Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrows or somebody could relate to this. Fuckin lil man can't handle the big stage. Why the fuck try to KO a guy when you have only had 11 in your career. Not listening to his corner. Just a short Lil man trying to prove himself. I hate lil niggas man. He was winning early but just tried doing too much. Hyper little scrappy doo of a fighter

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Eat your crow you dumb faggot

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Lol yup. Listen to burrowz this one time merchant. Bradley will lose to pac 9 out of 10 even if he sticks to his gameplan. He's still a good fuckin fighter. Those little man problems have gotten him out of trouble before. Bradley going for the ko was the result of getting rocked by the straight left in the corner. His brain was scrambled. You can't blame him for not recovering in time to adjust.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Burrows or somebody could relate to this. Fuckin lil man can't handle the big stage. Why the fuck try to KO a guy when you have only had 11 in your career. Not listening to his corner. Just a short Lil man trying to prove himself. I hate lil niggas man. He was winning early but just tried doing too much. Hyper little scrappy doo of a fighter

:hammer:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

perfect take on the fight. he didnt fight the way that won him his big fights vs alexander and company in his career. he fought like he thought that manny was a bum.

Last edited by golden eagle on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea pretty much. wish he would've taken that approach with JMM. its the JMM approach that he should've taken in this fight.

btw Ice, you didn't have Bradley winning this fight?? surely you had it even through 10. :-)

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

perfect take on the fight. he didnt fight the way that won him his big fights vs alexander and company in his career. he fought like he thought that manny was a bum.

He was sold on Manny having a fragile chin cause of the JMM lucky punch incident. Timmy was swinging from the fences hoping to catch Manny with one of his so called power shots. What an idiot.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Im glad someone else recognizes it was because TImmy was rocked that he turned cavemen.
I said it would happen and it did.
He has traveling foot problems that creep up to his calf this time.
Bradley punches started slowing down severely after the first initial rocking.
He got flat footed as fuck just like he has show to do as a habit.
I still think Ruslan fucked him up and that fight took something from Bradley.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Juse actually agrees with the OP, Juse predicted Bradley to win as well......but there is a special thing to note here......The OP calls it a lil mans complex.....yeah in a way it is...but here is the thing.....Bradley fights the exact fight he tells you he will leading up to the fight....He is really a dumb guy...He doesn't fight to win, he fights to prove a point.....the OP calls it a lil mans complex, that is where lil guys always want to battle with the giants....Nate Robinson is an example of this and so is Hitler, George Bush Jr, and many other great leaders of our time....

But Bradley is just pure stupid....11 ko's on his record....what in gods name made him think he had power....the other team let him know they would be coming in because of the lack of Power Bradley had....but Bradley as dumb as he is....does exactly what he says he's gonna do...he doesn't give a fuck what his corners instructions are....

"He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is." Lou Duva

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I had Timmy ahead half way through the fight, after that, it was just a combination of him blowing his stamina to that point and him completely losing composure, and Manny won pretty much the rest of the rounds.

That said I almost don't blame Timmy for fighting for a KO because up to the half way point, it seemed like he was getting little credit for punches that he was landing clearly, and all that body work. Because of the last decision, the benefit of the doubt was going to Manny in each and every situation.

I seen Manny punch air for the last 15 seconds of a round that Timmy won, and then have the commentary team, and judging by the score, the judges as well, say that Manny won the round from the 15 second flurry, and that Timmy cant win the end of the round for employing defense.

8-4 Manny.

I cant get on Timmy for fighting that way, ask Marquez if its ever scored him a win over Pac. The judges were out to "get it right" last night.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

I had Timmy ahead half way through the fight, after that, it was just a combination of him blowing his stamina to that point and him completely losing composure, and Manny won pretty much the rest of the rounds.

That said I almost don't blame Timmy for fighting for a KO because up to the half way point, it seemed like he was getting little credit for punches that he was landing clearly, and all that body work. Because of the last decision, the benefit of the doubt was going to Manny in each and every situation.

I seen Manny punch air for the last 15 seconds of a round that Timmy won, and then have the commentary team, and judging by the score, the judges as well, say that Manny won the round from the 15 second flurry, and that Timmy cant win the end of the round for employing defense.

8-4 Manny.

I cant get on Timmy for fighting that way, ask Marquez if its ever scored him a win over Pac. The judges were out to "get it right" last night.

man get this weak ass shit out of here. you scored it 8-4 like 2 of the 3 judges. one judge had it 10-2, I had it 9-3. Timmy got credit he deserved. Manny clearly won damn near every rd he was given credit for. HBO even scored a late rd for Timmy based on that weak ass''he did better that rd'' principle. stop the BS act. Timmy got whipped and the judges scored it as such, apparently the same as you scored it. :kopfpatsch:

btw, 4-2 Timmy after 6 is pretty bias towards Timmy. Manny clearly won rds 2, 3, and 6. Timmy easily rds 1 and 4. rd 5 was a toss up type of rd that Timmy most likely edged.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

btw, 4-2 Timmy after 6 is pretty bias towards Timmy. Manny clearly won rds 2, 3, and 6. Timmy easily rds 1 and 4. rd 5 was a toss up type of rd that Timmy most likely edged.

Whatever, I didn't see it that way. It's not really worth rewatching either.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi one bias mofo. Having Timmy ahead at the half way point is just bs like King says.

Timmy fought stupid. Going for the Ko and gassing himself is an amateur move. He was fooled by the JMM lucky punch thinking he can do the same. He was spent by the 5th or 6th round. From there it was extremely easy work for Pac.

I had it 9-3 Pac.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi one bias mofo. Having Timmy ahead at the half way point is just bs like King says.

Timmy fought stupid. Going for the Ko and gassing himself is an amateur move. He was fooled by the JMM lucky punch thinking he can do the same. He was spent by the 5th or 6th round. From there it was extremely easy work for Pac.

I had it 9-3 Pac.

I had Manny winning the last 6 rounds, if I was biased, I wouldn't have that. Knock off the shit.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I had it 9-3 Pac.

I had Manny winning the last 6 rounds, if I was biased, I wouldn't have that. Knock off the shit.

There is no way Tim was ahead half way through the fight. At worst it was 3-3 through 6. And if you had Pac winning the last 6 it would been 9-3.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When it was first signed.

I picked Bradley to win it convincingly this time. Then as time went on, I'm sure a lot of us got the feeling that Pacquiao isn't finished yet. I'm glad the judges got it right this time. The first fight was a high way robbery. But Bradley was gracious in defeat as well, good sportsman. The awkward moment of the night was Pacquiao's mother putting a curse on Bradley with her beaded cross necklace, praying card and chipped up fingernail polish...

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

When it was first signed.

I picked Bradley to win it convincingly this time. Then as time went on, I'm sure a lot of us got the feeling that Pacquiao isn't finished yet. I'm glad the judges got it right this time. The first fight was a high way robbery. But Bradley was gracious in defeat as well, good sportsman. The awkward moment of the night was Pacquiao's mother putting a curse on Bradley with her beaded cross necklace, praying card and chipped up fingernail polish...

Gracious on defeat? He put blame on his leg again. "I hurt my leg half way thru the fight so it effected my performance"

Fuck off Timmy. :evil:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He just can't help himself. He doesn't realize if he just shut the fuck up---included after the first fight---he wouldn't have gotten so much shit. This guy was suicidal at the negative reaction.

I think Tim Bradley is a very good person. But, he has a stubborn immature quality that he will eventually grow out of in time. Unfortunately, by the time it happens his prime will be past. We are what we are I suppose. I can just see the glint in his eye when he had to tell about his calf and then the reaction to the crowd booing. He knows better. He just can't help it yet.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Even if Manny won 9 rounds, which he didn't, he barely won almost half of them. He missed a good amount of punches and threw 200 fewer than the first time. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was the lowest punch count Manny has ever produced in a 12 round fight. It wasn't dominating and a third fight isn't as pointless as everyone is saying. Timmy can do better. I doubt Manny can.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Even if Manny won 9 rounds, which he didn't, he barely won almost half of them. He missed a good amount of punches and threw 200 fewer than the first time. In fact, I'm pretty sure that was the lowest punch count Manny has ever produced in a 12 round fight. It wasn't dominating and a third fight isn't as pointless as everyone is saying. Timmy can do better. I doubt Manny can.

I don't care for a third fight. I'm not convinced Timmy can do better, or that he can sustain the type of fight and style needed to beat Manny convincingly enough for the judges. But I completely agree with you about the fight. Manny missed a whole lot of punches, and threw a lot less. He was also over credited for some land punches. The 118-110 scorecard was a croc of shit.

Anyway, the way Timmy, a fighter generally not known for his defense, dodged a shit ton of Manny's punches reaffirms my belief that Floyd would make Manny look extremely bad.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Manny won 8 or 9 rds. anything less or more that that, check your card. easy fight to score. there were 2 rds where you actually had to consider one or the other, rd 5 and 11. rds 1 and 4 easy for Tim. 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12 easy for Manny. so that's 8-2 Manny. give Tim both close rds its 8-4 (2 judges). Give Manny both its 10-2 (one judge). split them its 9-3 (myself, Kaos and others). its probably fair to split them. it all makes sense. easy fight to score. relatively easy win for Manny. enough with this Timmy can do better Manny cant nonsense. we've seen 2 fights. Timmy cant fuck with him and cant win more than 3 or 4 rds.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My point is that Manny didn't win rounds big. He won quite a few in the last 20-30 seconds where Bradley dropped his hands and seemed happy to give them away. It honestly didn't even seem real to me. I hate conspiracy theories, but I said before this went down that Timmy's business with Arum was most likely a two fight deal with Manny. I bet they lock down III this fall so Bob can compete with the Mayweather card and Timmy fights for his shot at Floyd in 2015 when he's a free man.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bradley won 4...5 rounds at the most. It could be argued he won only 3. Clear win. No other way to say it. Its hard to ignore the negative opinion of the win the same Floyd gets shit on. There...i said it.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

http://www.boxingscene.com/compubox-pac ... tch--76685

Case dismissed.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And my man David doesn't talk no shit.

http://www.boxingscene.com/examining-br ... rds--76683