Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:51 am 

Cash on hand:

That's enough talk about that fucking alcoholic loser Kelly man let's move on already :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Heard Jermain Taylor was another loser drunk that's why he had stamina issues... fucking bozos had a gift and threw it away cuz the couldn't put the bottle down wat a shame :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Austin how u a nurse wen u drink every day??
U hit the bottle hard they don't smell that shit on u at the hospital?? Fucking functioning drunks and alcoholics going to work hung over and smelling like alchy every day man jesus :( :( :(

Say no to the bottle get another healthier hobby

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:22 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: YOW...

The moment when Moe switched focuses from Irish Kelly and JTs drinking ....to Austin's and his .... :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: almost fell over..

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:53 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
That's enough talk about that fucking alcoholic loser Kelly man let's move on already :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Heard Jermain Taylor was another loser drunk that's why he had stamina issues... fucking bozos had a gift and threw it away cuz the couldn't put the bottle down wat a shame :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Austin how u a nurse wen u drink every day??
U hit the bottle hard they don't smell that shit on u at the hospital?? Fucking functioning drunks and alcoholics going to work hung over and smelling like alchy every day man jesus :( :( :(

Say no to the bottle get another healthier hobby

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
"You gotta double up the fuckin Jab on this kid" over and over lol.

Kelly P was a bad mofo when you stood right in front of him. Give him some movement tho and shit was different.

Juse calling him "Irish" Kelly Pavlik is some of the funniest shit ever

Yes bro! Your quote is spot on. Infuriating.

He was just one of those dudes that had ridiculous natural power, some toughness, and a good jab which he parlayed into a great 1-2.

Simple, simple stuff. Crazy how someone so limited strategically and athletically can go super far in boxing with some legit power and a stringent commitment to the most basic of fundamentals.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

I liked me some Kelly P. Him and JT 1 was great. I did pick Hopkins to beat him tho if I remember correctly. Just a horrible style for KP. And plenty others.

Remember Irish Kelly was supposed to fight Paul Williams too at one point right. Paul maybe wpuld have boxed his ears off but Paul was pretty hittable and its just as possible Kelly knocked him TF out.

Remember when Bob said UFC fans are a bunch of skinheads who would only be interested in Kelly Pavlik fights :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob is so gangsta. Promote a nigga and shit on him at the same time lmao.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yea, Kelly-Paul is one of my most regrettable fights to never happen. That would've been wild. I also recall Sergios masterclass over Kelly. I liked Sergio Martinez to. What a 2 fight series with Paul Williams. :smile81:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I liked me some Kelly P. Him and JT 1 was great. I did pick Hopkins to beat him tho if I remember correctly. Just a horrible style for KP. And plenty others.

Remember Irish Kelly was supposed to fight Paul Williams too at one point right. Paul maybe wpuld have boxed his ears off but Paul was pretty hittable and its just as possible Kelly knocked him TF out.

Remember when Bob said UFC fans are a bunch of skinheads who would only be interested in Kelly Pavlik fights :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob is so gangsta. Promote a nigga and shit on him at the same time lmao.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Boxing Chat