Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:09 am 

Cash on hand:

This is crazy Moe, :lol: these dudes is way over the edge. I aint said a single thing unreasonable. Just the regular pattern of literally every A side B side situation that has ever gone down in boxing. They can say Errol is fucking or he's scared, its whatever man they'll have to eat crow when the fight eventually happens.

But Then im hearing now some of them thought the same shit about Floyd when there was perfectly legit reasons for that fight not happening when they wanted to which had everything to do with mr needles running from the bargaining table after Floyd agreed to the weight penalty and asked for blood and urine :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: which is all the more laughable now that its circulating that Pacquiao used to have a drug habit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

As I said before, at this point I think Crawford beats him. I think he's more skilled and he's more mean in general. But that dont make you an Aside, it never has. And being that doesn't make your resume better. You need fights for that, and flat out Crawfords resume at 147 aint the equal of Spence. So him talking about 50/50 is just pricing himself out. Period.

Moe can't give you any aid and comfort J, :hearty-laugh: that's who you're turning to? :hearty-laugh:

I haven't said anything over the edge. You're stuck being concerned with these men's money and that's cool for you. The business of boxing gives a shit about the fans though, and in return the sport is not even major anymore. The casual fan is turned off because the best don't fight the best. It's that simple. Yall fanagers running with every bit of propaganda these fanboy channels put out :eusa_snooty: supporting this played-out system that's been run its course. Damn, boxing is the most frustrating sport to follow by far.

I'll stand on my comment about Floyd vs Pac. Yea, Pac was a drug addict, but so was Pernell and many before him. It didn't help them. So what, Floyd was scared of a crackhead? This ignorance yall putting out like age doesn't affect a speed fighter, "one trick pony," differently than a technical fighter is bs. Hopkins was older than Jones, but beat him when they were both old. I guess y'all would say he'd always beat him if they actually didn't fight when they were young. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: How yall talking, yall probably think Tarver would've always beaten Roy Jones as well as Johnson.

Listen man, the Truth is you only don't want to see the Crawford vs Spence fight right now because Spence and Al told you that it wasn't ready. You're going along and having to play fanager because in reality both fighters are ready and needing to prove they're the best to the fans instead of talking us to death. You was on Thurman's ass for similar behavior that Spence has been displaying since Bud entered the division.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Last time that i checked Crawford was higher on the P4P list than Spence.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
This is crazy Moe, :lol: these dudes is way over the edge. I aint said a single thing unreasonable. Just the regular pattern of literally every A side B side situation that has ever gone down in boxing. They can say Errol is fucking or he's scared, its whatever man they'll have to eat crow when the fight eventually happens.

But Then im hearing now some of them thought the same shit about Floyd when there was perfectly legit reasons for that fight not happening when they wanted to which had everything to do with mr needles running from the bargaining table after Floyd agreed to the weight penalty and asked for blood and urine :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: which is all the more laughable now that its circulating that Pacquiao used to have a drug habit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

As I said before, at this point I think Crawford beats him. I think he's more skilled and he's more mean in general. But that dont make you an Aside, it never has. And being that doesn't make your resume better. You need fights for that, and flat out Crawfords resume at 147 aint the equal of Spence. So him talking about 50/50 is just pricing himself out. Period.

Moe can't give you any aid and comfort J, :hearty-laugh: that's who you're turning to? :hearty-laugh:

I haven't said anything over the edge. You're stuck being concerned with these men's money and that's cool for you. The business of boxing gives a shit about the fans though, and in return the sport is not even major anymore. The casual fan is turned off because the best don't fight the best. It's that simple. Yall fanagers running with every bit of propaganda these fanboy channels put out :eusa_snooty: supporting this played-out system that's been run its course. Damn, boxing is the most frustrating sport to follow by far.

I'll stand on my comment about Floyd vs Pac. Yea, Pac was a drug addict, but so was Pernell and many before him. It didn't help them. So what, Floyd was scared of a crackhead? This ignorance yall putting out like age doesn't affect a speed fighter, "one trick pony," differently than a technical fighter is bs. Hopkins was older than Jones, but beat him when they were both old. I guess y'all would say he'd always beat him if they actually didn't fight when they were young. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: How yall talking, yall probably think Tarver would've always beaten Roy Jones as well as Johnson.

