Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:36 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol listen to you :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: you said Jessie vargas was a big name hahaha. Trying to defend this duck. Jessie was never a name just smaller and easier work. Spence been pussy!

He was a bigger name than NO NAME UGAS at the time, with fights with Pacquiao and Bradley. Are you seriously being this dense to call the man a ducker :hearty-laugh: knock it off?? If this was a fighter you liked you'd see it the right way. I'd sooner accept the Crawford claim, the Ugas one is just straight stupid, it was then, and it especially is now since the only thing stopping Spence from the fight is a sanctioning body lol.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:39 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's always later with this guy. Well later is passing him by. He got to show something now. No more Thurman's leftovers. The sanctioning bodies won't care about his side of the street. He sold y'all pipe dreams and protected his 0. Say what you want about Crawford, but he didn't bs around in any division this long like this.

If you want to speak that on Spence, go for it, but Crawfords resume at WW is even worse, so dont speak on him with reverence in comparison. In fact this WW resume has been quite pathetic before he fought Porter, who subsequently was so disinterested in boxing that he retired when the fight was over.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:39 am 

Cash on hand:

I can hear Spence's crackin ass voice, when they asked him about Ugas lol.

This shit too funny, he straight up said not interested, im targeting Jessie Vargas instead :lol: :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

As far as the young boys RJ, at least Canelo had beat guys on Floyd's undercard like Mosley and beat a prime undefeated Trout before Mayweather. He also had KO'd some former champs like Cintron and shit

Anyway I didn't say I didn't want to see then get a crack, its just we know it aint happening. And guys are over here saying they would do this or they would do that when thise dudes aint even been tested

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
I can hear Spence's crackin ass voice, when they asked him about Ugas lol.

This shit too funny, he straight up said not interested, im targeting Jessie Vargas instead :lol: :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm sure Crawford will take a 40 or 45 split if Spence actually offers it.

Spence did in 2020 and Bud said he never would fight him 40/60 unless he was the 60, and he has not come off of this position since, he's actually doubled down lol.

Bud is doin was Bob taught him, campaign in the media while sitting around and expecting it to come to him. Has Bud or his ppl called Al or Errol? Clearly not, because if they did, he'd be talkin about it! Seems like the perfect time to do it since Spence cant fight Ugas. Instead Bud is out shooting instagram videos in the ocean lol.

Has Bud come down to accepting the 60/40 Errol pitched back in December 2020? Or is he still demanding 50/50 or 60/40 in his favor? No, and who knows, because Bud aint clarifying that part of it at all. He on his bad business man shit.

Yall only hear Bud say some shit and run with it and ignore that he doesn't say. His own former promoter said Bud dont sell and they lost money on him lmao, and Spence say 60/40, Bud refuses, but Spence is the only one holding it up?

Until Crawford wants to bring up him talking to Al Haymon, or Floyd (since Al and Floyd are homies), shit that actually leads to a fight, I'm not taking anything he saying serious.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nothing anyone says is cement Jermzhi. That was 2 years ago and it wasn't any official negotiations, just media hype. Just like now Crawford is hyping up a narrative that Spence is a duck, lol. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes though. I do know Floyd called him right after the Porter fight. It's a two way street though. Spence should be reaching out to Terence to make the fight as well.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bud got his freedom papers and he dont know how to act, thats :lol: all this really is, and his public foolishness got all yall talkin reckless.

Attachment:
spence.JPG
spence.JPG [ 51.87 KiB | Viewed 3168 times ]

Aint no need to wait for one side to send something over the other. Bud doin all this talkin, but he aint goin to them, but he aint picking up the phone when they call either? He just talkin thru the media. :hearty-laugh: and yall eating it up.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:02 am 

Cash on hand:

You and Spence contradicting y'all selves. One second you say Crawford is behind the scenes not wanting to take 40 and the next you say he's not answering the phone. Which one is it?

You eating up Spence propaganda.

They're both just hyping up the fight. It's going to happen soon, I think.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You and Spence contradicting y'all selves. One second you say Crawford is behind the scenes not wanting to take 40 and the next you say he's not answering the phone. Which one is it?

You eating up Spence propaganda.

They're both just hyping up the fight. It's going to happen soon, I think.

The fuck are you talking about man, you're confusing yourself. I didnt say Crawford is not wanting to take 40, CRAWFORD SAID he's not willing to take 40!!!! He said this LAST YEAR!!!! Spence is saying RIGHT NOW, that Crawford wont pick up the phone!!!

Are you drinking fam??? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Ive heard the hang up right now is Crawford's 50/50 demand. Crawford is doing lip service in public, but declining the split behind closed doors and then saying Spence dont want the fight. He's turning down 60/40, and then pleading to the IBF to make him Spence's mandatory lol, which is dumb because it would get him even less of a split.

Naw I'm not drinking homie. I was referring to this.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ive heard the hang up right now is Crawford's 50/50 demand. Crawford is doing lip service in public, but declining the split behind closed doors and then saying Spence dont want the fight. He's turning down 60/40, and then pleading to the IBF to make him Spence's mandatory lol, which is dumb because it would get him even less of a split.

Well again, when did Crawford come off of his demand? You said you're sure Crawford would accept 40, show me where he said he would after saying he wouldn't?

And btw for full disclosure, the Errol Tweet saying Crawford aint picking up his phone was a fake tweet. So aint nobody offering anybody anything new right now, in any direction.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bud got his freedom papers and he dont know how to act, thats :lol: all this really is, and his public foolishness got all yall talkin reckless.

Attachment:
spence.JPG

Aint no need to wait for one side to send something over the other. Bud doin all this talkin, but he aint goin to them, but he aint picking up the phone when they call either? He just talkin thru the media. :hearty-laugh: and yall eating it up.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Look at you get hype off a fake tweet.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:19 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Attachment:
spence.JPG

Look at you get hype off a fake tweet.

Shut up mang :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Best to just wait til their are ACTUAL developments or news at this point. Errol is already training and he needs a fight if hes gonna fight in feb or march.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Well again, when did Crawford come off of his demand? You said you're sure Crawford would accept 40, show me where he said he would after saying he wouldn't?

And btw for full disclosure, the Errol Tweet saying Crawford aint picking up his phone was a fake tweet. So aint nobody offering anybody anything new right now, in any direction.

Why would he have to come out and say anything publicly? Spence started that bs trying to ridicule the man publicly instead of sending over an offer. Boxing business is done best behind the scenes the way it should be done. Spence might be offering 30% now. We don't know if he stayed with the same offer.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why would he have to come out and say anything publicly? Spence started that bs trying to ridicule the man publicly instead of sending over an offer. Boxing business is done best behind the scenes the way it should be done. Spence might be offering 30% now. We don't know if he stayed with the same offer.

:kopfpatsch: He already did say something publicly lmao...that he wouldn't take 40, which you yourself already said you are so sure he would accept if it was offered. So again, I'm asking you, since out of his own lips it was said he wouldn't take 40, show me where what he says proves that what YOU said about him taking 40 is correct lol.

And if you say boxing business is best settled behind the scenes, fine, I agree. Well then like i said earlier, Crawford should stop trying to rattle cages through the media.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

It's called selling the fight :kopfpatsch: What, you mad because Bud's clowning your boy and Errol's looking bad in his silence? :hearty-laugh: You so desperate for fake tweets to be true cause you yourself want to hear him say something, something in affect to wanting to fight this man, right? :hearty-laugh: I understand :hearty-laugh:

Crawford only talked about the split when Spence tried to big fish talk his ass. It was a response, you know people were asking him about it. What the fuck was he supposed to say then? :kopfpatsch:
Things have obviously changed and let your boy dare go public again talking 60/40 and we'll see what happens. But he's not and he hasn't. Where's that same energy at from Spence? Dude turned into Thurman 2.0. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man we need to just call this wat it is...
We all know Spence and tc ain't fighting Ennis right noe cus he has all the talent and youth on his side to beat both of them...

Ortiz is a mandatory for Spence, he ain't taking that fight either...
Look man one of them will end up fighting and beating ugas

Maybe after Thurman beats barrios he goes after Spence same way he went after PAC thinking hes weak with this eye situation.
Thurman is a thinking man so I say he targets Spence for this summer cuz tc looks better off than Spence at thus moment

I think possibly we see Spence against ugas and Thurman in 2022 that seems the most likely...
Crawford I have no idea maybe he sees Taylor or Thurman I pray....

I think in 2023 we get the Spence tc fight cuz there will be nowhere to run for either man...
I think if this is real and tc has to take 40% he should have taken it yrs ago

Please provide me a link I need proof that Spence offered this dude 40% and tc turned it down cus if thats the case I blame tc for holding this fight up

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence finally responds "line em up". Short and to the point.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:10 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya lets see where it goes. Honestly i dont like bud next. But im also irritated about waiting til 2023.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man I think we should count our blessings and cut our losses....
We got Floyd vs pac wen they were 38 and 36

So if we gotta wait 1 more yr to get Spence and tc much closer to there primes than PAC and Floyd were than that's fine by me.
In the meantime I'm cool with one of them beating ugas,Thurman or Taylor

Spence still has the leverage IMO although since tc did become the first man to stop porter I think the argument could be made that its in Spences favor 55-45 for the ppv split

Tc needs to just accept he ain't getting 50-50 because Spence is younger and he can wait tc out all while ugas and Thurman are at pbc....

If tc chooses to go the josh Taylor route that's fine....
But dude better watch out its been a lot of upsets in boxing and ufc since this pandemic started these last 2 yrs

Joshua losing to Ruiz and usyk,nunes just lost,nobody thought donor would lose to poirer,than poorer beats conor twice and loses to olivera...
So tc better watch out cuz Taylor wouldn't be no pushover that dude got skill and charisma and its been a lot of upsets lately

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Ya lets see where it goes. Honestly i dont like bud next. But im also irritated about waiting til 2023.

The time's now. Spence could put a rematch clause or whatever in a contract. Is his 0 worth missing out on the money from 2 or 3 megafights? The excuses are already there if he loses. I'd rather see them fight while they're both still undefeated. Boots, Ortiz or Ugas can spoil that if we keep waiting.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:42 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
the thread title should've read "question to Jermz. " :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: right???

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

the thread title should've read "question to Jermz. " :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat