Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
That's Arum.
It's a rare day when a top boxer gets an L and agrees with it.
And then there is the promotor. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Icecold323 wrote:
Dam does Arum have a Dr on standby, ready with these shoulder excuse surgeries after his big stars lose a fight?!! Lmao Lomachenko gets surgery supposedly and had a pre-fight injury, just like Pacqauio said.

EVEN THOUGH LOMA SAID ON THAT BLOOD SWEATS AND TEARS BUILDUP SHOW THAT HE IS 100% for the first time in a while so :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_snooty:

Wow. Lame.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They might as well run the fight back...that's the most money that's out there, exploit it. The email champ, and Stevenson and the rest are young and aint going anywhere. There is no special need to have all the young twenty somethings class while we cant even put people in the arena.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think you are right but it won't be surprising if it doesn't happen.
Loma had success clearly losing but he'll have to go in early.
If anyone can adapt it would be Loma, but TEo has the big equalizer.
It shouldn't happen years from now for obvious reasons.
Loma will have to fatigue Teo from the start.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Loma has no chance. He is too small. And he is not gonna fatigue the younger and more relaxed and confident fighter in the second fight. Loma should take his bitch ass back to 130.

Fat Dan just got roasted by Teo On Twitter. Fat Dan, who was let go by ESPN lol, cited that bullshit shoulder and Teo told him get the fuck outta here. Dan rebutted and Teo called him a Loma fanboy haha

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Maybe so but it's the best and most lucrative fight to make. Loma has a good history of winning the very few losses he has both amateur and pro. All that other talk is just small. I don't care what Fat DAn says, Arum, or any other. I don't care what names people are getting called like "bitch" or "fanboy". Its all just applause lines.

If it so easy and clearly its the most money, what's the harm?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Maybe so but it's the best and most lucrative fight to make. Loma has a good history of winning the very few losses he has both amateur and pro. All that other talk is just small. I don't care what Fat DAn says, Arum, or any other. I don't care what names people are getting called like "bitch" or "fanboy". Its all just applause lines.

If it so easy and clearly its the most money, what's the harm?

Is it clearly the most money? Or is Tank and Teo more money? Im not saying it isn’t but people weren’t exactly raving about Loma’s performance. He also just had “surgery”, so he is out for a while.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Loma is a cunt for going with this fake injury BS. I said the same about Manny when he did it.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:32 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
i dont think its automatically fake. these guys probably have these little surgeries all the time after fights, and go into fights not exactly feeling 100%. they just make sure to put it out there when they lose. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i dont think its automatically fake. these guys probably have these little surgeries all the time after fights, and go into fights not exactly feeling 100%. they just make sure to put it out there when they lose. :rofl:

Basically the same thing. Loma could have had a routine scope, but puts it out there as to why he lost. Its BS. Fuck him. I hope they run it back and teo lights his faggot ass up.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Basically the same thing. Loma could have had a routine scope, but puts it out there as to why he lost. Its BS. Fuck him. I hope they run it back and teo lights his faggot ass up.

Loma has done nothing but seek challenges his entire career. Jusf to make this fight happen, he took less money which went to Lopez's purse.

Now hes a faggot?

Come on guys. Are we not better than twitter here?

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man loma doing wat everyone does wen they lose...cotto was known for saying he got robbed every time he lost :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

PAC cried wen Floyd tapped his ass this is par for the course....loma gonna be 33 yrs old next time he fights so he better get used to a lot of aches and pains from now on

32-33 that's wen the decline really starts...
Loma and Crawford at that age man so watch out
I still think nobody else beats loma at 130 or 135 anytime soon based on wat I saw

A rematch with teo is dangerous cuz I agree he'll put himself in danger sooner.... Loma has done nothing bit fight the absolute best and most dangerous fights since he turned pro

So nobody should ever disrespect that man by calling him a fag or a pussy...but this crying is definitely a little soft and should be beneath a man of his talent and caliber

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Loma has done nothing but seek challenges his entire career. Jusf to make this fight happen, he took less money which went to Lopez's purse.

Now hes a faggot?

Come on guys. Are we not better than twitter here?

yup. The second he decided to bitch up, run from the ring, then claim a fake BS shoulder injury, he went full faggot.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Harsh stuff to one of the best boxers out there who despite people calling him arrogant is quite humble and soft-spoken. He has to be a competitor and part of that mentally is not to accept the loss. I don't hear a lot of talk about other boxers like Teo being arrogant. From every measure, I'd guess Loma he is on the lessor side of arrogant by how and what other boxers say with them having done a tenth as much....if anything by hype alone.

It's something else but not arrogance and I'd guess it's a misunderstanding from a cultural POV. Why you think "Arrogant American" is a thing. There are different ways to be arrogant for sure, but Loma is just aloof. He is distant and very matter of factly.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Good stuff right here a younger Teofimo learning from the great Floyd Joy Mayweather Sr. And Papa Looez humble enough to let his son learn some tricks from Big Floyd

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You know what, anyone who makes excuses after a loss is a faggot. I dont care if they p4p or not. All this defense of a dude. Yo, disclose your injury going in...or forever hold your fuckin peace. None of this "but my shoulder though" bullshit! You can be tough as nails and great, and still get the fag blip on your resume. Loma now has the same fag flip that Pacquiao and others have.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

I get more angry at the Fat Dans of the world, writing and co-signing that shit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » General Boxing Chat