Listen man, the Truth is you only don't want to see the Crawford vs Spence fight right now because Spence and Al told you that it wasn't ready. You're going along and having to play fanager because in reality both fighters are ready and needing to prove they're the best to the fans instead of talking us to death. You was on Thurman's ass for similar behavior that Spence has been displaying since Bud entered the division.

Moe and I are notorious for never agreeing, even arguing, but Moe tends to see the business aspect of boxing objectively and understand the necessity of doing so, especially when he dont have any horse in the race.

I'm concerned about the money because thats what gets fights made/not made, thats how dudes price themselves out. You opting to lazy thought this and say just split it even because one dude wont even accept what he's worth, and you tend to side with the dude who shouldnt be getting the lion share getting it in those situations, thats why you take that position when you want to.

Thurman is actually the right guy to bring up, but not in the way you think. Thurman wasn't selling like that, and Thurman never even got to talking about what to make. And Spence was never at any point tryna tell Thurman what split he wouldn't take. Spence just said I'll take whatever just give me the fight, and Thurman ran at every turn even tho they was under the same promoter. Ultimately he wanted to leave Spence to the end because he knew he was the best so its whatever and then he fell off. Bud on the other hand is actively going against every single business metric that determines splits to tell spence he aint taking 40, and you shake poms poms for it while it holds up the inevitable fight, Crawford just got out of one impediment to the fight, yet he pushes another, and you got your cheer leading moves going yet still! If he wanted it, he'd do how errol was doin in pursuing Thurman. Aint no comparison to the Thurman situation, Crawford aint under Al, and he only just recently got under Bob. Thurman and Spence were both under Al for YEARS. Im not even saying Crawford needs to get under Al, but for sake of comparison, aint nothing the same, unless you wanna ignore many different aspects of shit as you've been doing this whole discussion when it benefits bud.

And then you wanna pretend you dont care about the money factor, but you ignore when Bud makes statements that proves he's very much about the money factor.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

I haven't lazy thought shit. Boy, yall Spence/Floyd fanatics love pretending to be businessmen. Money's yall # 1 concern, but your basis' off social media talk, when that's just not how fights get made. You choose to ignore that Spence made it a public circus matter to hide behind. You ignore that Spence asked for 60/40 before he ever fought a ppv and he's not really a big fish. You like the games in boxing from freezing guys out of fights and going the easy route. You're basing things off old ass social media feuds like you don't know any better. Your basis is full of rumors and lies from fanboy channels that worship Spence. Channels that straight up lied about negotiations and lies about tweets for views.

You're the one cheering for a fighter and a greedy ass promoter while I just want to see fights and who's the best. Spence, like Thurman, stays injured and is inactive. Like Thurman, Spence is willing to fight everyone except the main guy. Like Thurman, Spence is been called out constantly yet downplays the fight and looks nervous at the mentioning of Crawford. But Spence was smarter and made a public matter over negotiations that he has never attempted to make. If he was the big fish he'd just offer Crawford a number that's fair like Canelo, no percentage. You claim Crawford is over pricing himself yet you don't know if 40% or 30% will be up to par with what he's been making. You want him to take a paycut against Spence or you'll call him a duck, but isn't that bad business for Bud. Too much bias.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I haven't lazy thought shit. Boy, yall Spence/Floyd fanatics love pretending to be businessmen. Money's yall # 1 concern, but your basis' off social media talk, when that's just not how fights get made. You choose to ignore that Spence made it a public circus matter to hide behind. You ignore that Spence asked for 60/40 before he ever fought a ppv and he's not really a big fish. You like the games in boxing from freezing guys out of fights and going the easy route. You're basing things off old ass social media feuds like you don't know any better. Your basis is full of rumors and lies from fanboy channels that worship Spence. Channels that straight up lied about negotiations and lies about tweets for views.

