Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Crawford smart enough not to realistically make that fight with Canelo.

Charlo is a fradulent bum who's whole game plan was to collect a check and survive. He's a bum who would get wrecked by Crawford and Ta-Zoo, as he calls him lol

Bivol is better than Canelo at any weight and is really an underrated guy. He is a top P4P guy. Him and Beterbiev needs to happen and I think he'll spank him.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Canelo may be too big for Bud but Bud ain't going in there to play patty cake like Charlo.

Im going down with the ship saying the skill difference isnt extremely wide between Canelo and Charlo...it was mostly factors to do with the 2 weight class diff. But Bud skill wise is above Canelo, which is why I think size will be less of a factor because Bud can make it less of one, he'll fight his fight....as he always does which will cause Canelo big problems.

Charlo tried to fight his fight and steal in boxing with the bigger harder hitting man, but he fell short because his skills and style don't favor it.

lol The skill difference is massive. You gotta be blind not to see that. And let the Bud shit go, that fight aint happening, and Bud would get walked thru.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Crawford smart enough not to realistically make that fight with Canelo.

Charlo is a fradulent bum who's whole game plan was to collect a check and survive. He's a bum who would get wrecked by Crawford and Ta-Zoo, as he calls him lol

Bivol is better than Canelo at any weight and is really an underrated guy. He is a top P4P guy. Him and Beterbiev needs to happen and I think he'll spank him.

Bivol is just a bigger fighter. But you're right about the last part. Anyway you won the money, ill get it to yo ass, I was being mischievious with this bet, I knew it was risky as fuck. :lol: But the glory would have been great had it went the other way, is what it is.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Canelo may be too big for Bud but Bud ain't going in there to play patty cake like Charlo.

Im going down with the ship saying the skill difference isnt extremely wide between Canelo and Charlo...it was mostly factors to do with the 2 weight class diff. But Bud skill wise is above Canelo, which is why I think size will be less of a factor because Bud can make it less of one, he'll fight his fight....as he always does which will cause Canelo big problems.

Charlo tried to fight his fight and steal in boxing with the bigger harder hitting man, but he fell short because his skills and style don't favor it.

lol The skill difference is massive. You gotta be blind not to see that. And let the Bud shit go, that fight aint happening, and Bud would get walked thru.

That will be our next bet, and its gonna happen because Bud stay talking about it. So dont spend the money I send you, its gonna be coming back home. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

That will be our next bet, and its gonna happen because Bud stay talking about it. So dont spend the money I send you, its gonna be coming back home. :hearty-laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aight cool lol if its one thing Canelo knows how to do, is beat undersized opponents, especially if he controls the weight narrative.

I thought it was hilarious, after beating a timid , rusty , two weight division smaller man, Canelo shouts out NO ONE CAN BEAT THIS CANELO! lol

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Canelo did look a lot fresher, stood up between rounds, had stamina the whole way, albeit against a guy not fighting him back. Hopefully it was the switch to train in Lake Tahoe and not the 'Roids.

Oh, and I told you, John Ryder would have whipped Charlo last night :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Loud ass gloatin I told you so muthafuckas man, pipe down! :stfu:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aight cool lol if its one thing Canelo knows how to do, is beat undersized opponents, especially if he controls the weight narrative.

I thought it was hilarious, after beating a timid , rusty , two weight division smaller man, Canelo shouts out NO ONE CAN BEAT THIS CANELO! lol

Maaan I aint gonna say a damn thing about Canelo :hearty-laugh: 2 of the 3 Men who came closest or pulled it off against him were smaller Men, so it was a demon he had to exercise, so good for him, let him smell himself.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ill say this last piece. The fact that Charlo moved more in this fight than usual is completely the work of Guzman in the corner, and not Derrick James. If it was all on James, Charlo would have gotten concussed. Charlo need to keep Guzman in there, and if anything replace James all together, time to develop more wrinkles. Especially if he is gonna fight Crawford.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jim Gray took it easy on him in the post fight, this is where we needed Larry Merchant.

Larry would have been straight up, "ok, you beat a guy coming up two weight classes, when are you going to fight Benavidez? Or someone good at your weight . Why dont you wanna fight Benavidez?"

Then threw some shade to conclude it lol "Thank you Canelo, hopefully next time we see you , its against someone competitive" :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ill say this last piece. The fact that Charlo moved more in this fight than usual is completely the work of Guzman in the corner, and not Derrick James. If it was all on James, Charlo would have gotten concussed. Charlo need to keep Guzman in there, and if anything replace James all together, time to develop more wrinkles. Especially if he is gonna fight Crawford.

