Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Danny g@154
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:21 am 

Cash on hand:

He looked pretty dam good very elusive and fast against that bum benavidez....
Nice combos and body work he looked refreshed and hungrier than he's been in yrs

Don't think he can beat Charlo but man I'd love to see him against Harrison,Lara and fundora those are winnable fights for him at 154 for sure

Fundora throws so many punches leaves himself open to get countered and I could see Danny taking that kid to school lubin exposed alot of holes he was winning that fight till he got koed

Thoughts

Post subject: Re: Danny g@154
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I honestly have no idea how Danny will do against the field. That benavidez fight said nothing because Benavidez did shitty...mostly because he is shit.

So I'll hold out to see how he does against the next level of comp. He might try to pick cherries rather than fought tougher comp that will be sure to give him problems. We'll see. It's good that his confidence is back up though.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Benavidez weighed 172 pounds and really went after Danny. He gave Crawford some work too so he aint an absolute bum. Danny clearly focused on using his jab and boxing ability more. But i wish he used his hook as well. He has abandoned it in two straight fights.

He is still cringe as ever by saying he wants Lara at 155 for a middleweight belt. That shit is gay AF. Calling out Thurman was cool, I wouldn't mind seeing that again. But yea maybe a fight against Harrison or that Brian dude Charlo just beat, those are winnable fights. Then fuck it, why not go for Charlo. A chance at all the belts and legacy just like that.

The mental health shit and breakdown was crazy, both Garcias coming with the mental shit after their fights.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Niggas is really soft nowadays man....
Fact of the matter is everyone has problems and nobody's life is really easy we all go thru shit and have our dark times

My dad died wen I was 7 I was in and out of foster homes for a few yrs life was really rough for me growing up....but I made it thru it and now I see life as very easy and simple every decision isn't life or death wat I've been thru makes every decision easy really

I feel like ppl complicate everything life doesn't have to be so hard,if something makes ur life harder or causes more stress u cut it out or eliminate it it's as simple as that for the most part shit doesn't always have to be a life and death decision all the time

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:17 am 

Cash on hand:

As for Danny tho I believe he should fight Lara or fundorahe could beat those guys....
Than if he beats one of them or both he could try and shock the world and go after Charlo

Fight fundora or Lara this November or December than I'd he wins make the Charlo fight right away after he beats zus son in January... everyone will wanna fight Danny he's a huge name with all the Puerto Rican hype and he brings money that at the end of the day nobody else Charlo has ever fought can bring

If he loses to Charlo(he probably will)
Than fine it's still fights for him out there he can make money and win even maybe

Doesn't sound like he's retiring anytime soon I'd love to see him go another 5 yrs until he can learn to live wo boxing with his mental health situation so fuck it I'm all down for Danny to be around as long as he's live and viable

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:28 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Completely agree Moe. Mental health is a serious issue but also alot of people just hopping on that train unnecessarily.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mental health my ass. Danny is just a lazy muthafucka who realizes he needs to get serious and make some money while he still has time. Aint no mental health issues. Ice was very much on point about that. I just wanna see Danny do his best, even if it's just about the money. PR/Philly Pride I say! :smile81:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Danny and his dad are so cringe. It's annoying Af. The both of them always crying. Making hella excuses. Talking bout they had anxiety before the Spence fight, and that's why they lost lol. Never mind Spence just came from a life changing car accident. His dad said the Danny that fought Redkach, would beat Spence lmao. The one that went 12 uneventful boring rounds with a bum, would beat Spence.

They get a MD over Benavidez, by decision, what they were supposed to do. Solid but unspectacular win. They do a fuckin victory dance, and act like they just won a belt. Before the tears.

He fights with no passion, happy to collect a check and barely scrape by. His dad talks tough and gangsta but preaches a safety first pussy approach in the corner between rounds. A small part of me must always cheer for them deep down but dam that shit is hard. They legit cherry pick but then Al pretty much makes them take the occasional tough fight, just for him to not try hard in. Doesnt want no actual contender or the best at 154, rather Keef and Lara lol. Fuck Danny

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Danny and his dad are so cringe. It's annoying Af. The both of them always crying. Making hella excuses. Talking bout they had anxiety before the Spence fight, and that's why they lost lol. Never mind Spence just came from a life changing car accident. His dad said the Danny that fought Redkach, would beat Spence lmao. The one that went 12 uneventful boring rounds with a bum, would beat Spence.

They get a MD over Benavidez, by decision, what they were supposed to do. Solid but unspectacular win. They do a fuckin victory dance, and act like they just won a belt. Before the tears.

He fights with no passion, happy to collect a check and barely scrape by. His dad talks tough and gangsta but preaches a safety first pussy approach in the corner between rounds. A small part of me must always cheer for themdeep down but dam that shit is hard. They legit cherry pick but then Al pretty much makes them take the occasional tough fight, just for him to not try hard in. Doesnt want no actual contender or the best at 154, rather Keef and Lara lol. Fuck Danny

Did he save your life?? Wtf?? :lol: ....you clearly despise him and I guess for good reason. :hearty-laugh: .....the fuck you "must cheer for him" for?? :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:59 am 

Cash on hand:

We all know ice is a bipolar hypocrite nigga clearly doesn't know wat he wants in life as evidenced by he above post :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Nigga stfu u don't gotta cheer for Danny or nobody else noboyis putting a gun to ur head...look man I respect Danny he went and beat Khan and matthyse wen everyone said he'd lose those fights

I thought he honestly beat porter that was a robbery he landed the harder more effective shots in that fight....
The Thurman and Spence were clearly better and superior to him it was no shame in him losing those fights and getting schooled by those guys

I think sometimes we to hard on dudes man listen at the end of the day Danny had a very good career he made alot of money and he won much more than he lost so give the guy a break let the man live and eat and make a few more million dollars so he can retire and live comfortably cuz life is really hard especially for these athletes after the show is all over

Board index » General Boxing Chat