Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Better late than never man fuck it I'll take it...
Dudes will say keef ain't shit this will be his 2nd fight in 4 yrs.but look Spence on a 12 month layoff himself just was in a car crash who knows his body could be hurting and fucked up

If this goes down in April who knows how he'll feel and how his body will react late in the fight wen it's gutcheck time??
Wonder if it's a rematch clause for either man I'm assuming Spence has one but if not than keef wins and tries to go right to Crawford shit would be hilarious.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I hear its at 154. No need for a rematch clause if it is.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Spence wants it at 154 as an insurance policy. If he loses, blame it on the weight, and then go back down to 147 for TC with his stock (hopefully) fully intact. He knows Keef is a threat.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I honestly don't give a fuck enough about Keef to care even if it was for that reason, which it ain't. When Spence wanted it with Keef for the straps, Keef was too busy doing other things. So, Keef can get it now, but it won't be for the straps. He can get his ass whipped, collect his money, cash our, and ride out.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Il When Spence wanted it with Keef for the straps, Keef was too busy doing other things.

Oscar aint give Floyd a shot (until he did)

Floyd aint give Keef a shot

Keef aint give Spence a shot

Spence aint giving Ennis a shot.

Someone will come along and Ennis won't give him a shot. :lol: ....this the history and it repeats itself. Why u acting so offended??

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Il When Spence wanted it with Keef for the straps, Keef was too busy doing other things.

Oscar aint give Floyd a shot (until he did)

Floyd aint give Keef a shot

Keef aint give Spence a shot

Spence aint giving Ennis a shot.

Someone will come along and Ennis won't give him a shot. :lol: ....this the history and it repeats itself. Why u acting so offended??

Doesnt change anything. Its not offense its just straight facts. Keefs sched aint no excuse Keef punk ass said tell floyd to give me 10 M and ill fight him. Lmao.

Since thats what the energy was...Keef can come collect the money from fighting. But he aint getting no straps. Gotta give a little to get a little :hearty-laugh: the thing about Oscar and Floyd is it never wrapped around on them, it did with Keef so too bad so sad no belts. Why are you so angry that he cant get no belts? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol. Man go read the FF chat. I give 2 shits about the belts.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't care about all this bullshit about belts....
All that really matters is the money and the legacy.
Crawford got all these belts he was undisputed at wat 2-3 weights??

Nigga never beat nobody so who cares?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: look man I been saying for yrs tc,keef,and Spence need to all fight each other before they retire

So if this is how it has to be IDGAF I'll take it...
Hopefully if this goes down Spence goes right to TC.
Than if that business gets handled I still wanna see keef tc that still gotta go down regardless of wether Spence rocks keef or not

Niggas gotta see each other man that's it

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

I never understood why keef didn't fight brook and Khan...
I always thought that would go down especially after brook beat porter but it didn't.
Keef and tc never talk about retirement so I can see them sticking around for yrs hanging around

If this is wat keef is a part timer as long as he keeps getting these opponents I'll always be interested and watch man fuck it....
In 2 yrs Crawford will be 37.

So even if keef loses to Spence a Crawford keef showdown will always be viable and interesting.
Even if Spence and tc end up having a trilogy I'm with it man I just wanna see these dudes get it on

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Keef is trash now. And would be easy pickins for Spence and TC. This fight aint really interesting but I at least wanted it for the belts.

Keef will get his payday and disappear for a while again. Dude coulda been somebody. But got injured, and even worse, became a sucka for love after the Danny fight. His goofy ass married that bad foreign bitch, and that was all she wrote for his career. When cornballs finally get some ass, they dont know how to act.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao Ice when youre on it...youre on it.

Of course we're all gonna watch for the most part. But let a bad bitch link me that night to fk and believe me imma have to watch a replay.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man please everyone gets ass keef was getting ass way before the Danny fight :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I know regular dudes that get ass so please knock it off...
Anyway I don't agree keef is easy work for either Spence or TC.tc is declining every fight and pushing 36.spence keep getting into car accidents all 3 of them clearly not in there prime so nobody really knows

Keef destroyed barrios in his last fight so to say he's ass is biased and just premature

Post Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

You a delusional fanboy. Keef aint destroyed anybody in a LONG time. Cant even remember the last time, Diaz maybe?

You hoping and clutching at straws talking bout accidents with Spence and hoping TC decline. Meanwhile Keef has been OBVIOUSLY falling off since the Danny fight. Hurt bad and busted up by Josesito, dropped and hurt repeatedly by a 40 year old man, going the distance and never really damaging a jr.weltwerweight that was KO'd by lil ass Tank Davis.

Do you really think Barrios would go past 6 or 8 rounds with TC or Spence? Do you think Josesito would have fucked them up? Keef is trash.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » General Boxing Chat