Yea Joan was quite the mover. Derrick James getting overrated. He training Ryan to be stationary with that glass chin :shock: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jim Gray took it easy on him in the post fight, this is where we needed Larry Merchant.

Larry would have been straight up, "ok, you beat a guy coming up two weight classes, when are you going to fight Benavidez? Or someone good at your weight . Why dont you wanna fight Benavidez?"

Then threw some shade to conclude it lol "Thank you Canelo, hopefully next time we see you , its against someone competitive" :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Aint no need man, Larry stay ready to tear down a fighter when he celebrating, aint nobody had more arguments per post fight than larry.

Sport kinda needs some of this man, you right :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea Joan was quite the mover. Derrick James getting overrated. He training Ryan to be stationary with that glass chin :shock: :lol:

Ya Derrick James is about to slide from relevance. Ryan gonna be on the bum circuit for a while, if he dont leave DJ altogether.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yooo I was thinking about this exchange :lol: :lol: :lol: Larry was seething this entire fight. That was a SHIT fight, shame on the WBC, but what made Larry so pissed was the fact Hopkins played with Hakkar for 12 rounds. On some cute shit, instead of beating his ass and getting him outta there.

Then Hop called out the Jr. middles lol Larry was on his ass. I like what Hop was saying back too tho, to some degree. But the sport, especially in this era, needs someone like Larry. Calling out the bullshit and wack fights. And fighter ego's.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hop never had the kind of power to bomb anyone out. And thats how an old Man finna get hurt. Larry was just being an asshole lol.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hop never had the kind of power to bomb anyone out. And thats how an old Man finna get hurt. Larry was just being an asshole lol.

Lmao yea, but did you see that fight? It wasnt about power. Hopkins didnt even take it to Hakkar or put any hurt or really do anythig that fight. He was on some cute, sparring and prancing around type shit for 12 rounds. It was terrible to watch.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Benavidez/Boo Boo is official

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Benavidez/Boo Boo is official

Cant wait!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Seriously Bro, you in here gloating about the outcome, lol when going in you said Charlo fuckin sucks, which should have gotten him killed in there, now you're saying he's pretty good at best??? :hearty-laugh: There is a wider disparity between fuckin sucks and pretty good at best....than any of that diff you are trying to posit between Charlo and Canelo.

That is true lol

Fucking sucks is a relative term, though. At the elite level, Charlo fucking sucks, but he's pretty good overall.

Putting Charlo and Canelo in the same category, as you did, and going down with the ship saying the skills are similar, after Charlo lost 34 of 36 minutes, is embarrassing fanboy shit, though. And now moving the goal posts because he didn't get knocked out, like it's some moral victory? Soft.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think Canelo is going to age into a very good old man fighter. He's got the skills to school younger, inexperienced fighters, and the chin as a safety net to protect him as the defense starts to get leakier. He can't pull the trigger as well anymore, but still has great timing. Old man Canelo might be fun. But make no mistake about it, his peak is over.

Crawford vs. Canelo seems more interesting now than I previously thought. Still think it's just too far up for Bud, but I no longer think it's insane for Bud to hold up and outbox him. I'd watch that match.

Charlo belongs nowhere near Bud. He should just go away.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya don't know shit about boxing. But ya finna learn tonight.

I'm sure nothing was learned on your end tonight.

Did u wake up early or break night??

Just got home when I posted that shit. Fun night!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

That was a disgraceful performance by Charlo to say the least. Shit like that gives a blackeye to the Sport. Pure trash.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea man. An embarrassment on many levels. Even afterward dude at the presser just smiling and happy about it. Happy to survive and kissing Canelo’s ass. I’m glad Crawford said he no longer interested in fighting Charlo anymore lol

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Yea man. An embarrassment on many levels. Even afterwarddude at the presser just smiling and happy about it. Happy to survive and kissing Canelo’s ass. I’m glad Crawford said he no longer interested in fighting Charlo anymore lol

Now THIS i didnt like. But when Neguses get paid this is just what happens man, yall cant pretend this is abnormal or that it's Charlo specific.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hello Mr. Jermzhi McClean,

This is Icecold INC, a debt collection agency. We are inquiring as to when we can expect payment in the amount of $100 and zero cents. American dollars. Not Naple Leafs or Francs or whatever you guys use up there. We accept Zelle, Cashapp, and other forms of payment we can provide upon request.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat