Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
This kid comes to fight.

It would be cool if they could connect Mathysse and Thurman at 147.

I will be interested in this are.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Got my tix for this. Can't wait.

It's crazy. This fight is at the stub hub late April. Two weeks later is the arreola vs stiverne fight where the Trojans bball team plays. That venue has only been around a few years and place has never had a boxing event. Shit, this place has never had Mexican in the stands before. I thought the event would be decent until Marquez announced his fight against Alvarado in the newly renovated forum a week or two later. The forum is only a few miles away.

I went to the forum a lot as a kid and in my 20's. I saw barrera vs Kennedy mck there. Shit was awesome. Went to a lot of laker games too. The upper seats were literaly nosebleeds. The last time i was there was when shaq and the lakers played the rocket squad led by Olajuwon Barkley and pippen. Two things stand out: we snuck in a bottle of henny and I accidentally kicked it. I could hear that shit rolling down at least 10-20 rows before it shattered lol. The other thing was Something exiting happening, don't remember what, but I jumped up and scrapped my fucking knuckles on the ceiling. I couldn't have been more than 5'11 at the time.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Got my tix for this. Can't wait.

It's crazy. This fight is at the stub hub late April. Two weeks later is the arreola vs stiverne fight where the Trojans bball team plays. That venue has only been around a few years and place has never had a boxing event. Shit, this place has never had Mexican in the stands before. I thought the event would be decent until Marquez announced his fight against Alvarado in the newly renovated forum a week or two later. The forum is only a few miles away.

I went to the forum a lot as a kid and in my 20's. I saw barrera vs Kennedy mck there. Shit was awesome. Went to a lot of laker games too. The upper seats were literaly nosebleeds. The last time i was there was when shaq and the lakers played the rocket squad led by Olajuwon Barkley and pippen. Two things stand out: we snuck in a bottle of henny and I accidentally kicked it. I could hear that shit rolling down at least 10-20 rows before it shattered lol. The other thing was Something exiting happening, don't remember what, but I jumped up and scrapped my fucking knuckles on the ceiling. I couldn't have been more than 5'11 at the time.

That's a cool story. The bottle rolling down reminds of some shit that would've happened to my buddies.

I bet Barrera vs McKinney ruled live.

Board index » General Boxing Chat