You're the one cheering for a fighter and a greedy ass promoter while I just want to see fights and who's the best. Spence, like Thurman, stays injured and is inactive. Like Thurman, Spence is willing to fight everyone except the main guy. Like Thurman, Spence is been called out constantly yet downplays the fight and looks nervous at the mentioning of Crawford. But Spence was smarter and made a public matter over negotiations that he has never attempted to make. If he was the big fish he'd just offer Crawford a number that's fair like Canelo, no percentage. You claim Crawford is over pricing himself yet you don't know if 40% or 30% will be up to par with what he's been making. You want him to take a paycut against Spence or you'll call him a duck, but isn't that bad business for Bud. Too much bias.

You say you dont care about the money, but then you talk 2 long nonsensical ass paragraphs all about the money :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: just knock it off.

Fight gon happen when it's supposed to happen, and you here acting like the whiny fans who finna complain about it not happening exactly when you want it. :hammer: Aint nothing more to it than that. Dont act like them. Let Spence go get the other Belt, and demand Crawford take some meaningful fights in the meantime so they can then unify for all the belts. And if one of them loses before it happens, its just a bump in the road. Judah losing didnt stop Judah/Floyd happening. If the ppl want it, it'll happen.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Al paying step aside money to fighters, but he can't offer Crawford a flat number to stop this split narrative.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

You say you dont care about the money, but then you talk 2 long nonsensical ass paragraphs all about the money :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: just knock it off.

Fight gon happen when it's supposed to happen, and you here acting like the whiny fans who finna complain about it not happening exactly when you want it. :hammer: Aint nothing more to it than that. Dont act like them. Let Spence go get the other Belt, and demand Crawford take some meaningful fights in the meantime so they can then unify for all the belts. And if one of them loses before it happens, its just a bump in the road. Judah losing didnt stop Judah/Floyd happening. If the ppl want it, it'll happen.

Yea I don't care to talk about the money but your slick talking ass keeps misquoting and twisting what I've been saying so I took a moment to explain. I've been said I was done talking on it yet you keep mentioning money, money, money and want to make it like I'm whining :hearty-laugh: You're trying to hard.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea I don't care to talk about the money but your slick talking ass keeps misquoting and twisting what I've been saying so I took a moment to explain. I've been said I was done talking on it yet you keep mentioning money, money, money and want to make it like I'm whining :hearty-laugh: You're trying to hard.

Bruh :hearty-laugh: dont go talking about me trying to hard when you're the one reopening these old topics when literally nothing has changed, when Spence is simply doing what he said he was originally gonna do, which is unify the titles and then fight Crawford to clinch the undisputed. You're unhinged man! You're the doubter not me, you've been it since 2018 and you aint changed yet. :hearty-laugh:

Crawford said some things after his fight and the battery got put in the back of you and every single crawford acolyte or Spence hater, and you seem to fit into the category of both. The WBA said one thing and you ran to this board skinning your teeth about how Spence was pressed in a corner :hearty-laugh: celebrating quite prematurely when Spence and them were clearly still negotiating to get the fight against Ugas which is just a sealer for the beef that should have been closed in the Manny fight before his eye came up lame.

I'm not a fanatic like you man, if I was I'd be telling you how spence is gonna win that fight and how much crawford is ducking because he declined to get a Spence fight for the WBC belt when Thurman was in recess. I aint goin all these lengths, all im saying is Crawford need to get real about the money when the time comes, or get his numbers up, which is nothing but facts, because like I said, Spence does better numbers, has most of the belts, and has done more work at WW in pursuit of these titles. Terence Crawford himself said he aint takin 40, and you deny he ever said it and say he would take it :hearty-laugh:, and then demand that if Errol wanted the fight he'd just give a flat offer and get it over with, when dude has already said he's tryna unify the titles FIST. You're unhinged man, with the rest of those Bud fanatics and Spence uber haters. Breathe, and wait for the fight to come together, damn. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'll only concede to that I wanted the fight more than you, but yo ass a fanager, not a fanatic. We know you like to pretend you're getting a cut of the money.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'll only concede to that I wanted the fight more than you, but yo ass afanager, not a fanatic. We know you like to pretend you're getting a cut of the money.

:hearty-laugh: Lmao Fine, You the Fanatic, I'm the Fanager.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:55 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Either way, its telling that when you thought Spence couldnt fight Ugas, you started talking like he needs to fight Ortiz or Boots, but now that he has Ugas and Bud dont got a fight, you aint saying Bud needs to fight one of them, when Bud has done less in the division, :lol: So be consistent, Bud need a fight, who should he fight?

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man the fact of the matter is if u really ask me neither Spence or Crawford seem very eager or eager enough to make thus fight....

These niggas both pussy footing around and wanna remain undefeated and awing there dicks around in the meantime and thats fine....
But the reality is there both great,Crawford is a little more skilled not a lot but Spence is bigger

I always said if this fight happens Spence would win because hes the naturally bigger man abd hes stronger and clearly has a better chin...
Ive never seen Spence hurt or visibly wobbled,never seen his knee buckle,but ive seen Crawford dropped and hurt enough times

Gamboa the midget wobbled him real bad, kavalaskas dropped his ass,other dudes wobbled him to...right now today I say its a 50-50 fight because Crawford has been more active and looks a lot healthier

But look man Spence is 3-4 yrs younger than bud and thats a lot in the boxing world....
I think he'll bounce back from this retina situation and hes gonna see Crawford in 2023

In the meantime I have no beef with both of them fighting twice in 2022 and making some money and building there showdown to be even bigger

Wen the time comes,I have no problem saying Crawford deserves 50-50 cuz as u all know I dont really give a fuck about either one of these guys....
But ya need to leave floyd and Thurmans name out of this from now on

Floyd was that dude,the og end of story...
And Thurman earned the right to do things his way he was made to wait wen he wanted fights with pac,floyd and khan back in the day so wat he did was just business same like wat Spence is now trying to do I guess

Look if Crawford wanna go and fight prograis now thats some pussy shit we all know that but fine watever go make ur money and get another ko and stay active....but dont sit here and complain about keef fighting barrios wen he hasnt fought in 3 YRS thats all I'm saying man

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Keef ain't no pussy now and never has been...
After barrios I'm sure hes gonna try his best to break this up and fight one of them so we'll see wats wat I can't wait to see how all this shakes off

If we get Thurman against Spence or bud this July or August thats a bigtime win for all of us that I'll gladly take....but dudes should be careful wat they wish for because yes keef is the underdog today against either one but he would be a very live dog how usyk,teo,and wilder just was

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Either way, its telling that when you thought Spence couldnt fight Ugas, you started talking like he needs to fight Ortiz or Boots, but now that he has Ugas and Bud dont got a fight, you aint saying Bud needs to fight one of them, when Bud has done less in the division, :lol: So be consistent, Bud need a fight, who should he fight?

Soon as the Ugas fight was announced I answered this.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bud will fight Thurman in July and Taylor at the end of the year. Time to build up this Boots vs Crawford fight for '23. That's the best we're going to get at 147. Boots needs to big his name up though. Hopefully Ugas beats Spence so we can have a fight for undisputed.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

You can throw in Ortiz. But Errol is going to have to fight a mandatory still and its probably Boots or Ortiz.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Ugas is a live dog man, he's not a 140 pounder and he's definitely been more active than Spence. Spence is coming off a major injury and has had no tuneups. Ugas can spoil some shit. I'm just saying.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Even if Errol wins, the Crawford fight is no guarantee. Not at 147 at least. And Bud might not budge on 50% and may take fights where he could make more money. He has been getting high guarantees for a while now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

rj wrote:
Ugas is a live dog man, he's not a 140 pounder and he's definitely been more active than Spence. Spence is coming off a major injury and has had no tuneups. Ugas can spoil some shit. I'm just saying.

Oh he definitely is Im not looking past him as an opponent. I think Errols is simply better and stronger though if there isnt any lingering effects from the eye and the car accident, which the jury is still out on.

And if Bud dont budge on 50, it is what it is man, I still think when all the straps is between them, it will materialize. I just dont want Errol to be the one getting the last strap and getting battered in the process while Bud does no work at the same time just out of simple fairness.

And to be perfectly honest as Ive said this before them dudes must just be shining them belts up for Boots anyway because he's looking like he'll probably be better than both. He's super natural for the division, skilled, powerful, and hungry. Thems the kinda dudes who you duck.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Spence said line em up and if Crawford is busy fighting Thurman in the summer, Boots will be available as a mandatory. Ortiz doesn't believe himself that he's ready and I think he'd rather wait these guys out the division. I say Boots and Crawford's a better matchup and an easier fight to be made. Either way Crawford and Spence will have to see him in the next 2 years to keep their belts.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence said line em up and if Crawford is busy fighting Thurman in the summer, Boots will be available as a mandatory. Ortiz doesn't believe himself that he's ready and I think he'd rather wait these guys out the division. I say Boots and Crawford's a better matchup and an easier fight to be made. Either way Crawford and Spence will have to see him in the next 2 years to keep their belts.

Ya, the new bloods are here. Boots and Ortiz. Much like how Spence and Crawford were the new bloods when Porter/Garcia/Thurman were the big fish. Spence and Crawford can't escape those fights. And win or lose if they dont mix in with them, I'd say it tarnishes both their legacies.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro wtf are u talking about saying Thurman,porter and Garcia were the old guys wen Spence and Thurman were the new bloods???
There all the same age y DUMBASS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Porter,keef,and Crawford all 34...
Spence is like 31 maybe gonna be 32
So wtf are u talking about??
Anyway look man I have no beef with this now and never did

Look its no guarantee Spence beats ugas,or Crawford beats taylor or keef....far from a guarantee so like I said a lot of this remains to be seen

Ennis could for sure beat both of then right now hes ready he got all the skill,power and talent.
I highly doubt Spence or Crawford step in the ring anytime soon with Ennis...

I'm not calling no grown ass man boots man that shit is retarded :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Look man taylor is great and he'll be fine at 147 against Crawford and hes young in his prime

Taylor would be Crawford best opponent cuz hes much better than porter all around and its not really close...Spence could lose to ugas and Crawford could lose to Taylor or keef.

So let's see if Spence and Crawford could make it to 2023 still undefeated than we can get back to saying if Spence is pussy or not or if Crawford still pricing himself out 12 months from now

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe, youre smarter than this. Crawford started out at lower weights so him being older or as old aint the same, the rest were establish welterweights b4 he even got his first ww fight. And Spence wasa whole 3 years youmger than the group, which is mainly why it took longer for him to get his fights because he was the younger dude encroaching on the older ones who were already under way fighting each other.

Literally all of those guys Thurman, Dsg, Porter spoke on Crawford and Spence as the new guys on the block at the exact time when they was the ww mainstays carrying higher rank, especially spencer, who both Thurman and Brook called a good young fighter.
Deploy some sense fam.

Ennis and Ortiz are the same, more so cause they even younger.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

See what i mean about this nikka moe man here we are fendin off nikkas back to back like kane and lynch..meth n red and then he gonna go call me a dumbass.... :hearty-laugh: nikka cant help himself man :hearty-laugh: its christmas man!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:23 am 

Cash on hand:

My bad jermz u just made it to easy bro...
Idgaf wat these clowns say Thurman is 2 yrs older than Spence :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Garcia, Porter,Thurman they not no elder statesman to Crawford and Spence
I dont give a shit about wat weight Crawford came from hes the age if not older than all these dudes jermz so knock that shit off :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Crawford came up to 140 and gave Prescott a lesson and that was like wat 7-8 yrs ago??
Once Crawford did that everyone knew he was real it didn't matter wat weight he was at

Anyway man watever...
Bottom line is a 2-3 yr age difference ain't really shit dudes make there mark early
I'm sure if given the chance Crawford would have got in the ring with any of them back in 2015....

Shit he wanted pac 5 yrs ago everyone knows this especially after he saw how floyd tapped His ass :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat