Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Re: Big Fight Weekend
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Class, both ladies. Marshall wanna retire and make babies man lmao.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The first two girls should kiss.

69 with Baumgardner on top. :hammer:

Fuckin pigs.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Main card supposed to start at 9 but the last prelim just finished right now. PBC needs to get it together

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

How many Gary Russell's are there?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Typhoon lab been shaky for me today, if I have any interruptions during the Haney fight I'm gonna lost my shit.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

PBC keeps trying to showcase this Cuban HW Frank Sanchez but dude is just garbage.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Caleb Plant just fucking body bagged Anthony Dirrell. Holy shit.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Plant is a fuckin scumbag. Hoe ass didn't have none of that energy for Canelo. Dude real tough after washing a shot ass fighter, spectacular KO all the way not hating on that, but make the Benavidez fight now finally

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Great weekend man Haney dominated but 135 has clearly become a problem for him to make....
No way he beats Shakur,loma or tank if he has to boil down time to go to 140

Wilder super impressive no words needed...
Nobody beats that man but fury usyk to small would be a repeat of the Ortiz fights,but usyk nowhere near as strong as Ortiz so it would be a ko sooner

Shields clearly won but definitely her toughest fight yet

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Thought Mayer won no way bum won best case for her was a draw but I along with most thought Mayer won... definitely gonna be a rematch there once bum beats choi for all the belts.
This time bum will be the a side in a rematch

Felt bad for Mayer,but it was nice to see the b side 2nd class citizen get a close decision for once because we all know in boxing the a side ALMOST ALWAYS GETS RHE BENEFIT OF A CLOSE DECISION

SO IM happy for bum she's black and beautiful and she is for sure built for these big fights

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:54 am 

Cash on hand:

The first two girls should kiss.

69 with Baumgardner on top. :hammer:

Bum is a bad bitch she modeled for Ford ya know that?? Mayer pretty to both of them look good sexy for some broads that get hit in the face for a living

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Plant is a fuckin scumbag. Hoe ass didn't have none of that energy for Canelo. Dude real tough after washing a shot ass fighter, spectacular KO all the way not hating on that, but make the Benavidez fight now finally

If Dirrell really did come with that played out racist "I'll never lose to a white boy" shit then he deserved all that shit Plant did after he viciously knocked him out.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Wilder, wow. Some of the scariest power we've ever seen. Boxing needs more Deontay Wilder, win lose or draw.

Kams big solution was to simply keep switching stances like a confused retard. He really is a bum. Lmao at ESPN keeping stats on Haneys excessive clinching. :rofl:

So as it turns out it was the women by far who had the most compelling and competitive fights. That was a loooong day of boxing lol.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

If Dirrell really did come with that played out racist "I'll never lose to a white boy" shit then he deserved all that shit Plant did after he viciously knocked him out.

No, he did not. In a sport where people die pretty regularly, and the man was being tended to by medical professionals, that shit was in bad taste. That's why the ref grabbed him and cut that shit off. Now i get it Dirrell was being a dick and fighting kind of dirty, and i said this shit right as I was watching it. But Plant is a hoe. Same guy that got slapped up by Canelo before the fight, then tries to have a convo with Canelo during the fight on some "I'm doing pretty good huh" type shit. Fuck outta here. You dont pretend or clown to bury someone in a aport where that man can very well die or be permanently fucked up.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Kambosos is a warrior, he gets all my respect as an overachieving marginally talented fighter. Very tough he was bleeding from all over his head and face, taking flush shots, he looked like he was ready to go in the 10th but thugged it out.

His attempted change in strategy worked for about one round lol but he reverted back to what he is. That is simply not his style or who he is as a fighter. So while succeeding in taking the Jabaway to some degree, he ate more rights and left hooks.

BIG respect to Haney for going overseas twice. First time ever done in history, a guy wins a belt overseas and then defends overseas. The guy is super sharp, and in compromising in his approach. He is another controller in there, much like Hopkins or Ward, obviously not at that level yet but he controls and dictates how shit gon play out in there.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Haney does clinch too much and I think he missed an opportunity last night for a stoppage. Some body work and inside fighting would have got it done. And he had the perfect, light punching vulnerable opponent in front of him to get it done.

He is lacking in that part of his game. I appreciate that about Floyd. Like the Jesus chavez fight for example, light puncher, Floyd didn't clinch him when he came close, instead, ripped him with uppercuts and body shots and got the stoppage. Haney could have did that last night.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

No, he did not. In a sport where people die pretty regularly, and the man was being tended to by medical professionals, that shit was in bad taste. That's why the ref grabbed him and cut that shit off. Now i get it Dirrell was being a dick and fighting kind of dirty, and i said this shit right as I was watching it. But Plant is a hoe. Same guy that got slapped up by Canelo before the fight, then tries to have a convo with Canelo during the fight on some "I'm doing pretty good huh" type shit. Fuck outta here. You dont pretend or clown to bury someone in a aport where that man can very well die or be permanently fucked up.

He wasn't worked up over anything that happened during the fight. It was all the pre fight talk and antics that got to him, whatever it was. And Plant definitely made mention of Dirrell saying that shit. If the bad blood is for real, I aint got no issues with dudes carrying the same energy all the way through.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Wilder can get to using his legs more and land quick counters like that one Helenius got killed with, and sustain it over 12 rounds, increase his stamina, he could finish his career unbeatable.

You hope Usyk beats Fury and then Wilder can get Usyk.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man Wilder bout to be 37 lol. He is what he is. A legendary puncher, pretty dam good fighter that still can pick up some nice wins and be champion again.

Its him and AJ time. Fuck the bullshit. Bombs away

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man wilder is a bad motherfucker he's the 2nd baddest man on the planet....but fury IS THE BADDEST MFUCKER ON THE PLANET

NOBODY beating wilder aside from fury that's it...if usyk really got balls and fights wilder next if fury don't want it he's getting baptized to he's to little...
And look man fury wilder 4 going down next yr or 2024 book it

Cuz like I said Ruiz, usyk,Joshua they easy work for wilder they getting put to sleep ...usyk could win rds like Ortiz that's fine.but he getting iced eventually like Ortiz that's wat it is.

And scary thing is he doesn't have the power or size to bother wilder like Ortiz did....
Now wilder looks better with Scott he added some new wrinkles to his game

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:41 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Only Shakur can beat Haney and only Haney can beat Shakur. I like me some Tank but I think both box Tanks ears off and nullify his power. Deep water. Drown.

And all 3 beat old Loma, in the case of Tank, violently.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:28 am 

Cash on hand:

At 135 Haney ain't beating these dudes....
He fights them there it's gonna be teo kam all over again.
Teo lost cuz of the weight same why Taylor struggled with caterall....

Time for Haney to move up same like it was for Shakur...
None of these kids unbeatable dudes is nice but dudes ain't Floyd,ward and Hopkins nice....
Loma still could beat all these dudes it remains to be seen

If it's easy work fine than let Shakur or Haney see loma than and get that easy win over a old loma....all this talk is cheap I wanna see action

Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You're right about him moving up though Moe, he's killing himself to make weight.

But I think he'll stay down there for the Loma fight. Then move up. No point him fighting Shakur at 135. Tbh they'll probably fight at 147 years down the road. That fight will be the next Spence/Crawford, unless Tank upsets the apple cart.

Board index » General Boxing Chat