Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

DaTruth wrote:
wow never expected Ice and geo to get into it...

Boricua Nation believes it will get stronger if we challenge ourselves, we often have battles internally that the rest of the BHO world is not aware of, this is why we continue to be the strongest unit in BHO's old and new history.

The late great Brandon was the first non Hispanic member in our Gang, so it's not like you can't get down. Nothing is impossible, if you want the registration form let me know, i'll forward all 2458 pages to you.

Haha yea join the Nation A need. Were always looking for fresh talent. As far as Geo u know sometimes when u gotta check ur Lil brother, that's kinda what this is. Gotta remind lil bro what time it is.

Anyway fill that out , get them colors on

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
DaTruth wrote:

Boricua Nation believes it will get stronger if we challenge ourselves, we often have battles internally that the rest of the BHO world is not aware of, this is why we continue to be the strongest unit in BHO's old and new history.

The late great Brandon was the first non Hispanic member in our Gang, so it's not like you can't get down. Nothing is impossible, if you want the registration form let me know, i'll forward all 2458 pages to you.

Haha yea join the Nation A need. Were always looking for fresh talent. As far as Geo u know sometimes when u gotta check ur Lil brother, that's kinda what this is. Gotta remind lil bro what time it is.

:smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: Muthafuckin Boriquas tryna rope in a black.

Maybe I need to flip my colors and change the name, and include, me, aneed, souljah, cgj, juse, go find stoppage, moe, and cole :lol: for good measure and give you fuckers a run!! Getting tired of this we are the world shit, yall gotta be stopped! :boxer:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I thought he looked exceptional.

Especially since he was only one fight removed from being knocked unconscious. He came in and dominated against the #3 ranked P4P fighter. Manny was suppose to be on the decline according to a lot of people. Yet he came in there and showed glimpses of ring brilliance that brought him past glory. Yeah he's not knocking people on there asses like he use to. But he's still a very good fighter. And won this fight as convincingly as he did the first.

Lmao. Silly post. Exceptional?! Dominated?!. Bradley gave it away he was beating Manny clearly earlier. One thing that stuck out is when Bradley threw his right straight he connected every time, almost at will. Also with his jab, Manny didn't look good trying get away from punches.

I'm just saying Bradley was dead in the water it looked like, floundering everywhere , just imploding and Manny couldn't really do shit except edge rounds with a flurry and the crowd yelling for anything he didm

I don't go back and forth with known biased posters dude lol.

I actually skip past your posts most of the time. That was my opinion, among a lot of experts who viewed it the same as I did. You picked Bradley to win right? And you were wrong, right? That's all it takes for a person like you. I don't agree with a lot of the things you say. Because you write a lot of silly things. Your not objective enough to be taken seriously. Take where you say, Bradley gave the fight away.. More so then Manny actually winning it. Who are you kidding?

Your hatred for fighters blinds you from reality. And it's time you be called out on it.

Since when have I hated Manny you dumb fuck?! You have never known shit about Boxing which is why I usually NEVER read yo posts and I told you that long ago so don't try to play that card on me.

Exceptional and dominated don't belong anywhere near this fight for people that really know boxing. You sound like them casuals talking about it on the news

I don't give a fuck about being objective or the rest of that pussy shit u said, I say what I believe and stand by it, always have and always did shit my way. You just an ordinary ass dude and your posts are never anything special. You 87 gas bro I'm 91. And south Florida niggas don't know shit about boxing.

:shock: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

DaTruth wrote:

:smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: Muthafuckin Boriquas tryna rope in a black.

Maybe I need to flip my colors and change the name, and include, me, aneed, souljah, cgj, juse, go find stoppage, moe, and cole :lol: for good measure and give you fuckers a run!! Getting tired of this we are the world shit, yall gotta be stopped! :boxer:

Do what you gotta do brotha, we've broken barriers, set standards, it will take you years to establish the substance and consistency that we have gained and earned throughout the years.

I remember a time where your candidacy was being discussed by myself and the fellow members, old scripts and servers may be swept away into ashes, but we will never forget. You would have been a valuable member, it was nothing personal.

Aneed is the new black guy on the radar, lets move on.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico

Especially since he was only one fight removed from being knocked unconscious. He came in and dominated against the #3 ranked P4P fighter. Manny was suppose to be on the decline according to a lot of people. Yet he came in there and showed glimpses of ring brilliance that brought him past glory. Yeah he's not knocking people on there asses like he use to. But he's still a very good fighter. And won this fight as convincingly as he did the first.

Lmao. Silly post. Exceptional?! Dominated?!. Bradley gave it away he was beating Manny clearly earlier. One thing that stuck out is when Bradley threw his right straight he connected every time, almost at will. Also with his jab, Manny didn't look good trying get away from punches.

I'm just saying Bradley was dead in the water it looked like, floundering everywhere , just imploding and Manny couldn't really do shit except edge rounds with a flurry and the crowd yelling for anything he didm

I actually skip past your posts most of the time. That was my opinion, among a lot of experts who viewed it the same as I did. You picked Bradley to win right? And you were wrong, right? That's all it takes for a person like you. I don't agree with a lot of the things you say. Because you write a lot of silly things. Your not objective enough to be taken seriously. Take where you say, Bradley gave the fight away.. More so then Manny actually winning it. Who are you kidding?

Your hatred for fighters blinds you from reality. And it's time you be called out on it.

Since when have I hated Manny you dumb fuck?! You have never known shit about Boxing which is why I usually NEVER read yo posts and I told you that long ago so don't try to play that card on me.

Exceptional and dominated don't belong anywhere near this fight for people that really know boxing. You sound like them casuals talking about it on the news

I don't give a fuck about being objective or the rest of that pussy shit u said, I say what I believe and stand by it, always have and always did shit my way. You just an ordinary ass dude and your posts are never anything special. You 87 gas bro I'm 91. And south Florida niggas don't know shit about boxing.

You acting like a real bitch right now IcyTwot. :rofl:

One thing for sure is this South Florida Rican will beat you silly in any and every category. You got so butt hurt from what I saw last Saturday. Claiming your knowledge is higher then mine. Bitch nigga please. You claim to stand by what you say, well so do I. You cant come at me, and not expect for me not to get at you. Every group has a weak link. And that's what you are to the Nation IcyHot. I'm 87 gas lol. Nigga your mother uses 87 gas. Now what you gonna do? I live in beautiful South Florida, yes. Which is so much better then that off brand ass town you come from. You can think that you know more about boxing them me. Well good luck with that. Cause what you eat and think doesn't benefit me. I don't fuck with weak minded niggas like you bro. Your soft as fuck duke, downy SOFT. And those are words that I will stand by until the end about you. Im no ones little brother either, I am and will always be a BHO big dog. But you can damn sure be my son. Just call me papi Geo from now on IcyHot. I'm gonna need you to email me your info. Because I'm claiming you as my personal BHO dependent next year.

I demand respect Jr. :boxer:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I remember a time where your candidacy was being discussed by myself and the fellow members, old scripts and servers may be swept away into ashes, but we will never forget. You would have been a valuable member, it was nothing personal.

Good friends, better enemies nucca!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Two members if BN not holding back! I love it. Keeps us sharp. Who wants in?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

lol yall silly...

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

You acting like a real bitch right now IcyTwot. :rofl:

One thing for sure is this South Florida Rican will beat you silly in any and every category. You got so butt hurt from what I saw last Saturday. Claiming your knowledge is higher then mine. Bitch nigga please. You claim to stand by what you say, well so do I. You cant come at me, and not expect for me not to get at you. Every group has a weak link. And that's what you are to the Nation IcyHot. I'm 87 gas lol. Nigga your mother uses 87 gas. Now what you gonna do? I live in beautiful South Florida, yes. Which is so much better then that off brand ass town you come from. You can think that you know more about boxing them me. Well good luck with that. Cause what you eat and think doesn't benefit me. I don't fuck with weak minded niggas like you bro. Your soft as fuck duke, downy SOFT. And those are words that I will stand by until the end about you. Im no ones little brother either, I am and will always be a BHO big dog. But you can damn sure be my son. Just call me papi Geo from now on IcyHot. I'm gonna need you to email me your info. Because I'm claiming you as my personal BHO dependent next year.

I demand respect Jr. :boxer:

Here's a tip why don't you try putting spaces in between those long ass wastes of forum space and maybe somebody will read your shit. Get your GED young its not too late.

87 gas brah describes you perfectly. Extra regular ass nigga. I'm V-power, techron supreme. You from where old mothafuckas go to retire. This west coast out here where we ride . You wouldn't last.

Your style is lame as fuck too. I remember that selfie you posted, with that dry ass off brand liquor store bodega Polo shirt, lookin more Chinese than anything, call you El China Geo, selfie taking ass nigga lol keep taking bathroom selfies and posting them in a forum full of a guys :kopfpatsch:

You ain't built for this war shit me , we all know who ranks higher in the BN, fall back and know your role China, and keep that selfie album popping haha

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah man, you do you Ice.

I'm gonna continue to do me. Your the one that claimed Canelo drew with Floyd. And your the one that claimed Bradley won the first fight, or said that it was closer then what it was. Who cares. It makes for interesting convo. And I recognize that. I didn't question what you saw. So don't worry, I'm here for you hermano. I was impressed with Pacquiao and you weren't. Why are you mad? I'm not gonna go in cause there is no need to. Just know your wrong and that you should stop calling me out, calling me a low grade. Cause I know speaking for myself, that I am a higher grade that you want to admit. I don't post as much as I use to. True, but don't down grade me. I've always minded my business with you. And best believe my attention is on boxing in 2014, just lay around. I want BHO to reach a higher plateau. We are the best forum on the net today, hands fucking down. I don't give a fuck about what none of you internet nerds think of me. One of my missions is to make BHO and the Nation stand out from the rest. Continue to bash me Bori, I'm content and secure with myself. Nothing you say will make me question me, it's been too long and I feel too strong. I remember you with the pics with Tito etc man.. I've never questioned your love for the sport. Just don't question mine and we'll be fine. This internet thuggin isn't for me anymore.

My long posts make sense though. And that's all that matters.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Fair enough :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:15 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You see, we BN members go out it like Manny-JMM. But we show good sportsmanship after a few rounds. Good stuff Ice and Geo. BN is the cream of the crop.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Truth sent PMs.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Truth sent PMs.

Could be. Wonder what was said.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!