Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man I dont even like tank...
But he clearly beat Cruz end of story.
He won 7-8 RDS in this fight.
I just wanna see these young guys fight each other man its time

The shots Cruz was landing Romero would have iced tank that night....woulda baptized his ASS
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Davis,Haney,loma,kambosos,Garcia,teofimo its time for these dudes to fight each other at 135 or 140 man period

I'm tired of all these excuses about weights and different promoters and companies man its to much nonsense.... All these dudes are scared and hiding from each other

Seems like haney and lopez got the most balls

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:19 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah Ive had enough. Ryan Garcia has a vagina. Tank seem to be the best one but does the most ducking, admittedly so as they keep talking about future business. Garcia is the only one he's tried to fight. Haney been trying to make fights but he been getting the run around. Teo is half and half. Gotta hope that the Haney Kambosos fight happen next. Tanks hand is busted and he says he dont care about Kambosos belts so that potential fight shouldnt be a think.

Hearn says hes ready to offer the most for that fight, so Haney Kambosos in Australia before their winter months so before June/July/August.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

I wish Teo would go for a rematch. He can beat Kambosos.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Knock off that Teo soft spot shit man, lol, Teo went cherry picking, found a bee hive in the cherry tree, and got stung. He deserve a rematch about as much as Loma deserves one against him.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
of course it was legit. overall , not why he struggled though.

How so?

After our little pow wow about him fighting on a sunday, you were the one who watched the fight and I didnt :hearty-laugh: but Tank is a southpaw. That's a left jab. You telling me him not being able to throw an effective jab without pain for minimum half the fight didnt have anything to do with the struggle?

im just saying that Tank didnt look all that impressive the first 6 rds anyway. it'd be different if he was dominating then fell off after the injury. and it didnt become obvious and noticeable until about rd 10. he was still throwing it prior to that.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

of course it was legit. overall , not why he struggled though.

How so?

After our little pow wow about him fighting on a sunday, you were the one who watched the fight and I didnt :hearty-laugh: but Tank is a southpaw. That's a left jab. You telling me him not being able to throw an effective jab without pain for minimum half the fight didnt have anything to do with the struggle?

im just saying that Tank didnt look all that impressive the first 6 rds anyway. it'd be different if he was dominating then fell off after the injury. and it didnt become obvious and noticeable until about rd 10. he was still throwing it prior to that.

Fair enough, I'll take your word. I also yeard the hand was bad going in. But I guess we'll just see how he looks next fight, might be against Rolly because Rolly talkin shit.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

How the fuck you aint even watch the fight but commenting on it lmao. Tank looked like shit. He fought a scary ass defensive fight, while looking to score a one punch uppercut Ko. There were times he flexed and tried to take it to Pitbull, that was good, but he just looked sloppy, took punches, fought like shit. Hand didnt have much to do with it. I wish Rolly was there that night cause Tank was for the taking, but maybe he wouldn't fight Rolly like that.

Teo mentioned that Tank doesnt fight cause he loves the sport or its a passion for him. Maybe he knows some inside shit cause Tank looked like a guy uninterested in being in there and was suoer friendly with his opponent afterward.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aint no soft spot for him I just think he is better than what he showed and I like the way he beat Loma and Commey and some others. I think he can beat Kambosos if he fough smart and bixed to the best of his ability. So yea i would love a rematch first, if not bring on Haney but i see that as a foregone conclusion looking at their styles.

I still want Haney-Teo too but maybe 135 is out the window for him.

Speaking of Rolly, he was talking some hilarious shit about Haney. Dude really seems like he isnt all there mentally, and with how he talks its just funny AF

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man none of this shit matters at the end of the day... Its obvious Davis and Garcia dont love boxing and thats fine.Garcia us more worried about followers and likes on social media

Thats cool bro everyone doesn't have to live breathe and eat this shit like floyd and PAC did....
But than wen dudes lose and there money gets fucked up than we'll see how they act

Floyd obviously knows tank ain't built and hes trying to buy time....I expect rolly to be next sometime in august or September. Let that hand rest and get well and I definitely smell folly next

Garcia has no chin so that would be a ko most likely for tank...but either tank Garcia doesn't go 12.
Garcia lands those shots pitbull was landing he could put tank out to

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man teos business at 135 is done its onto 140 now...I'd love to see him fight broner or prograis at 140 to start off.

