Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Horn did not give Manny a tougher fight than Keef did, that is absurd. everything else carry on.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Horn most certainly did :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch: but I thibk Manny overlooked him (who wouldnt) and it was in Australia too .

But Horn swept the last fee rounds after Manny had that big round 9. And busted Manny up. Keef did neither and got dropped and hurt several times :rofl: Spence and Crawford would roll him

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

you really have a special gift of just talking shit into existence and seeing what you wanna see. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
you really have a special gift of just talking shit into existence and seeing what you wanna see. :lol:

This right here. A-fucking-men!!! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
What exactly the point of his comparison anyway? How many times have we seen Fighter A have a closer fight with fighter B than fighter C did, only to then see fighter A wash fighter C?

Mayweather, Pacquiao, Hatton comes to mind. Plenty of other examples.

Some of yall come talk to me when bud sign to fight somebody. I aint got no more to add til he got a legit fight on his schedule.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Some of yall come talk to me when bud sign to fight somebody. I aint got no more to add til he got a legit fight on his schedule.

:happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:happy-dancing:

:lol: glad you say it shouldn't be Thurman though, we can agree. That dude aint real about boxing, he jus want a cheque. And if spence fight him after Ugas, i'll be just as disgusted.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea let me know when Errol got one too :lol: :kopfpatsch: he's been so active.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Spence, Ugas, April, keep up champ. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pacqauio whipped Thurmans ass. He did not whip Horns. Simple as that. Did he deserve to win? It's debatable. The Thurman fight was not. I aint speaking no bullshit just cause it sint what you want to hear about your hero Keef :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oh they signed? I missed that headline, show me :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pacqauio whipped Thurmans ass. He did not whip Horns. Simple as that. Did he deserve to win? It's debatable. The Thurman fight was not. I aint speaking no bullshit just cause it sint what you want to hear about your hero Keef :rofl:

na its bullshit just cause its bullshit. no other reason.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Fuck a headline. Both men said its happening, once to the chagrin to the WBA until they both put the screws to them and made them change their mind.

https://www.ringtv.com/632731-spence-announces-unification-against-ugas-in-april-he-already-knows-what-time-it-is/ This is enough..but Before you comment on that further...

Tell me which understanding Bud has to such a degree with another fighter about a coming fight...or is he gonna sit around and wait for Bumtime to finish with beating up a lightweight... :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hopefully, if his eye holds up in training this time. Gotta stop letting those sparring partners handle him :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hopefully, if his eye holds up in training this time. Gotta stop letting those sparring partners handle him :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: Aye thats not an illegitimate statement. Idk what goin on in sparring man. AND they was talking about early spring and how he got back into training, then suddenly its april lmao. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck a headline. Both men said its happening, once to the chagrin to the WBA until they both put the screws to them and made them change their mind.

https://www.ringtv.com/632731-spence-announces-unification-against-ugas-in-april-he-already-knows-what-time-it-is/ This is enough..but Before you comment on that further...

Tell me which understanding Bud has to such a degree with another fighter about a coming fight...or is he gonna sit around and wait for Bumtime to finish with beating up a lightweight... :kopfpatsch:

Bud just fought lol and still has to work on his promotional side of things. Has he aligned with anyone? Is he going to? Pretty sure that would have to come first. And like I said Spence still aint signed shit.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bud just fought lol and still has to work on his promotional side of things. Has he aligned with anyone? Is he going to? Pretty sure that would have to come first. And like I said Spence still aint signed shit.

Man. I dont wanna hear that bull man lol, Bud mouth loud enough to talk Spence every chance he get, so he can get criticisms, idgaf when his last fight was. Since he can talk that much, then he can talk about who he gonna fight next. That idk nobody wanna fight me shit aint gon fly. Everyone got a date to get some ass except him.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Damn, funny how Spence lovers grow irritated from Bud wanting to fight Errol. Y'all should just say y'all don't want him to take an L and that Spence doesn't want it and we'll leave it at that.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn, funny how Spence lovers grow irritated from Bud wanting to fight Errol. Y'all should just say y'all don't want him to take an L and that Spence doesn't want it and we'll leave it at that.

And Bud lovers can't demand their guy get a fight when Spence busy doing what he said he was gonna do long before Bud even came to the division. Jus say yall happy for him to sit on the sidelines...then inevitably price himself out of the Spence fight....and go. We'll leave it at that.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Two sides of the same damn coin. WE all want the same thing, for this fight to happen. Both gonna find ways to fuck it up

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:33 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Two sides of the same damn coin. WE all want the same thing, for this fight to happen. Both gonna find ways to fuck it up

Right, just like Floyd/Manny, but in the end, they wanna get paid and it gonna happen.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bingo.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

And Bud lovers can't demand their guy get a fight when Spence busy doing what he said he was gonna do long before Bud even came to the division. Jus say yall happy for him to sit on the sidelines...then inevitably price himself out of the Spence fight....and go. We'll leave it at that.

Typical :eusa_snooty:

Spence also said get a belt and beat Jeff Horn 4 years ago on ESPN and then he'll fight him. Spence has set a gang of obstacles for Crawford to get a crack at him but not for anyone else. It's telling. This shit is worse than Mosley's toothache.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Typical :eusa_snooty:

Spence also said get a belt and beat Jeff Horn 4 years ago on ESPN and then he'll fight him. Spence has set a gang of obstacles for Crawford to get a crack at him but not for anyone else. It's telling. This shit is worse than Mosley's toothache.

You're unhinged man. He'll get the fight after Spence gets the other belt. The belt Spence aimed to take off of Manny...which he was signed to. Theres more than one belt. Spence is still doing what he said he would.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Right, just like Floyd/Manny, but in the end, they wanna get paid and it gonna happen.

Floyd/Manny happened late and was awful and y'all okay with a second go round of that. These guys aren't getting all that money and are subject to someone else playing spoiler. I'd like to compare it to AJ and Wilder. Sometimes we as fans just miss out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat