is that Spence and Crawford struggled with porter and barely got by

They look more vulnerable now than ever before also...
Ugas ya keep talking about but keef ain't losing to that guy no way ...he definitely won't beat Spence so all this talking about ugas is crazy to me

It's levels to this I didn't see ugas do anything really special against Manny...he didn't win no 9 rds and really dominate manny he landed some good rights and barely won against a 42 yr old Manny so I wasn't impressed

Same dude that got outboxed by porter and clearly lost and looked much slower on his feet against porter nowhere close to this Boogeyman ya think he is for some reason

Old man Pac made Keef look baaaad Moe. Thats all. This aint the Keef from before then. This aint the keef who beat Porter. He's food. He'll be competitive, til he get eaten.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Keith isn't a bum, he's a former one division champion that will be a good name on someone's resume soon. At his best, he barely got past Porter and Garcia though, who really were beat clearer by Spence and Bud.

Crawford for sure didn't take a lot of hits from Porter like Thurman did and if you want to say 86 punches in 10 rounds against a guy like Shawn is a lot then you don't know boxing. Bud limited Porter's output to a career low. You think he wasn't supposed to get hit at all.

The problems the 40 year old legs of Pacquiao gave Keith will be doubled against Crawford who is also bigger and more accurate. Thurman's weakness to body shots is Taylor made for Spence, Crawford, Ortiz and Boots. It's good he's back in the mix. I guess that Pacquiao money ran low.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ortiz and "Boots" havent done shit. Keef was looking like a murderer when he was fighting that level of comp too. wake me when they fight someone worth a damn.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We're simply talkin about boots the same way you talked about Thurman back in 2014 when he didnt do a single damn thing the same way you saying boots hasnt lol.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ortiz and "Boots" havent done shit. Keef was looking like a murderer when he was fighting that level of comp too. wake me when they fight someone worth a damn.

True, they haven't done shit yet, but that is the case with everyone coming up. They're good enough to beat Thurman though and bet he don't want any smoke with them young guns for a reason. Old as Pac who hadn't look good in years, even against Broner, exposed Thurman some. His 3 fights in the last 5 years hasn't impressed me that he's that good. Hell Davis got Barrios out of there and is saying he'll destroy Keith's body :hearty-laugh: I'd like to see that fight now after Saturday. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro look man a 40 yr old PAC brought his best against keef a d it was no shame in that loss....
Keep for sure won 5-7 rds against Manny and that was a close fight that PAC only won because of the knockdown

Ya can say for sure that any of these guys would have beaten that 40 yr old PAC?? Man please....
Look man like I said Ennis is the truth he has #1 p4p potential that's fine

Argument can be made Ennis beats all these dudes right now today...Ortiz said himself he's not ready for these guys yet.keef has earned the right to lose to Spence and Crawford if so fine than so be it

But I don't see Spence and Crawford as invincible like ya do these dudes ain't prime Floyd or Roy or Tyson so ya need to knock it off....
Keef clearly beat porter and Garcia those fights weren't close ya on crack

He hurt and stunned both of them several times he dominated them I was there at the Barclays center for both of those fights ....he wobbled Danny on the 1st 2 rds real bad after that shit was a sparring session

At best Danny won 4 rds maybe and that's being generous....porter man keef stunned him alot of times please.keed decisively beat everyone he ever faced aside from pac and it's still enough ppl that think he beat PAC but watever man

Look man I wanna see these dudes beat keef and I don't believe it's for sure that they do....get off Spence and Crawfords nuts dudes are far from invincible and unbeatable like I said yes there a favorite over him but they ain't no prohibitive favorite

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:57 am 

Cash on hand:

I wanna see if Spence and Crawford can walk thru keefs sweeping left hook and rights like they do yo everyone else cuz I'm not convinced....
We need to see them beat keef and ik not convinced he presents challenges both men have never see n

At the end of the day keef would be by far the best fighter for both so ya need to stop....these 3 men need to all see each other before they retire that's it end of story cuz we'll never know and all 3 would be each other's best career defining win no matter wat ya say

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Only keefs biggest swallower would say his fight with Porter wasn't close :kopfpatsch:

https://www.ringtv.com/426947-keith-thu ... ing-fight/

Getting tagged 20 punches per round, chased around the ring and mauled on the ropes over and over has never looked so dominant. :hearty-laugh: Keith was not in control of that fight at all. Back n forth until the end. Wipe that jizz off the side of your mouth now.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

I wanna see if Spence and Crawford can walk thru keefs sweeping left hook and rights like they do yo everyone else cuz I'm not convinced....
We need to see them beat keef and ik not convinced he presents challenges both men have never see n

At the end of the day keef would be by far the best fighter for both so ya need to stop....these 3 men need to all see each other before they retire that's it end of story cuz we'll never know and all 3 would be each other's best career defining win no matter wat ya say

Barrios fought his 1st fight at welterweight, after a knockout loss to a lightweight, and he took those hooks. Yeah keef lands clean punches, but when the last time he actually dropped somebody?

Spence will walk him down and fold him. Thurman won't be able to run for 12 rounds after Errol's body attack slows him down. Crawford will get the timing of those sweeping hooks down and hurt keef. He's just the smarter, craftier fighter. He won't get into a war like PBC fighters like to.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah I remember scoring that Thurman Porter fight a draw.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah I remember scoring that Thurman Porter fight a draw.

yea that was a dumb score lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat