Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
The word is that its not cut and dry that Kambosos fights Haney next. Dibella seems to be taking advantage of the jackpot scenario to maximize Kambosos' money, and rightfully fucking so. So he's putting out feelers for Haney (Hearn), Tank (Floyd/Ellerbe), Garcia (De La Hoya), Stevenson (Arum).

How do those fights go?

I think he loses to everyone but Garcia. I think either Tank or Haney will get him the most money, as those 2 have been getting the most money at 135/140 as is.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Hard to disagree, but I think he makes it a tough night on a lot of guys

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Promoting 101 he should fight a bum in Australia. That's usually how they do it. If not a rematch, which as of now doesnt look like its gonna happen.

I think Haney beats him, due to styles Haney is basically better than Kambosos at what Kambosos likes to do. I think he has a better chance at Tank. And I think Ryan he is very live against he could def pull an upset at that one

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I kinda hate that im saying this, but I wouldnt be mad if he fought a bum in Australia. BUT, if he does, he loses his position of fighting the big fight there. Australia is also a bad place to host this because of the absurd lockdowns they have going over there.

But the division is Kambosos right now, and he a humble dude, so im willing to give him a bly.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Idk man....
Haney is trying to fight like Floyd and Ryan Garcia looks like Oscar.but they are both chinny man and have bad stamina

Haney clearly beat Diaz today,but his legs and chin look very shaky in spots man...
I dont think Haney beats loma or Davis cuz of his chin and stamina and he doesn't have enough power to keep the real elite off of him

I feel like Haney possibly can't make 135 right anymore thats a reason why his legs look so dam shaky...not even sure he beats kambosos man idk

He boxes great,has good skill looks like Floyd a little but not nearly enough.... I see a lot of holes in these young guys man I still think loma beats all of them aside from shakur

He wins a teo rematch,always thought that and still do even at 140

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:28 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Idk man....
Haney is trying to fight like Floyd and Ryan Garcia looks like Oscar.but they are both chinny man and have bad stamina

Haney clearly beat Diaz today,but his legs and chin look very shaky in spots man...
I dont think Haney beats loma or Davis cuz of his chin and stamina and he doesn't have enough power to keep the real elite off of him

I feel like Haney possibly can't make 135 right anymore thats a reason why his legs look so dam shaky...not even sure he beats kambosos man idk

He boxes great,has good skill looks like Floyd a little but not nearly enough.... I see a lot of holes in these young guys man I still think loma beats all of them aside from shakur

He wins a teo rematch,always thought that and still do even at 140

I had the same thought. Haney trying to fight like Floyd, Garcia trying to fight like Oscar, and Shakur trying to fight like Shakur.

It's gonna be hard for haney to fight his own identity, there's a lot of Floyd Sr in Haney too. But his dimensions put him in the same kind of range as Easter and Paul Williams. I think its gonna be tough for Haney unless he finds power, which he clearly doesnt have and will only have if he moves up in weight. But he's already Chiney at this weight. I dont think he'll ever have the right balance of boxing, size, and power to be the best, but I think he can outbox everyone not named Shakur and Tank. Hell I think Kambosos might be a really tough fight, I said Kambosos didnt have sufficient power, yet he was still able to batter Teo.

Eddie Hearn paying Devin a lot too, so the pressure gonna be on Devin to be in exciting fights instead of boxing ppls ears off in the most boring fashion.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Haney is clearly more suited for 140 man..he'll also be at 147 in the next 5 yrs hes only like 22
The kid can box man he has skill

But if he exchanges with dudes like loma and Davis it's a wrap hes going to sleep...
I think his chin and legs will be better at 140 and 47 vuz he'll make those weights much easier

But its still a lot of flaws and issues man...
Diaz landed way to many clean lefts on him.
Loma and Davis land those same shots hes getting koed...teo will knock him out to

If he exchanges with the elite hes going down or to sleep....shakur is most likely to beat all of them cuz hes just that much better.
Scary thing is I'm.not sure Haney or Garcia beat kambosos thats more of a 50-50 fight

I think kambosos can hurt Haney MRE than he can hurt him... Hoping he beats kambosos cus hes American and it would be great to have on his resume

But its scary I'm.just not sure these young guys are ready...loma smells blood man after he beats commey this week hes coming for all these kids

Right now today he still beats Haney and Garcia for sure there not ready...he probably beats Davis but I'm.sure floyd will keep him far away from him

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

YEah, he might be a late bloomer. He's long and wide bodied. But you hope he develops a chin and power as he fills out and moves up. Youd figure someone like a robert easter falls into this category, but he went no where. So physically Haney might just be a dud and cant really move up effectively. But he'll see.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:58 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
i will say we saw Kambosos, Haney, and Tank the last 2 weeks, and Kambosos by far looked the more impressive and he by far fought the better competition. that said i wouldnt hesitate to pick Tank and id slightly favor Haney.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Loma is this Saturday...
So we should see at least 2 big showdowns in 2022 man.kambosos is gonna fight Haney or loma possibly but hes talking like the money man now saying dudes gotta come to Australia cuz he has all 3 belts

Loma smells blood man...hes gonna wash commey up than I think hes gonna try hard to get one of these dudes in the ring this yr.
Based on wat I've seen loma will wash all of them

Kambosos,Haney,and tank bring nothing to the table against loma man its just that simple...
Loma looked very impressive against nakatani he stopped him wen teo couldn't

Now I believe hes gonna stop commey to tho not as fast as teo did...but I think loma beats these kids man its a lot of flaws he'll exploit

Board index » General Boxing Chat