Taylor and Ramirez are options down the line for him there....could do a rematch with loma at 140 if he has the balls which I dont think he does...
Could see haney at 140

I agree it seems like haney is about that business he seems more willing to fight the top guys than anyone else...teo also man look he stepped up and fought nakatani and commey first before loma and he beat loma

Lost a close fight with kambosos wen he struggled to make weight so thats OK life goes on....
But its time now man.
Haney,tank, and teo been active
Its time for Garcia to show up and show us he still is in the conversation

I dont blame tank for not wanting to see kambosos cuz its true he brings no money to the table....
He could make more money against rolly or other guys if I'm being honest

Look he beat Santa Cruz,barrios and now this Cruz so he has some solid wins on his resume....
He needs to rest that hand and not hit anything at all for 3 months minimum I'd say

Post Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tanks resume is trash. He has Pedraza and Pedraza looked like he threw the fuckin fight. Santa Cruz was fools gold real experts knew that was a mismatch. Mayweather protecting this kid cause his other fighters sucked snd he sucks at identifying talent.

Its a shame because he wasn't protected on the way up, but back then he was promoted by Top Rank the best to ever do it. They make legends. And identify top talent like no other.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Arum is great at poaching talent yes I'll give u that...
Great eye but hes a piece of shit scumbag that robs the fighters like don king

Its a reason why Oscar,Floyd,cotto,PAC everyone left his ass...Crawford is the latest guy to split.
If keyshawn davis becomes great as ppl expect him to he'll be out the door to

Floyd should be able to draw the top talents to pbc soon enough tho its about that time...
No reason why he can't start signing guys like keyshawn davis

Duke ragan,Jared Anderson guys like that I'm sure he'll start getting them on board..hes done great @pbc already getting all the wws.
Haymon gets all the credit,but Floyd put in a lot of work in pbc that's wat everyone says

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

He doesnt "poach" anything you idiot. He gets guys right out of the amateurs, from the beginning and BUILDS THEM into stars and matches then up accordingly. He made Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, Pac, Loma, Crawford, etc. From the GROUND up.

Broight them along smartly, but tough at the same times. Didnt pamper them and feed them bums over and over just to get them exposed, like PBC and other promoters do. Theres a reason why when Top Rank vs. PBC fighters match up, Tr fighters usually win. Like when Loma beat the shit outta Russell, Fury vs Wilder, Crawford vs Porter.

Before this era he worked with Hagler, Ali, Duran, so many legends. Tired of him not gettinng no respect. Hes not a crook like King, hes just cheap cause hes Jewish, and a businessman clearly making sure his business stays afloat, that's why he has been in business so long.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Of course he does some poaching, he doesn't get every fighter from their amateurs. Pretty sure most/all them dudes you mentioned had promoters before Arum. Not that it matters, getting a fight is getting a fight.

At TR has nothing to do with the fighters beating PBC fighters, anymore than Showtime had anything to do with being better than TR when Floyd beat Pacquiao.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

He dont poach shit. He had Cotto, Oscar, Loma, Floyd, from jump. The point is he MADE these guys. He didn't have Pac from the beginning but he promoted his ass off with all these guys. And he had Pac before he was a name. That shit aint easy. Poaching is what Eddie hearn is trying to do. Whispering at Canelo while he was with Oscar, trying to snatch Teo and Crawford by shitting on Bob.

And I believe the way you match fighters and build them does determine how some fighters will do against eachother. But anyway, yall just anti-establishment of any type and you specifically bot fucking with anything White right now lmao.

I respect what Bob has done for the sport and the great fighters and fights he has given us. Poor management could derail a career fast.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:28 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
agree with Ice here.

Board index » General Boxing Chat