Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:32 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I probably wouldnt even do it...especially knowing that shit going on youtube.

shit, fuck probably, i would absolutely never do it. :lol: .... i aint no punk, but im not fighting anyone unless i absolutely have to. that Wero dude looked eerily calm before the fight. to calm for comfort. im not fighting him unless he disrespected my daughters. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yea, that right. I wouldn't do it. No incentive except if you just want the experience or just test yourself. For pay, it would be a different thought process. But, you can get hurt in there. It looked like Punchline was saying his shoulder was injured...dunno. But Wero had power when he threw it. And you notice he backed Punchline up, got close, and lets guns go. Punchline wanted to box. It ain't that.

I'd like to know from Ice what kind of glove inspection they went through before they fight. Gloves are hella different. Streetbeefs ain't no joke, but I wouldn't trust the whole process with side bets and all the shit that comes with fights.

Post Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yep, I’ve been looking forward to this. I’m not 100%, but, I was YouTubing street beefs boxing and there is a match with a guy named Wero vs Punchline. I can’t remember what Ice looked like from the Jeopardy show, but, I think that is him.

Remember, this dude had the balls to do this no matter what if that’s him.

Yeah that was Ice.

No hate from me Ice. You win some and lose some. Props for going in there and trying.

Post Posted: Sun May 09, 2021 8:36 am 

Cash on hand:

ok Ice we've given you enough time. what happened happened. its whatever. nobody cares, except for being proud of the fact you even did it at all. its time to return and carry on as usual.

Post Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 1:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

damn straight. its no mark on the man.
Look at it this way...if it wasn't Wero...it mighta gone another way.
Punchline kinda got thrown to the wolf in this instance.
He looked to be far better than most on Streetbeefs.

Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 5:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey Ice, good for you man getting out there. You make me wanna knock the rust off.

Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo I just watched Vero vs Punchline. WTF was the weight difference there?

Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 9:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

30lbs at least. maybe 40. They didn't say but sometimes do.
Wero throws heat. The only fight I see him lose; he quit.
I think he gassed out after the first.
He leans in, gets close, pushem' against the fence, and throws hard.
A matter of fact, every dude he fought was much smaller.

Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

i saw this as a topic of convo in the comments and Wero commented himself that he actually was 10 lbs less than Ice, according to the official weights.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 1:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I call bullshit. Watch that vid. Wero was thicker and taller.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 6:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea the fight will be posted on Youtube. I’ll post it here. I appreciate yall and the well wishes i will fight with the spirit of BHO with me :boxer: :smile81: :pimp:

congratulations! i would like to box, do they have that here in florida? mad respect to your training! sounds like you keep in shape and your size seems great! do you have videos of you training? do you do 500 sit ups like it is recommended by many
and 2000 pushups per day like boxer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vic_Darchinyan? i don't see how he can do all those pushups, but i guess during the course of a day yeah i guess it can be done right?
i think it is very important to show your kids by demonstrating that you are willing to do it! you are a great father!

i told my kids it is never too late to study
from september to december 2020 i study a 4 month course in doing manicures and pedicures and i am thinking of doing a cosmetology course, why because they make a lot of money here! one lady i know left her job as a nurse to do manicures, she is very good at it, another woman in my class get $215 for 3 hours work! not bad. the other day, my ex wife spent $265 for 4 hours of work doing a haircut and some procedure, i think it was collagen! there is a lot of money to made, and i meet women and they are a captive audience for me! what could be better. my son already does manicures and pedicures for his mother and he is a great artist! he can go far in this field, also my mother is in a nursing home and i bet it would be nice if i can go to dallas and do her nails, i love mom very much, no telling how long she will be around!
now i want to take my sons to the st pete boxing gym to meet some champs there like Thurman and winky and others maybe lacey might be there! and to meet trainer dan Birmingham and work out and learn to box, not learn street fighting like me! :D what kind of music do you play while training..."the eye of the tiger" lol "let the bodies hit the floor?" i also have another reason to be there also, since i plan to sell life insurance and variable annuities and real estate, as soon as i get my "certificate of relief of disabilities" from the state of new york, i will be cleared to get my license in both these areas, and these guy are making big money, perhaps they like to buy real estate and annuities to make money for the days when they stop fighting! when i get to meet thruman, i will ask him about the pacman fight, i thought at the end , thurman was getting pacman with some big punches! also i wonder why didn't he get a sparring partner who would charge like pacman! it shows he didn't get a sparring partner who charged him like pacman because he went straight back! very predictable imo.

but mad respect for demonstrating things by doing to your sons! what are their ages, mine are 27,27 and 25 and maybe i got a 43 year old son too, https://mauryshow.com/ might have to do some dna to see if "Victor you are the father!"

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I call bullshit. Watch that vid. Wero was thicker and taller.

Yah, no fuckin way was Ice heavier.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 11:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Comment section on youtube is brtual

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 12:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I didn't even read the comments. I can imagine.

Wero quit in another fight where he was the much bigger man. He quit after the first never making the second. He got tired. Those fuckers were fighting with a one stack hay bail fence. It was ridiculous. Wero was forcing the guy to fall over them.

Gotta get through the 1st round with most of these dudes, but there is nowhere to dance. :lol:
The area is small and the fence is hard....except when its hay bails not 2ft tall.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 12:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's some shit man. Well I hope Ice is lurking and reading this shit knowing we all proud of em.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 3:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

brutal in a funny way but also brutally annoying. "oh you can tell this guy has never been in a fight before." says the keyboard warrior who has never been in a fight before talking about someone who clearly has been. so yea. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Yep, I was wondering about the weight as well. I believe Ice said he was 6’2-3, 215 lbs, not a small dude, compared to my 150 something. That Wero dude easily 30-40 lbs on him.

I hope Ice is ok. Getting hit upside the noggin ain’t nothing to play around with. And that joker threw a couple of fastballs.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yep, I was wondering about the weight as well. I believe Ice said he was 6’2-3, 215 lbs, not a small dude, compared to my 150 something. That Wero dude easily 30-40 lbs on him.

I hope Ice is ok. Getting hit upside the noggin ain’t nothing to play around with. And that joker threw a couple of fastballs.

according to Wero via the comment section, Ice is 6'2 and 212, and Wero claims to be 6'0 and 202. im with you guys. the 202 is hard to believe.

Post Posted: Wed May 12, 2021 9:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not sure Ice is actually that big. Its like those HS football team rosters. Those dudes are never that big unless they are measuring them in helmets and cleats with that chin stuck up in the air. They do it to scare the other team. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 13, 2021 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

brutal in a funny way but also brutally annoying. "oh you can tell this guy has never been in a fight before." says the keyboard warrior who has never been in a fight before talking about someone who clearly has been. so yea. :lol:

Bingo. These fuckers aint got the balls do put themselves out there and do this themselves, but they wanna clown on someone who does. Fuckers would never survive a BHO invasion.

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 3:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Whatup. I appreciate yall.

No sparring, standing around for 4 hours waiting to fight and that bullshit ass sandpit did me in.

I was checked out mentally before the fight even started. I was over the shit honestly. They had a ring, and i woulda have preferred that. I like to move and box. I wasn't comfortable in that sand and dude got me good. I said fuck that sand pit that aint boxing. I seen some fuckin wars and i had a show the next night, wasn't interested in that shit

I feel in a real ring and with some sparring, and not doing comedy shows the same week maybe it would have been better. But fuck, that shit sucks. I appreciate yall.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 3:43 am 

Cash on hand:

The whole time before that dude seemed shook, first hour i was warming up, hitting pads, then with every each hour my intensity lapsed. I kinda wish he would have looked or talked some shit, i really dont get up to fight unless I'm motivated. And its been way too many years. I should have sparred. I was arrogant. Thought i could go in there and wreck some dude in between carrying on my everyday workload and lifestyle.

I guess dude had some experience. He hits hard. I wasn't hurt or anything, i just felt I couldn't move or anything in that sand. And it was small, smaller in person. But thanks for the support, talk that shit i deserve it. I feel i let many down but i realized i was doing that shit for the wrong reasons. Exposure. Those dudes really fight and that's what they do. Can't play around with that shit.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:10 am 

Cash on hand:

I fear no man, and would have no problems facing dude again. I was just like a deer in the headlights, with the moment and environment. The people, cameras, bullshit ass lil sandpit, and watching all these mofo's for months. Shit was kind of overwhelming. I got there at 11am and we didnt start until 3pm. I was ready to leave dawg. But i signed up so i had to go through. I'm disappointed cause i hit pretty good too and i feel i can beat that dude, just better prepared. That wasn't the best of me, at all. But it is what it is.

I'm a disgrace to the WAR hat lol. I imagine that was funny, WAR hat, fighters on my shirt, and swiftly exiting in the first round :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: I went in there like a fuckin fanboy.

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:37 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yo Ice man, you didnt have to come back and write all of that. What I dont like is that it took you this muthafuckin long to post after that shit went down. I dont like det at all!

But that sand shit pit shit does sound like a diff animal. Thats legit, and you aint did no sparring going in, and that little ass ring. You aint take it that serious man lol and dudes out there living to do this. It is what it is man, no shame.

We still sparring if I come out there.

Post Posted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Yo Ice man, you didnt have to come back and write all of that.

disagree. not that he owed anyone an explanation, but its always good to get shit off your chest, and for us its good to hear about exactly what he went through and the behind the scenes stuff and what not. i definitely have a better understanding of everything now, and I wasn't even trippin' on him prior to that anyway.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat