Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
He was winging those punches way before he was in danger of losing.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

He was winging those punches way before he was in danger of losing.

He was in danger of losing the minute he signed the contract.

You think he wasn't at the first fight? He was there, all 12 rounds, He probably believed to a certain extent that the reason he lost was because he wore no socks, shit man, he may have even fooled himself to a certain extent to thinking he won the fight.

But he knows whats up man.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Tim blended what he did in the last few rounds of the first fight with the first few rounds of the second, he'd have a much better chance of winning. I don't like making excuses for the guy because he was busy clowning while Manny was outworking him, but he still hasn't fought close to a complete fight, and I believe he can and will in a third fight. And it still might not be enough to win.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

If Tim blended what he did in the last few rounds of the first fight with the first few rounds of the second, he'd have a much better chance of winning. I don't like making excuses for the guy because he was busy clowning while Manny was outworking him, but he still hasn't fought close to a complete fight, and I believe he can and will in a third fight. And it still might not be enough to win.

Third fight? How would we justify that thought? I mean, no socks in the first, clowning in the second, why give him a third?

Manny vs. Bradley should end , completely.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We justify it by saying Timmy knew he didn't have a chance in the second one and sold out on ridiculous punches we've never seen him throw before. Bob fixed this shit up beautifully. Gave Timmy the gift in the first fight, knew he had no chance in the rematch because he can't break an egg and wasn't going to win a decision, and it ensured a third cash grab with his two top dogs.

You can call me crazy, but please explain the horrendous scoring in the first fight or the judge shuffle days before the rematch (perhaps legit, but my wariness is warranted given the former). Conspiracy theories don't exist in boxing. It's been a diabolical sport before football was even invented. And it's not just a Bob Arum thing. Why do you think Oscar won on a card and Canelo drew on one with Floyd? To justify expensive rematches (thank god Floyd-Oscar II didn't happen). Inexplicable decisions are the work of promoters trying to get your money twice, and they usually do.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

We justify it by saying Timmy knew he didn't have a chance in the second one and sold out on ridiculous punches we've never seen him throw before. Bob fixed this shit up beautifully. Gave Timmy the gift in the first fight, knew he had no chance in the rematch because he can't break an egg and wasn't going to win a decision, and it ensured a third cash grab with his two top dogs.

You can call me crazy, but please explain the horrendous scoring in the first fight or the judge shuffle days before the rematch (perhaps legit, but my wariness is warranted given the former). Conspiracy theories don't exist in boxing. It's been a diabolical sport before football was even invented. And it's not just a Bob Arum thing. Why do you think Oscar won on a card and Canelo drew on one with Floyd? To justify expensive rematches (thank god Floyd-Oscar II didn't happen). Inexplicable decisions are the work of promoters trying to get your money twice, and they usually do.

Oscar used to sell himself, that theory and logic would fit with him, Canelo also has a following.

Manny is going to make big bucks and will warrant larger revenue than any other boxer not named Floyd, so I doubt that this plan will unfold into a 3-peat affair between these two, not that it has to make sense in boxing for it to happen, i'm just saying.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Bradley will never win more than 4-5 rds maximum vs Manny no matter what he does. we've seen him try a little of everything vs Manny through 24 rds. cant fuck with him.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Third fight? How would we justify that thought? I mean, no socks in the first, clowning in the second, why give him a third?

You're right man. i don't want to hear shit about a 3rd fight. The only person in the world interested in that is bradley, because it's his biggest payday.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're right man. i don't want to hear shit about a 3rd fight. The only person in the world interested in that is bradley, because it's his biggest payday.

The guy who will make the fight is interested in it, and that's all that matters.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't want to see this shit anymore....Bradley is not a seller no matter how many times you hear Roy say he's made out of steel.....

It disgust Juse to listen to you (Da Fraud and Flunky) try to make it seem as though Pac is this indistructable fighter.....Pac was in the ring with a feather fisted idiot who threw eyes closed windmills the whole fight.....Is Bradley a bum....no.....is he the ultimate dumb fighter....yes....

Jeff Lacy was a dumb fighter but at least he knew his identity....Bradley can't decide what type of fighter he is and that is why Bradley is one of the best in the game at getting his head snapped back.....Bradley has the appearance of an intelligent boxer but that is about it.....looks can be very deceiving....

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He was put in an un-winnable position. Not getting a KO. Not getting a decision. He threw like a fool because he had to. I'm not holding it against him.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bradley will never win more than 4-5 rds maximum vs Manny no matter what he does. we've seen him try a little of everything vs Manny through 24 rds. cant fuck with him.

Exactly. Complain about trainer's instructions, or leg injuries or whatever you want, but it really doesn't matter given the gap in talent level between the two.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
No one told Timmy he had no chance in winning a decision. Don't matter cause Timmy himself wanted a ko victory not a decision. It's the sole reason he was swinging for the fences. He truly believed in his heart he can ko Manny.

And please stop with this bullshit of a 3rd fight. No one wants it. Bob can ask Manny if he wants it but he can't force it. Most likely Manny will decline cause he knows he has 2 victories over Timmy. He can chase other fighters now.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No one told Timmy he had no chance in winning a decision. Don't matter cause Timmy himself wanted a ko victory not a decision. It's the sole reason he was swinging for the fences. He truly believed in his heart he can ko Manny.

You don't think that's a little naive? Timmy's more grounded than you think. He didn't start fighting yesterday. As for Manny deciding what he wants to do, come on. You listen to what he says after fights, don't you? That's Bob's job.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Band'. Stop.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You don't beat JMM in a boxing match and then look like a buffoon trying to KO Manny. I'm not buying that shit. I called a third fight a long time ago and I'm sticking to it. Manny's only other option is the JMM/Alvarado(lol) winner.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico

You don't think that's a little naive? Timmy's more grounded than you think. He didn't start fighting yesterday. As for Manny deciding what he wants to do, come on. You listen to what he says after fights, don't you? That's Bob's job.

For a guy who is supposed to be grounded he fought real stupid despite his corner begging him to change his approach during the fight. As for Manny, yes he fights who Bob wants him to.
But don't forget he was never thinking about fighting Bradley again after the first time even though Arum had stated that Manny had an immediate rematch if he wanted to. Instead he went on to fight JMM. I see no reason for a 3rd Bradley fight.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

And please stop with this bullshit of a 3rd fight. No one wants it. Bob can ask Manny if he wants it but he can't force it. Most likely Manny will decline cause he knows he has 2 victories over Timmy. He can chase other fighters now.

no is a big hyperbole on ur end.... Arum will make this a trilogy in a heartbeat... no matter what u think or feel Bradley has a win in the stat book and so does Manny... Arum doesnt have any more opponents equates to trilogy esp since no one was knocked out

Board index » General Boxing Chat