Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post subject: Haney bullshittin'
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

According to this report by Boxingscene.

https://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-daz ... al--165052

He has been offered "at least the equivalent" or what Loma accepted to fight Kambosos on June 4th. On ESPN.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post subject: Re: Haney bullshittin'
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I knew theyd likely lowball Haney. Im pretty sure Dazn has been paying him very well. word is hes getting offered less relatively vs kambosos than what hes been making fighting on dazn vs lesser fighters.

I knew this would be an issue. But haney wants the fuckin belts so he needs to stop fucking around and accept the pay cut. Especially if there isnt a rematch clause.

But I've heard haney has accepted the fight, and I've heard it as recently as today (saturday) with an actual eddie Hearn clip saying the money is well below what he thinks Haney is worth but that Haney is accepting anyway, but that they are generally annoyed that Kambosos and them are giving them the offer and being like "sign in 3 days" which is the actual biggest bullshit in the situation, like what, they was giving Loma all the fucking time in the world, but with Haney its a "hurry up an sign it before the weekend is over black boy" pussy whole shit. Im obviously embellishing the race factor a bit, but them aussies is racist man and they shouldn't be actin so fuckin disrespectful towards Haney.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Haney signed and the fight is on. He also signed a multifight co-promotion deal with Top Rank and ESPN. That's good we can probably get him and Loma or maybe even Teo at some point. Who knows.

That racist Bob keeps signing soul brothers lol Crawford lookin more like a bitch just being inactive and crying about Bob's "racism".

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Haney signed and the fight is on. He also signed a multifight co-promotion deal with Top Rank and ESPN. That's good we can probably get him and Loma or maybe even Teo at some point. Who knows.

That racist Bob keeps signing soul brothers lol Crawford lookin more like a bitch just being inactive and crying about Bob's "racism".

Easy there lol, this aint nothin bout Bob, this was all Lou Dibella who was trying to get this fight done and Dazn dropped the ball, TR was simply there to provide the platform at of course in TR fashion lol, wanted a multifight out of it. Idgaf though I just glad its signed, 2 fights is not a hard ship.

What I'd like to know is why Lou Dibella had such a hard time getting a deal done with Dazn?? What in the hell were they doing over there? It could be Dazn was lowballing, seeing how both fighters wanted good bank but neither is a big draw.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Can't wait for this fight. Both guys have alot to prove. I think it's gonna be a war.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

I know DAZN feels stupid lol they built Haney up only for ESPN to showcase his biggest fight and a huge moment in unification history.

I really wish this coulda been Teo vs Haney dud to their styles and youth, but its cool that Australian atmosphere and everything gon be lit. Im pullin for Haney to go over there and whip that aussie's ass and bring them belts back home baby.

Somebody on Youtube said Devin Haney looks like an angry Dinosaur :lol: :lol: I can't unsee it now but I'm Team Angry Dinosaur baby :boxer: :smile81: :happy:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Speaking of Teo he an ultimate disgrace in defeat. This fool still talking dumb shit. Saying it was all a setup or scheme to hook Haney up. That DAZN had the fix in . Lmao. STFU you pussy.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Speaking of Teo he an ultimate disgrace in defeat. This fool still talking dumb shit. Saying it was all a setup or scheme to hook Haney up. That DAZN had the fix in . Lmao. STFU you pussy.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I'm glad you're there with it Bro.

He's said the absolute most man, I dont get it. Talmbout a Fix LOL, Haney dont sell like that, why would anyone be schemin over him like that?

Teo need to find a fight and get right. His mind dont seem all there.

As for Hearn and Dazn, it's constantly said in boxing promotional circles that these muthafuckas dont know wtf they are doing. This let down with haney-kambosos would lend credence to that. I mean it sounds like Bill Haney and Lou Dibella were on the same page and the ones who got in the way was Eddie hearn and Dazn, seeing how quick shit was settled with TR and Espn. Quite literally a weekend lol. That's a very bad look for Hearn/Dazn. Hell, I cancelled my Dazn membership months ago :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I know DAZN feels stupid lol they built Haney up only for ESPN to showcase his biggest fight and a huge moment in unification history.

I really wish this coulda been Teo vs Haney dud to their styles and youth, but its cool that Australian atmosphere and everything gon be lit. Im pullin for Haney to go over there and whip that aussie's ass and bring them belts back home baby.

Somebody on Youtube said Devin Haney looks like an angry Dinosaur :lol: :lol: I can't unsee it now but I'm Team Angry Dinosaur baby :boxer: :smile81: :happy:

I dont like talkin bout a nigga looks but you not wrong :hearty-laugh:

If I never saw Bill Haney, I'd swear Devin might have been an outside light skinned mayweather kid. :hearty-laugh: Maybe Devins mama is mayweather.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The way Hearn is talking, he gave Haney his blessing on the 2 fight deal, and he's expecting Haney to be loyal and come back to Hearn when it's over. Speaking like that gives the impression that Hearn probably volunteered to bow out to solve the money problem, and Hearn didnt want to backdoor Dazn by involving himself with a non Dazn fight, if he's even allowed which he probably doesn't.

So Espn and TR has 2 fights to impress Devin, and Devin had 2 fights to show that he is worth the money. Which is very important because if he wins both fights, his 3 or 4th fight will probably be against Loma or loud talking Teo.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

The way Hearn is talking, he gave Haney his blessing on the 2 fight deal, and he's expecting Haney to be loyal and come back to Hearn when it's over. Speaking like that gives the impression that Hearn probably volunteered to bow out to solve the money problem, and Hearn didnt want to backdoor Dazn by involving himself with a non Dazn fight, if he's even allowed which he probably doesn't.

So Espn and TR has 2 fights to impress Devin, and Devin had 2 fights to show that he is worth the money. Which is very important because if he wins both fights, his 3 or 4th fight will probably be against Loma or loud talking Teo.

Well both those fights might be against Kambosos in Australia. Cause George has a rematch clause.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Well both those fights might be against Kambosos in Australia. Cause George has a rematch clause.

Yeah I was making that assumption because I assume Devin gonna win the first one, and if he win the first one I doubt very much he'll lose the second.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

I do expect some sort of home cooking tho!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Unless its some blatant home cooking, I dont feel sorry for Haney. This is his moment, this is what he said he wanted, he better come into this fight and completely Wash Kam, or pull something out of his ass and not even leave it to the judges. I aint givin no excuses to muthafuckas goin overseas, I didnt to Spence, and I aint to Haney, give, or get got!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Right, so right on time now, Kam is refusing to sign the contract to fight Haney because he wants more money to fight Haney.

:eusa_snooty: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :smashing-computer:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahhh the fight is now fully signed. Duck season is over!!!! Kam gotta see Haney!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ahhh the fight is now fully signed. Duck season is over!!!! Kam gotta see Haney!!!

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kam been signed that shit lol

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dont know where you get your sources from lol angryblackman.com :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I'd take Kam based on each of their last fights, with Kam looking better against a better opponent. But I'm taking Haney by late stoppage. He's better than he showed vs Diaz and maybe Kam isn't as good as he showed vs Teo??

Board index » General Boxing Chat