Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:29 am 

Cash on hand:

So Thurman just turned 33 last month...
Tc turned 34 in September and Spence will be 32 in march...porter is 34 and danny g is probably the same.even Mikey Garcia is 34 so again I dont understand about all this age talk

Bottom line is all these dudes made there marks pretty much 10 yrs ago...shit brook beat porters ASS in 2014 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Talking all this shit about weights is ridiculous...
Who the fuck was Thurman to be calling anyone good young FIGHTERS WEN CRAWFORD US ACTUALLY A YR OLDER THAN HIM??

IT MAKES NO SENSE :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:43 am 

Cash on hand:

So Thurman just came out and publicly said he tried to fight Crawford this yr and arum lowballed him...
Thats sounds like that scumbag arum

He also said Spence brings more money he would fight whoever makes him the most money...
Sounds like keef doesn't fear Spence or tc so after barrios I think he'll take on the highest bidder

This is getting real interesting now...
Imma get this out the way now before the hate starts.if SPENCE BEATS UGAS AND THURMAN IN 2022 HES FIGHTER OF THE YR PERIOD CASE CLOSED

and at that point going into 2023 its 60-40 for spencecrawford gotta take that 40%

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

One Time will just be a name on someone's resume. This nigga just trying to cash out, but it might not work. Spence already said he's past the fight with Thurman, only want to fight for titles, 2 more fights at welterweight and hasn't fought a mandatory in years. Crawford has Taylor, Ortiz and Boots as better options. Thurman trying to sneak in another big payday like he did with Pac. He needs to just comeback and stay active.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
like Ice said, i keep seeing these 2 particular names that havent done jack shit.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman is the best option for both of them and he brings the most money aside from each other...
Ya keep saying Ennis hasn't done shit hasnt proven shit,but he passes the eye test like Crawford and Spence die back in the day

That kid is already great right now today and its very possible if he fought Spence or Crawford tomorrow he would beat them.... So ya need to stop all that dumb talk please

Look man if Spence and Crawford wanna pussy foot around each other until 2023 thats fine by me....
But Thurman will be hungry to beat whichever one he faces because it would mean another payday against the other one

Let's say hypothetically Thurman beats Crawford/Spence this July or August... Than he'll have the other one and make even mor money

So if Thurman is a sucker just trying to cash out as y'all keep saying, wouldn't it make more sense for him to give his best efforts and be hungry for whichever one he faces first??

Barrios February 5th than I expect Thurman back in the ring in August or September....
And I expect him to fight Spence or Crawford whichever one makes SENSE

All depends Crawford looks more sensible cuz I believe he'd rather rest abd heal up cus that was a hard struggle against porter...
Spence fighting in march or April so that would be less likely unless keef is fine fighting in November or December and giving himself more rest

So we'll see man

Post Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

stfu with the eye test. you want an eye test go to the damn eye doctor and get your eyes checked. dudes need to be in and win legit fights. fuck the eye test.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:47 am 

Cash on hand:

We'll revisit this again in a year or so. Biggest fight to make in boxing and y'all talkin bout 2023 is a good time. :eusa_snooty:
Fuck Thurman. Feed him to Boots or let him fight Ortiz next where he actually earns a shot. If Spence fights Thurman next, its a definite duck, especially after all that shit he talked about him :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man until someone else shows they can beat Thurman hes the most viable guy....3rd best ww until proven otherwise period

Look man Ennis is legit he beat the piss out lipinets and nobody else beat that dude like that...
Whoever gets in the ring with that kid is losing for sure aside from Spence and Crawford

Ennis is a legitimate threat to Crawford abd Spence right now if hes such easy work and inexperienced than why dont they fight him right now than?
Hes obviously a threat to them Austin so knock it off....

We all know they not gonna fight him until they have to and its absolutely mandatory...
So thats it man

Spence and Crawford ain't all to eager to see each other right now they thinking about Thurman and ugas and thats fine...look man they wanna build there fight to be even bigger and maximize the dollars or Spence does at least

Look man if this fight happens in 2023 and there both still undefeated and fighting for all 4 belts wen the time comes than all this waiting will have been worth it

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Okay, So. Ennis is calling out Bud right now, has done so twice. Bud dont got a fight. Why doesn't Bud fight him....Crawford fans? Why is he ducking Ennis? Lol.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

cause he wants Spencer.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

cause he wants Spencer.

Spencer has a fight. He doesn't. :hearty-laugh: So again, why dont he fight the dude whos calling him out??? Why is he ducking Ennis? :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Okay, So. Ennis is calling out Bud right now, has done so twice. Bud dont got a fight. Why doesn't Bud fight him....Crawford fans? Why is he ducking Ennis? Lol.

Jermz knock it off why u stooping to these guys level?? I already said that Crawford and Spence both ducking Ennis they not gonna fight him until its absolutely mandatory

Spence would do the same,so knock it off...
Ennis got the Goods but hes young he gotta wait just like dudes made Spence,Thurman, Crawford abd floyd wait thats the game bro u already know

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

If Crawford was really bout bout it he would risk it against Ennis but hes not...
We to close to a Crawford Spence showdown to have Ennis coming in fucking shit up

Look Id love to see Ennis fight these dudes right now and see wat happens but thats just not realistic...
The diehard boxing fans like us know how great and dangerous Ennis is ....

But to the casuals Ennis is a nobody and Crawford and Spence want they money right now and Ennis brings no money to the table its just that simple

Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz knock it off why u stooping to these guys level?? I already said that Crawford and Spence both ducking Ennis they not gonna fight him until its absolutely mandatory

Spence would do the same,so knock it off...
Ennis got the Goods but hes young he gotta wait just like dudes made Spence,Thurman, Crawford abd floyd wait thats the game bro u already know

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

If Spence ends up fighting Ugas after another layoff and this eye shit nothing but respect for him. Cause he could have easily went the PBC way of fighting a bum like Barrios , but he repeatedly shows he wants the bigger fights, tho he has ducked Ugas already lol.

I hope it comes off and if Spence is in prime condition i think he stops Ugas.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Dam ice u always stay hating, throwing backhanded compliments.....u ever get tired of being a petty little bitch hater?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Spence gonna beat ugas even the worse version of him is enough to beat him....porter outboxed ugas for godsakes and hes s barroom brawler so that says it all right there

Spencenis gonna handle business, collect those belts than hes gonna see Thurman next I think if Thurman doesn't see Crawford

Its setting up very nicely for a Spence Thurman showdown this yr as keef fights in February and Spence is gonna see ugas in march or April

I'll gladly take Thurman vs Spence in August or September and thats looking very possible right now so thats fine by me

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:39 am 

Cash on hand:

U stuck in 2016 still talking bout Thurman :kopfpatsch: that shit aint a "showdown" at this point. Spence stomps that ass out.

Porter didn't outbox shit, most i know felt Ugas won.

Anyway dummy they both coming off layoffs one is fighting a lightweight bum named Barrios and the other is fighting Ugas. That tells you where they are at. This aint no showdown you clown

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Ennis, at this point, is a high risk and low reward, as is this case many times in boxing. Though he's talented, he hasn't done enough yet, but opportunity is right there and he should EARN a mandatory soon so chill with that. It's too soon to say anyone is ducking him. A big win to hype himself up more.

Crawford didn't care to fight Porter either and some thought it was because he was "ducking" but we see what he did to him. Up in age and nearing retirement, he wants the richest fights. Money man J, you supposed to be all in on maximizing fighters pockets :hearty-laugh: Boots camp understands this, and though of course they want Crawford and Spence, they don't consider them as ducking Boots.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its setting up very nicely for a Spence Thurman showdown this yr as keef fights in February and Spence is gonna see ugas in march or April

I'll gladly take Thurman vs Spence in August or September and thats looking very possible right now so thats fine by me

You'll probably pay for the Barrios fight too :kopfpatsch:
Thurman should have beaten Pacquiao, but instead he enhanced his legend. This guy is just out for a retirement check now, just like the one Porter got. Don't think for a second this guy is serious about making some noise in the division again.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmfao. And you still aint really finding a fight for Crawford while Spence got his lined up.

rj wrote:
One Time will just be a name on someone's resume. This nigga just trying to cash out, but it might not work. Spence already said he's past the fight with Thurman, only want to fight for titles, 2 more fights at welterweight and hasn't fought a mandatory in years. Crawford has Taylor, Ortiz and Boots as better options. Thurman trying to sneak in another big payday like he did with Pac. He needs to just comeback and stay active.

But you already saying Crawford got Taylor ORtiz and Boots as better options, why you back tracking now? Why you dont want Crawford to fight anybody?

Money man J know where it is. Crawford wanna stay on the sideline and then price himself out of the Spence fight. Lazy muthafucka dont wanna do no leg work or heavy lifting.

We'll probably hear in a few months how he's reupped with bob for a few fights :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmfao. And you still aint really finding a fight for Crawford while Spence got his lined up.

rj wrote:

But you already saying Crawford got Taylor ORtiz and Boots as better options, why you back tracking now? Why you dont want Crawford to fight anybody?

Money man J know where it is. Crawford wanna stay on the sideline and then price himself out of the Spence fight. Lazy muthafucka dont wanna do no leg work or heavy lifting.

We'll probably hear in a few months how he's reupped with bob for a few fights :hearty-laugh:

Relax man, Crawford just fought. Let that man weigh his options since he obviously didn't get the fight that he and everybody else but you and moe wanted. The shameful boasting of Spence having other options than Crawford has been played out. Stop with that leg work nonsense. How can Errol be doing the "heavy lifting" in a fight that he doesn't even want? :kopfpatsch:

I've been said Boots and Crawford should be the grand finale since they're the most talented at 147. Look, I don't care who Bud fights next or if he waits to the summer and fight Spence. That's the only fight I'm clamoring for other than him moving up to become undisputed at 154. Those are the 2 legacy fights that matter. If no Spence after Ugas then Bud might as well fight Thurman, Taylor, Boots or Ortiz. Like I said let's wait and see. In the meantime saying anyone is ducking Boots is laughable. His time is coming.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

rj wrote:

Relax man, Crawford just fought. Let that man weigh his options since he obviously didn't get the fight that he and everybody else but you and moe wanted. The shameful boasting of Spence having other options than Crawford has been played out. Stop with that leg work nonsense. How can Errol be doing the "heavy lifting" in a fight that he doesn't even want? :kopfpatsch:

I've been said Boots and Crawford should be the grand finale since they're the most talented at 147. Look, I don't care who Bud fights next or if he waits to the summer and fight Spence. That's the only fight I'm clamoring for other than him moving up to become undisputed at 154. Those are the 2 legacy fights that matter. If no Spence after Ugas then Bud might as well fight Thurman, Taylor, Boots or Ortiz. Like I said let's wait and see. In the meantime saying anyone is ducking Boots is laughable. His time is coming.

You've given Spence no such relaxation coming off of fights, eye injuries, and car accidents ... even while still doing the most work at 147 among all active welters. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thurman should have beaten Pacquiao, but instead he enhanced his legend. This guy is just out for a retirement check now, just like the one Porter got. Don't think for a second this guy is serious about making some noise in the division again.

Idk why ya be hating on keef so hard...
He fought pac well man it was a close fight 6-6 maybe keef even won 7 rds he dominated the 2nd half of the fight

He got the best version of Manny that night no shame in coming up short...
Porter was losing a close fight 6-4 to big bad crawy befo he got stopped ik the 11th

Look man Thurman deserves respect he ain't walking into any fight a defeated man I don't believe that for a second

If he loses to craw Or Spence he loses a close competitive fight he ain't just signing up for no check

Post Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

rj wrote:

You've given Spence no such relaxation coming off of fights, eye injuries, and car accidents ... even while still doing the most work at 147 among all active welters. :hearty-laugh:

He's been on PBC with all the best welterweights, red carpet rolled out for him by Al. He should have done more already being that's its his only division he's been in. Self inflicted injuries gains no sympathy. 5 year strap season run is holding up the division.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Idk why ya be hating on keef so hard...
He fought pac well man it was a close fight 6-6 maybe keef even won 7 rds he dominated the 2nd half of the fight

He got the best version of Manny that night no shame in coming up short...
Porter was losing a close fight 6-4 to big bad crawy befo he got stopped ik the 11th

Look man Thurman deserves respect he ain't walking into any fight a defeated man I don't believe that for a second

If he loses to craw Or Spence he loses a close competitive fight he ain't just signing up for no check

Jeff Horn gave Pacquiao a harder time than Once Upon a Time Keith Thurman :hearty-laugh: The best version of Manny my ass. :hearty-laugh:

Manny did what he wanted to do, what he could do, at 40, against Thurman. It was an easy fight. Until the old man got tired, yet Keith still was hurt late and never dominated shit. Boy got dropped early too. Spence or Bud will bang that body and fold this dude.

Crawford was up 6-3, 5-4, 5-4 and knocked Porter down twice in the 10th to finish the fight. He kept Porter in check the whole night and did to him what he does to everybody. You could see him having fun in there and picking Shawn apart, executioner style.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat