Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Re: Spence - Ugas
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I really believe this fight will happen this year...
October, November or December I think Spence Crawford goes down man it's time

These dudes both just koed ugas and porter and they never been koed.....
Make the fight than do all the media do a huge 8 city your with both spence and Crawford this summer get it out of the way

Than let them both be left alone to do a solid 6-8 week training camp....

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

I always thought Spence would win because he's the naturally bigger man,a brutal body puncher and 3 yrs younger than tc.... obviously Crawford is a little sharper more skilled a little better boxer he has sharper counters

But Spence is much better on the body and inside...
It's a 50-50 fight both guys not absolute prime,but much closer to there primes than wen Floyd and pac fought.
So it's time man

Do the marketing early,do the conferences the interview s,get it out the way than let these men train and be in peace and prepare for the biggest fight in boxing since Floyd pac

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I've seen Bud tear asses out the frame on the inside. We just haven't seen him hit by a true puncher at 147.

I just think Bud is a little smarter, more mobile, more variety to his game. But that might not mean shit at the end of the day cause he may just be too light in the ass for Spence.

Bud isn't an inside fighter bruh. Not even close.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:49 am 

Cash on hand:

I've seen Bud tear asses out the frame on the inside. We just haven't seen him hit by a true puncher at 147.

I just think Bud is a little smarter, more mobile, more variety to his game. But that might not mean shit at the end of the day cause he may just be too light in the ass for Spence.

He can when he wants to be. He can do it all in the ring. But we can play this game both ways. Spence aint a counterpuncher. Or slick boxer.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

That was a good ass fight. Well pretty much up until Spence uppercutted Ugas and broke his shit. Spence looked strong but I was surprised Ugas was able to hurt him both to the body and head. I still favor the counterpunching and sharpness of Crawford but it'll be a banger for sure.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He can when he wants to be. He can do it all in the ring. But we can play this game both ways. Spence aint a counterpuncher. Or slick boxer.

Spence also never got outboxed by Gamboa. I have seen Crawford look more lackluster in fights than I have Spence. Bud's win over Postol sticks out as a pretty lackluster performance. He beat Brook after Errol and GGG already dismantled him. You say that Errol cannot counterpunch yet he counterpunched Porter all night.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence also never got outboxed by Gamboa. I have seen Crawford look more lackluster in fights than I have Spence. Bud's win over Postol sticks out as a pretty lackluster performance. He beat Brook after Errol and GGG already dismantled him. You say that Errol cannot counterpunch yet he counterpunched Porter all night.

Did he?!! Lol cause I remember him and Porter having a fight of the year type fight. His fight with Ugas was also very exciting, why? Cause he gets caught, hirt, mouthpieces flying everywhere lol you name it.

I love Errol now so we not bout to do this, but put some respek on Bud's name. 10 straight Mf KO's. Postol was dropped twice and washed. Nothing lackluster. Just a clear, Mayweather-esque decision. Would Mikey have went 12 with Bud? No. This is our Leonard-Hearns. They are both excellent.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Did he?!! Lol cause I remember him and Porter having a fight of the year type fight. His fight with Ugas was also very exciting, why? Cause he gets caught, hirt, mouthpieces flying everywhere lol you name it.

I love Errol now so we not bout to do this, but put some respek on Bud's name. 10 straight Mf KO's. Postol was dropped twice and washed. Nothing lackluster. Just a clear, Mayweather-esque decision. Would Mikey have went 12 with Bud? No. This is our Leonard-Hearns. They are both excellent.

And who were those KO's against mostly? Guys who have already been KTFO multiple times. Bud fighting Errol's leftovers.

Show me where in Errol's career that he is getting handily outboxed like Bud was in the Gamboa fight????

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Gamboa fight gets so overblown. That was a prime Gamboa vs a not yet all the way prime TC, and Gamboa had solid success for a few rds. Not like he was putting on a masterclass. That fight means nothing today.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Gamboa fight gets so overblown. That was a prime Gamboa vs a not yet all the way prime TC, and Gamboa had solid success for a few rds. Not like he was putting on a masterclass. That fight means nothing today.

No it doesn't. Gamboa even had Crawford on queer street in that 9th round from an overhand right counter. He was repeatedly landing combinations on Crawford all night long. Spence is a much different monster than Gamboa. You are dead wrong when you said Gamboa only had success for a few rounds. He was landing combinations the entire fight, even after he had been hurt. You need to watch the fight again and dismiss the commentators because they were awful.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

8 years and 2 weight divisions ago. Means nothing. And TC beat the shit outta him and stopped him. Wasn't some questionable SD or some shit.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

8 years and 2 weight divisions ago. Means nothing. And TC beat the shit outta him and stopped him. Wasn't some questionable SD or some shit.

Crawford won that fight but he had to go thru hell to do it. And what other elite level fighter in their prime has he fought? Kell Brook was damaged goods. Amir Khan was damaged goods. Porter retired after their fight. Excuse me if I am not impressed with Crawford's resume fighting a bunch of washed up fighters.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

It was four rounds. Then Crawford beat that ass. Sure he got caught and buzzed for a second. So what. Errol was put on queer street by Ugas, Ugas got 12 knockouts :lol: though him being completely lax and unprepared for that shot im sure didn't help.

Porter said himself TC the best he fought, then put Keef at 2nd. He had Errol as the 3rd best fighter he has faced. :rofl:

Brook was stopped inside of 4 , in devastating and crisp fashion. Errol struggled and it took him 11. You will say damaged goods, but Errol fought Brook fresh off of GGG tearing his ass up. And brook had to move back down in weight. At least TC beat Brook off of a couple wins.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man let's stop acting like gamboa was the bum back then he us now....
Let's remember prime gamboa won the gold medal and was a great fighter so watever success he had again tc back then was earned and cuz he was great

Look man gamboa had fast hands and was strong and Crawfords chin always been vulnerable we all know this...
But Spence is to so this is why this fight needs to happen now

I see someone getting koed man....
Both guys wanna make a statement and I don't want any close decision I want one of these dudes ktfo period cuz I don't like either of them my dude is thurman :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Thurman and Crawford much better boxers than Spence always have been we all know this....but Spence was always a better inside and body puncher than both.
We need to wrap this shit up and I'm hoping they fight late this yr by November or December

Than the winner needs to see Thurman If they don't have a rematch....brook and Thurman need to fight this yr to
They haven't fought yet.we need to wrap this era up these dudes are all the same age porter was the first to retire so it's time to wrap this up these fights need to happen

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

We have to safely assume if Crawford and spence fight both men will have a rematch clause and it'll probably be instant...so look man it's time
I'm hoping and praying Spence Crawford gets made end of this yr than Thurman fights brook somewhere close to the same time

Than if it's not a instant rematch thurma can fight the winner and see the loser later on even.
I wanna see who's gonna be the top dog wen the dust settles and it's time now

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was four rounds. Then Crawford beat that ass. .

Wrong. Go rewatch the fight idiot.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Errol's ringwalk to a certified Dallas anthem southside da realist was one of hardest walkouts I've seen in a while. That shit was jumpin. Definitely the best walk out since probably Crawfords with Chaka Khan, in a bubble no less.

There's like a million different Youtubes from people inside the arena and you can see how it turned up when Errol came out. I was in my living like letts goo

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was like damn idk who the fuck this is but its straight ass. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao I thought the shit was hard. I been playing it all week

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lmao I thought the shit was hard. I been playing it all week

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: In the moment i muted the tv the shit sounded awful :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol yall just some hiphop heads. Give some love to the trill :lol: :lol: that shit was gangsta. I was noddin my head with Errol and them. But i liked alot of that down south stuff from the early 2000's

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I mean I rate him, you fighting in Dallas, come out to some hard Dallas shit. lol. I heard muthafuckas spittin it when he came out.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:38 am 

Cash on hand:

:rofl:

I give my opinion but I ain't knocking anyone for liking anything. Different strokes. But yea I definitely appreciated the energy and big fight feel to it even if I aint like the song. We don't get those type of big fight vibes nearly enough.

Board index » General Boxing Chat