Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Two sides of the same damn coin. WE all want the same thing, for this fight to happen. Both gonna find ways to fuck it up

Right, just like Floyd/Manny, but in the end, they wanna get paid and it gonna happen.

Floyd/Manny happened late and was awful and y'all okay with a second go round of that. These guys aren't getting all that money and are subject to someone else playing spoiler. I'd like to compare it to AJ and Wilder. Sometimes we as fans just miss out.

Aint nobody "OK" with it. It sucks. If I had my way they would be fighting next.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Two sides of the same damn coin. WE all want the same thing, for this fight to happen. Both gonna find ways to fuck it up

Right, just like Floyd/Manny, but in the end, they wanna get paid and it gonna happen.

Floyd/Manny happened late and was awful and y'all okay with a second go round of that. These guys aren't getting all that money and are subject to someone else playing spoiler. I'd like to compare it to AJ and Wilder. Sometimes we as fans just miss out.

Aint nobody "OK" with it. It sucks. If I had my way they would be fighting next.

I think he's frequenting too many flame boards and then bringing the sentiment from there over here. Aint nobody over here dont want the fight to happen. I just aint blaming one side without the other, the fight gonna happen. Sooner rather than later, and next is a perfectly reasonable situation because they'll have all the belts between them, which will still be inline with exactly what Spence told him in the first place. But Bud should get a fight in the fkin mean time, not sit on his ass and talk shit.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
this is a throwback ESPN thread. all that's missing is "nuthugger."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bud was talking shit when Spence was available, but he went the other route. Since then Crawford stop talking.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

My bad. I was referring to Moe and J.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I think they would both rather see the fight next, but understand that...it just aint gonna happen. Business is business, which, as always is bad for fans

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bud was talking shit when Spence was available, but he went the other route. Since then Crawford stop talking.

Dude he was never "available". Him and Ugas had an understanding and the WBA tried to stop it, and then YOU jumped the gun along with Bud. Suddenly Bud had all the smoke to make a fight ASAP, and then suddenly now in the absence, it's "well let Bud have his time off, he dont gotta make a fight right now", now we supposed to relax, when it wasn't about any kind of relaxing when Bud got to talkin :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just need Bud to be ready for whenever Spence grow a pair, but if Spence isn't interested after he fights Ugas it'll never happen. I doubt Bud is trying to fight 3 times in a years span so he has plenty of time to get 2 fights in 22.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

WBA was ordered to reduced their number of belts. They were doing what they had to do. Spence and Al just were willing to give away money than fight Crawford.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WBA was ordered to reduced their number of belts. They were doing what they had to do. Spence and Al just were willing to give away money than fight Crawford.

Wow, so after you stay calling me Money Man J, here come WBA representative Rj, talmbout "they are just doing what they had to do", maaaan pleeease :lol: crawford aint see a dime out of it. They had a plan outside of crawford and before crawford, crawford can get the work, when they are done doing what they had planned...before Crawford came into any of it.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All u talk about is crawford spence man, you obsessed bruh, not me :lol: relax man, drink some Tea

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I just need Bud to be ready for whenever Spence grow a pair, but if Spence isn't interested after he fights Ugas it'll never happen. I doubt Bud is trying to fight 3 times in a years span so he has plenty of time to get 2 fights in 22.

Like I said, when your guy wanna come off this vacation and fight someone with a pulse, lemme know. Everyone else gotta do the heavy lifting while he sit at home saying he only gonna fight Spence. Yall both obsessed. He only talk about Spence and you only talk about him. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wow, so after you stay calling me Money Man J, here come WBA representative Rj, talmbout "they are just doing what they had to do", maaaan pleeease :lol: crawford aint see a dime out of it. They had a plan outside of crawford and before crawford, crawford can get the work, when they are done doing what they had planned...before Crawford came into any of it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.worldb ... -drop/amp/

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

All u talk about is crawford spence man, you obsessed bruh, not me :lol: relax man, drink some Tea

:hearty-laugh:

Man it ain't shit else going on in boxing. Just who's ducking who. No big fights scheduled for 22 so far.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Why don't all u Crawford nuthuggers just give it a rest and move on?
Look man the fact of the matter is Spence fought and beat better competition than bud period

He doesn't have to break his back or neck to do wat Crawford wants and I don't believe he's pussy or running scared of Crawford I just think he knows bud needs him much more on his legacy than he needs him on his so he's using that to be the a side and get the 55-60% of the ppv he feels he deserves

Look man Crawford can go and see Taylor or Ennis next and he could lose both those fights....
Same way how Spence could lose to ugas or Thurman next to

Spence or Crawford neither one is invincible these niggas ain't prime Floyd and Manny not even close so ya all need to stop and just wait till this shit goes down

Everyone knows I'm neutral on this idgaf about either Spence or Crawford :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But it disgusts me that the Crawford fanbade goes so hard wen this nigga has obviously been content to bank his millions over the yrs and pad his record against these bums and over the hill guys

Horn,indongo,the midget gamboa while Spence was doing real shit going to the uk and getting the belt off brook, fighting the Garcias,porter first,than he signed on to fight pac now he's fighting the man who beat pac

Why don't ya Crawford jocks just admit for as great as Crawford is he's a complacent motherfuker willing to rest on the laurels of his mythical and hypothetical victories and his superiority complex

I don't like Spence man,but I like bud even less cuz he always bitches and moans about wat he deserves wen he clearly doesn't have the upper hand in this situation

And saying horn did better than keef against Manny that's just a joke....Manny clearly dominated him he won 9 rds at worse keef won 6 rds against Manny

Ya keep sleeping on keef thinking he's a easy win for Spence and Crawford to I can't wait to see which one of them he chooses to fight

I say even if they beat Thurman it'll be a struggle a close fight like with porter

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Why don't ya Crawford jocks just admit for as great as Crawford is he's a complacent motherfuker willing to rest on the laurels of his mythical and hypothetical victories and his superiority complex

I don't like Spence man,but I like bud even less cuz he always bitches and moans about wat he deserves wen he clearly doesn't have the upper hand in this situation

:smile81:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man the fact of the matter is Spence fought and beat better competition than bud period

He doesn't have to break his back or neck to do wat Crawford wants and I don't believe he's pussy or running scared of Crawford I just think he knows bud needs him much more on his legacy than he needs him on his so he's using that to be the a side and get the 55-60% of the ppv he feels he deserves

Look man Crawford can go and see Taylor or Ennis next and he could lose both those fights....

Spence or Crawford neither one is invincible these niggas ain't prime Floyd and Manny not even close so ya all need to stop and just wait till this shit goes down

Everyone knows I'm neutral on this idgaf about either Spence or Crawford :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But it disgusts me that the Crawford fanbade goes so hard wen this nigga has obviously been content to bank his millions over the yrs and pad his record against these bums and over the hill guys

Horn,indongo,the midget gamboa while Spence was doing real shit going to the uk and getting the belt off brook, fighting the Garcias,porter first,than he signed on to fight pac now he's fighting the man who beat pac

And saying horn did better than keef against Manny that's just a joke....Manny clearly dominated him he won 9 rds at worse keef won 6 rds against Manny

Ya keep sleeping on keef thinking he's a easy win for Spence and Crawford to I can't wait to see which one of them he chooses to fight

I say even if they beat Thurman it'll be a struggle a close fight like with porter

Man, stfu with all that. Those Garcia's ain't did shit at welterweight and Thurman's getting knocked out just like Porter. You're the only dumbass giving Spence credit for beating Mikey. You stay on Mikey's nuts too hard for some odd reason :kopfpatsch:

Neither guy have to bend to the other demands. Either they'll agree to a deal or they won't. I'm still going to talk shit and stay on Errol's ass for not wanting the fight until he steps up. It's whatever.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:11 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man, stfu with all that. Those Garcia's ain't did shit at welterweight and Thurman's getting knocked out just like Porter.
You're the only dumbass giving Spence credit for beating Mikey. You stay on Mikey's nuts too hard for some odd reason :kopfpatsch:

Neither guy have to bend to the other demands. Either they'll agree to a deal or they won't. I'm still going to talk shit and stay on Errol's ass for not wanting the fight until he steps up. It's whatever.

:hearty-laugh: its me and you rj til this shit is settled, but u right about fuck Mikey. I wish I could erase that muthafucka off errol resume like im sure ud like to erase one off buds. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Man, Bud gets ragged on all the time about his weak resume at welterweight. Honestly, with PBC trying to not fight him, he beat who he could fight. Brook and Khan were the best names available, Horn had a belt and the other 2 were undefeated. They weren't the fights we wanted, but not by choice either, other than not signing with Al. I get it, Bud went against the grain and Al stuck it to him, stunted his career.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man, Bud gets ragged on all the time about his weak resume at welterweight. Honestly, with PBC trying to not fight him, he beat who he could fight. Brook and Khan were the best names available, Horn had a belt and the other 2 were undefeated. They weren't the fights we wanted, but not by choice, other than not signing with Al. I get it, Bud went against the grain and Al stuck it him, stunted his career.

Okay. My guy. You're not wrong. PBC HAS been playing a game. BUT they been playing it with their own guy (Spence) before Bud even got there, even before Spence took over. So Buds situation is not unique. Which is why I got irritated when Bud started making big money statements towards Spence. Spence would have washed all of PBC if he got it when he wanted. Crawford, would have washed them all on the same tip. Obviously Spence made a bad decision with the drinking that fucked it up.

This is why I say just let it wait out, shit just got delayed. The eye thing is the most unfortunate. Texas is a shit house. That said I want Bud to fight someone meaningful same way just so he can say he aint sit on the sideline fresh while Spence fought a Ugas.....not really over the money but because Ugas is actually a good fighter. I wanted Bud to say while dude was tryna to unify I was at least tryna keep pace with work! Idc what he did below WW.

But Bud dont seem to be. Thats my big problem. He seem too happy to sit on the other side of the street and remain fresh while Spence fight the fights, and that aint shit man. Find some fights Bud. Im a spence fan who has been 50/50 on this fight for long enough, so all this "you just a nut hugging spence fan" shit, dont hold. I like both them. But eh, Spence done more work, he just has. And bud SHOULD do more work if the fight aint immediate, he just should!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And imma always rep texas ass Errol because at the core, his more prominent source is Jamaica. He's a Jamaican. He's Daddy is Jamaican, Errol Sr, his fuckin name sake. He go to Jamaica when he take break for vacay. And check the flag. Im Jamaican. aint no fake shit. Even more Jamaican than he is. I always rep my JA mans til they aint really serious. So have some respect mang. Idgaf id he dont even speak a lik of patrois!!! I got siblings that dont, but spot me out a street u cant tell me from a yard man. WAR JAMAICA!

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

This explains your extreme bias and blind faith then :hearty-laugh:

If Crawford showed bitchassness, I wouldn't support or condone that shit either. Just my opinion, Errol doesn't want to fight Crawford, based on the whole run around he's been giving him.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Rj u talking crazy I'd be saying the same thing if bud had beat Mikey...u can say all that bullshit Mikey and Danny ain't real wws but fact of he matter is they both better than anyone Crawford ever beat and that includes porter

Danny beat porter that was a robbery...
They both got washed up by Thurman and Spence,so I don't understand all this hating

Look man like I said bud is content to get them checks and fight dudes like horn and kavalaskas while Spence is busy against better fighters

Nobody running scared of Crawford Spence and the other guys don't have to break there necks and go out there way to get him like porter did it's as simple as that

Look like I said if we gotta wait till 2023 to get Spence Crawford I'm fine with that...
But I wouldn't be shocked if one of them lost this yr so than if that happens and the other one stays undefeated that'll only make the fight harder to make

U would think the loser would swallow there pride but I doubt it...so we'll see man but until than I'm looking forward to Spence ugas and Thurman fighting one of them this yr

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Danny has had his own share of "gift decisions" like against Peterson. When Felix Diaz, a Crawford opponent, handled Peterson and got robbed. But it means nothing. We're talking about at welterweight and the Danny hasn't been great and Mikey ain't worth mentioning.

Porter beat Danny in a close fight that could've went either way. That's no robbery. Danny just didn't do enough like always. You can't complain about that decision at all. Shawn losing 7-5 to Thurman is no wash and Keith didn't get injured in that fight and have to relax on his big ass lead like he did with Danny.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
https://www.boxingscene.com/spence-craw ... on--163406

i love the part about those who are most vocal about wanting the fight to get made are those who are just gonna steal the fight and not pay money to see it. :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat