Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Keef would box circles around Brook. Brook aint hurting Keef with no fucking jab. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Keef would box circles around Brook. Brook aint hurting Keef with no fucking jab. :rofl:

:lol: i beeen waitin for u to come in here....purple muhufuckah :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

keef old past it bald headed ass gonna eat the same one two khan , at least his ass more durable lol

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:23 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol:

that shit was a PPV over there and they had dudes 15-50 and 2-73 on the card, with actual televised entrances. that shit was wild. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:26 am 

Cash on hand:

keef old past it bald headed ass gonna eat the same one two khan , at least his ass more durable lol

and whats Brook if Keef is old and past it?? :rofl: .....come on man you really dont think Brook beats Keef.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol:

that shit was a PPV over there and they had dudes 15-50 and 2-73 on the card, with actual televised entrances. that shit was wild. :rofl:

i caught the day one, they dont got any shame over there. mad time between fights :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

and whats Brook if Keef is old and past it?? :rofl: .....come on man you really dont think Brook beats Keef.

You sure?? You sure???? Jermz got a test speciaL FOR YOU!! :smile81:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:29 am 

Cash on hand:

after that shit im never complaining about our PPVs again. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kell has fellow Brits eager to fight him after his performance. Conor Benn and Chris Eubanks Jr. both want to retire him properly for a few sheckels.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yes jermz really does believe brook beats keef.....
U KNOW AUSTIN THE SAME WAY U REALLY THOUGHT BARRIOS WOULD BEAT KEEF :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

u went so far as to say he would stop barrios so honestly ur in no position to criticize or look down on the next mans opinion quite frankly....
Look man the best thing u said was that if keef is fried than wat is brook??

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:

U KNOW AUSTIN THE SAME WAY U REALLY THOUGHT BARRIOS WOULD BEAT KEEF :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

u went so far as to say he would stop barrios so honestly ur in no position to criticize or look down on the next mans opinion quite frankly....

LOL Moe, Austin picked Barrios over Thurman, and Khan over Brook, you sure you wanna side with him on Keef over Brook? Turn away from that bro, he gonna be 0 for 3 :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

moemoney253 wrote:

LOL Moe, Austin picked Barrios over Thurman, and Khan over Brook, you sure you wanna side with him on Keef over Brook? Turn away from that bro, he gonna be 0 for 3 :hearty-laugh:

fuck the both of ya. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro Austin is Mush,aka the black cat,aka the jinx we all know this :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But even a broken clock is right twice a day....
Look man brook is much more past it than keef at this point period....ya both some disrespectful mfuckers saying that barrios and beat up version of brook could compete with keef at all let alone actually beat him

He looked great against barrios....
Brook gonna get that ass beat whoever he sees next
If he sees eubank that's a guaranteed ko cuz he's to young and big...he sees keef is a beatdown similar to wat barrios got but he might get stopped

Bro keef was really the on who retired PAC...
That fight took more out of Manny than him or his fans was willing to admit and that showed against ugas
I still think at the end of the day keef will see the Spence ugas winner or Crawford next so I don't wanna keep even giving this old bum brook relevant airtime that he doesn't even deserve :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

We really have seen zero evidence of Brook being shot or falling off.

Getting KO'd by GGG, Spence and Crawford doesn't mean your shot. Yes he took vicious ass whoopings but we havent seen him struggle or be hurt by bums. Ans he handled a true shot fighter like Khan with ease.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brook may retire but the temptation of a nice payday to take on a Boots or Keef may be too much to passup.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brook is clearly shot... Crawford took him out in 4 rds c'mon

Crawford is stronger than ggg and Spence now wen he's much naturally smaller than these guys....
It's obvious brook is shot dude clearly is nowhere close to wat he was....

He's much better off than Khan,but that ain't saying much

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hope he dont fight boots :kopfpatsch: :lol: I wonder how Boots biggest fan Austin would feel about that fight :hearty-laugh: Brook is too brave for his own good too, Keef wouldn't fight Boots, Brook would. Dont do it Brook.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Ennis would demolish brook right now...that's a ko for sure he's taking brook out

At 147 or 154 regardless where they fight Ennis takes him out period

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Hearns knocked out Duran in 2 rounds. Didn't mean Duran was shot. Duran ended up beating Barkley who KO'd Hearns.

Crawford landed a perfect counter shot. Spence is not a counterpuncher. I havent seen Brook hurt or struggle with a bum yet.

Brook was winning or doing well until he got caught by Crawford, so I wouldn't say he is shot.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:03 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Hearns knocked out Duran in 2 rounds. Didn't mean Duran was shot. Duran ended up beating Barkley who KO'd Hearns.

Crawford landed a perfect counter shot. Spence is not a counterpuncher. I havent seen Brook hurt or struggle with a bum yet.

Brook was winning or doing well until he got caught by Crawford, so I wouldn't say he is shot.

Ya dudes forget Brook was looking good til Crawford got his timing down, Ya, calling him shot is nonsense. Thats why I think him and Keef is a perfect 50/50. In fact I think Brook would have beat the shit out of Barrios, at worse would have put on the same kind of performance Keef did.

But I dont want either guy in there with a young gunner like Boots. Like I said, Keef will duck that kind of fight, thats the kind of dude he is :hearty-laugh: but Brook is too brave for his own good and would fight a boots, just like he fought GGG, Spence, and Crawford.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bro please none of these dudes are fighting Ennis....
Brook is a smarter old geezer he learned from his mistakes in the past.he took Khan cuz that was safe and everyone knew it

Same reason why Crawford chose him cuz he knew that was the safe option....look man brook is already talking about eubank or another euro bum.
Ennis brings no money to the table

At least if brook gets demolished by keef or eubank he'll make alot of money in the process....Ennis to dangerous man and he doesn't being enough money to be worth the risk and headaches that he is

I could see brook even fighting one of the charlos or a ggg rematch at 160 or 154....
Now that ggg is 40 brook might get balls again who knows

He'll fight anyone but Ennis man that's for sure and all those guys make him alot more money to

Post Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:00 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:
Bro please none of these dudes are fighting Ennis....
Brook is a smarter old geezer he learned from his mistakes in the past.he took Khan cuz that was safe and everyone knew it

Same reason why Crawford chose him cuz he knew that was the safe option....look man brook is already talking about eubank or another euro bum.
Ennis brings no money to the table

At least if brook gets demolished by keef or eubank he'll make alot of money in the process....Ennis to dangerous man and he doesn't being enough money to be worth the risk and headaches that he is

I could see brook even fighting one of the charlos or a ggg rematch at 160 or 154....
Now that ggg is 40 brook might get balls again who knows

He'll fight anyone but Ennis man that's for sure and all those guys make him alot more money to

I hope so brah :hearty-laugh:

Board index » General Boxing Chat