Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

IDK....first off let me say Eddy reynoso and his dad are great trainers. Either that or they got the best steroids on the scene right now lol with Canelo and Valdez both testing dirty.

But honestly they do train well. With Teo, he has that explosiveness that the Eddy can probably get the most of. If Teo's dad aint in the way, and Teo get strong mentally.

But, is it me or too many fighters are conceding that they arent #1 anymore. That they arent the best. And they want to be friends or go train with who they consider the best.

During that Charlo Tyson interview, this fool said Canelo P4P in the world right now. To me, the true greats say and believe they are the best. I dont see that enough right now. I think Shakur is the only young gun talking bout he the best.

Is there too much of this going on nowadays? Fighters conceding others are the best? Fighters wantingg to emulate and train with greats instead of trying to be great their own way? Am I just tripping?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I actually think Teo getting away from his pops and nem would be great!

As for the other part. The thing about saying you the best is yo ass gotta then go back it up. And nobody wanna back it up anymore when they're on top. They wanna coast. But Yea I dunno if it's a today thing, or if maybe we just think about today and look through a rose colored lens. Maybe we just getting old fam :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well one thing Floyd used to say that resonated with me was, if you in the sport of Boxing. You should try to be the best. You should believe you are the best, or what the hell you doing it for.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » General Boxing Chat