Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Lopez Kambosos
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:03 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
way to much time in between fignts. the fuck are they stalling for?? :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:23 am 

Cash on hand:

finally, here we go.....

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:41 am 

Cash on hand:

3-1 Haney. highly competitive and entertaining fight.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Haney is probably lucky Diaz has minimal power. great fight.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:17 am 

Cash on hand:

116-112 for Haney. not overly impressed with Haney. Got hit way to cleanly and was probably wobbled a bit in the 12th. so idk. i dont see him as a solid favorite against any of the top LWs.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
116-112 for Haney. not overly impressed with Haney. Got hit way to cleanly and was probably wobbled a bit in the 12th. so idk. i dont see him as a solid favorite against any of the top LWs.

agree. And jojo isnt that fast either, so a lot of times Haney was like a deer in headlights not even moving from the incoming shot. I can say with certainty that Stevenson would have evaded most of those shots that Devin ate. Devin is nice with his offense and his counters, but he's also a bit lazy with setting shit up too, a lot of hitting Jojo's guard rather recklessly. Maybe he knew jojo lacked the power, idk.

Im generally a supporter of Haney, yall know that, but I was expecting more from him tonight, and I wont be sugar coating shit. Kambosos outta be licking his chops after tonight. That or Jojo is much better than we think and Teo, Kam, and Loma arent all that, which dont seem like reality.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Haney's offense and the way he picks his shots, switches his punches up, is a wonder to see. Great combos and boxing.

But yea his defense is very leaky, seems weak and underpowered. I dont know how he would hold up to a Tank or Loma hitting him.

He will beat Kambosos. Im pretty confident saying that

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Haney's offense and the way he picks his shots, switches his punches up, is a wonder to see. Great combos and boxing.

But yea his defense is very leaky, seems weak and underpowered. I dont know how he would hold up to a Tank or Loma hitting him.

He will beat Kambosos. Im pretty confident saying that

Kambosos was able to bust up Teo the amount of times he hit him, Kambosos is faster than Jojo Diaz, im not sure of the power diff but he probably has that too, I am not as confident as I once was, im curious to see if he can make Haney leak the same way.

Whats really good is though, Haney showed holes in the fight and Kambosos said he has holes in his game, so its less likely he'll run from the fight if he thinks he can beat Haney.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

That stuff really aint the reason. Kambosos is a boxer too. He wants to do what Haney does, but Haney is better at it.

So it's another battle of non-punching boxers, but Haney is bigger, younger, better reach and reflexes I think. He should be able to outbox him. Its a style thing.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That stuff really aint the reason. Kambosos is a boxer too. He wants to do what Haney does, but Haney is better at it.

So it's another battle of non-punching boxers, but Haney is bigger, younger, better reach and reflexes I think. He should be able to outbox him. Its a style thing.

I mean your night wrong. And i'd pick that too. But lesser fighters have gotten in on Haney and knicked him, Kambosos is fast than them, moves more, hits harder, and is a better boxer. And after seeing the Teo fight, he has dog in him that was a rather unknown quality. It's not as simple as Devin keeping him on the end of a long jab, Kambosos is better than that.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

I mean your night wrong. And i'd pick that too. But lesser fighters have gotten in on Haney and knicked him, Kambosos is fast than them, moves more, hits harder, and is a better boxer. And after seeing the Teo fight, he has dog in him that was a rather unknown quality. It's not as simple as Devin keeping him on the end of a long jab, Kambosos is better than that.

Yea, so Haney will do what he had to do against Jojo and Linares. Just grind down the stretch for the win.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

He has 10 Australian KO's :lol: :lol: I think Haney will be alright

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not talking about KO's man, dont do that, im talking about damage. Thats the same flawed logic I fell for before the Teo fight, and how did that go, Teo got his ass whipped, lol, he still dont know where he is or if he even lost lmao, and the damage George shelled out was enough to keep Teo back at times and win the fight.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im not talking about KO's man, dont do that, im talking about damage. Thats the same flawed logic I fell for before the Teo fight, and how did that go, Teo got his ass whipped, lol, he still dont know where he is or if he even lost lmao, and the damage George shelled out was enough to keep Teo back at times and win the fight.

The Teo fight was a trap fight. Nobody knew fuckin Kambosos. Just the way Teo came out they thought he was a bum. The book is out now the world knows about Kambosos. Nobody gonna fight him dumb like that and punch themselves out first round......with Covid damage and a collapsed lung at that lmao.

Haney will train hard, take him seriously, and send Kambosos back to Bolivian where he came from. And we can all move on with our lives, until he surprises someone again down the road perhaps

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Teo fight was a trap fight. Nobody knew fuckin Kambosos. Just the way Teo came out they thought he was a bum. The book is out now the world knows about Kambosos. Nobody gonna fight him dumb like that and punch themselves out first round......with Covid damage and a collapsed lung at that lmao.

Haney will train hard, take him seriously, and send Kambosos back to Bolivian where he came from. And we can all move on with our lives, until he surprises someone again down the road perhaps

I agree with that last part for sure. But I really need to se eit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » General Boxing Chat