https://www.boxingscene.com/jaron-ennis ... or--164143

interesting.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Boots gonna fuck Spencer up. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Porter was doing an interview, ans he was saying him,Keef, Crawford and Spence type guys never got Floyd or Pacqauio (Keef did eventually) and said that kinda let them know how business is. And that they will likely do that to the Boots of the world

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Porter was doing an interview, ans he was saying him,Keef, Crawford and Spence type guys never got Floyd or Pacqauio (Keef did eventually) and said that kinda let them know how business is. And that they will likely do that to the Boots of the world

Its a damn shame that any of those guys could feel that they can compare themselves to Floyd or Pacquiao.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a damn shame that any of those guys could feel that they can compare themselves to Floyd or Pacquiao.

Right lol he said they know they have done more in the weight class than Boots or whoever. But i feel a guy like Keef, he should be itching to build his name and reputation up. And basically work his way back to the top. He should take that fight. A guy like Crawford, with no one to fight, maybe make a splash in his new PBC career or whatever. He should take that fight.

Al gonna have to pay them dudes good to take that risk. Cause Boots dont really have a name yet.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Boots vs Ortiz would be wonderful. But this guy gotta fight someone soon. His next guy is some canadian. His best opponent is who, Dulorme? Lipinets? That's trash.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

I have one main concern with Boots, and I know you guys will laugh. But.....Boots wears those douchebag trunks. Made famous originally by Camacho. Then worn by guys like Paulie, Broner and plenty others who never really made it to the top.

There has never been a top dominant fighter with those shitty trunks. And everyone that wears them is a cocky asshole that eventually gets they shit pushed in. Just saying

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea he fighting some undefeated dude who looks mediocre as hell on paper. Porter/Keef/Garcia/Spencer all fought each other in round robin type fashion. Boots/Ortiz and a couple others gonna have to do the same. and maybe one of them hits it big like Keef did when he got Manny.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look Ennis beats all these guys much faster and way more dominate than they ever been beaten....
Nobody else ever stopped lipinets but Ennis demolished him so wat does that say??

Beat dulorme worse than Crawford did and I know dudes will say Crawford beat a better version younger more prime version of dulorme and that's true...
But at some point u just gotta acknowledge Ennis clearly looks different eye test don't lie

Look man fact of the matter is tc,Spence and keef ain't gonna see Ennis until they have to and not a minute sooner ...he's the last man they gonna see they'll all fight each other first

Ennis and Ortiz should fight each other that's the age group...Taylor seem to have balls so he can move up and fight Ennis as he was mentioning Crawfords name...
Keef,Spence and tc already put yrs in and earned the right to make there money now man

Ennis gotta wait his time will come he'll be the best,#1 p4p someday possibly or for sure top 3 one day but he gotta wait most likely 2 yrs before he sees one of them.
In 2022 it's no way any of them fighting him so let's understand that and move on in our lives

Maybe I'd Crawford gets bored enough he might get some balls and fight Ennis this November or December but I highly doubt it.... Ortiz said himself he ain't ready for Crawford so idk

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence will be in another division by the time the IBF mandates a title fight and Ennis will be undisputed at 147 by 2024. He's soon to be everyone's mandatory.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence will be in another division by the time the IBF mandates a title fight and Ennis will be undisputed at 147 by 2024. He's soon to be everyone's mandatory.

Lmao, in the words of the immortal Lavar Ball, You ... are .. a... HATER ! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

exactly what Porter was talking about. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Watching Boots fight, he is very unlikable. Got rocked by a bum in the first round, before finishing him off in the second.

Plays around a lot in the ring, shitty defense. Errol and TC kick his ass right now. Keef probably does too , at least until Boots catches him. Him and Ugas a toss up

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice he plays around cuz it's a joke for him in there...
If he fought a real elite opponent who he respects he wouldn't be doing that he would take these guys 100% serious

Would be a totally different level of focus....
Wen ur someone like Ennis that's constantly told ur shit doesn't stink,u can sometimes develop some bad habits and start to believe it

But ultimately this kid is gonna be great,he's gonna be a regular on ppv the kids gonna be a star it's no denying or getting around that.....
These guys will delay and put him off for another yr or 2 possibly

But 23 and 2024 will come and Ennis is taking over...
U over here talking about irrelevant shit like trunks he wears and other nonsense....if Spence and tc agreed with u they would fight Ennis now than,but they know better so there gonna put it off as long as they can

Tc and Spence get hit alot man and they aren't stronger or faster right now today than Ennis is at his much younger age ....right now today he could beat both of them,it would be a 50-50 fight nobody is washing boots if anyone beats him it's gonna be a Bigtime struggle

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Aint no fighter more unlikeable than Teo, funny that Ice talkin about unlikeable fighters right now when he jock Teo as much as he has.

Board index » General Boxing Chat