Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice u clearly on crack man....
Floyd beat the piss out of Marquez right after he was robbed against PAC in the rematch

Than Marquez went on to sleep PAC how u got slept in the sand AFTER FLOYD EMBARASSED HIM :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U clearly are biased and have a love affair with tc for some reason...if its such easy work for tc against keef and Spence than he should get the fight made

U sound mad stupid bro hes needs both there names on his resume cus his resume is dogshit

He beat porter after Thurman and brook decisively beat his ass 7 yrs ago...he was the 5th man to beat porter at the end of the day cuz danny was robbed :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Anyway whatever man believe wat u want bro....
But I wouldn't be surprised if he lost to keef now cuz hes still the naturally bigger man and hes younger than tc

Spence still beats him cuz hes 3 yrs younger,taller,more of a reach snr naturally bigger

At best its a 50-50 fight now even still between him and Spence so keep putting ya foot in ya mouth

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Marquez was out his weight class. You can't boast on Floyd beating a little guy. That's just dumb.

All I'm going to say is Crawford is unproven but has shown glimpses of greatness. Floyd fought few fighters in their prime. Yea he fought almost all the popular names, but not at the right time. If he dominated Oscar, Maidana, and Pacquiao in a way, I'd be sold on this unbeatable myth. If Terence knocks out Spence, Charlo and Thurman, which I believe he can, I'd put him and Floyd near a 50/50 fight.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Stay tuned.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Stay tuned.

For? :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Stay tuned.

For? :eusa_think:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
That's some cryptic, cliffhanger shit.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:59 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Im tired of all that "at the right time" nonsense where it applies to Floyd. He seems to be the only one who gets this designation. Dude tried to fight Oscar and Shane sooner than he did, they declined, but Floyd gets penalized for it. Tried to fight pacquiao sooner but Pacquiao the base head ran from the table when they told him to take a test. Dude beat Oscar quite clearly and a dumb judge got his card wrong. He beat a near prime Pacquiao clearer than anyone not named Mega Juan Marquez, who needed 4 fights to get the soup right, and Floyd himself 2 years prior 12-0'd Marquez. Beat Maidana twice at the tail end of his career at 37, and suddenly that's what makes him overrated.... :lol: :lol: and ripe pickings for a Crawford convo.

I cant.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dudes are crazy haters bro still after all these yrs its just sad....Oscar and Shane showed why they would have never beaten Floyd in the 24 rds they fought against each other

Oscar got outboxed and out hustled twice by Shane...
Shane got ouboxed twice by winky and forest

Floyd was a much better boxer than winky,Shane and Forrest...he wanted to fight Shane and Oscar from 200-2004 but they were busy with each other,and anyone else but floyd

Wen Floyd beat Oscar and Shane they were to old,he beat canelo he was to young, he beat Marquez he was to small but he was bigger than PAC tho all 4 times they were in the ring together :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

These arguments never made any sense back then and they still dont now man its ridiculous

Floyd took dudes to school wen he was clearly past his prime...

He clearly and decisively beat PAC and canelo period

PAC beat a prime undefeated Thurman 4 yrs after floyd CLEARLY defeated PAC!!

BUT AGAIN IT'LL ALWAYS BE AN EXCUSE

floyd beat the shut out of Marquez in 09 on a 2 yr layoff he shut him out....

DIDN'T MARQUEZ ICE PAC IN 2012 AFTER FLOYD embarrassed HIM??

RJ and ice stfu ya sound stupid

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Dudes are crazy haters bro still after all these yrs its just sad....Oscar and Shane showed why they would have never beaten Floyd in the 24 rds they fought against each other

Floyd was a much better boxer than winky,Shane and Forrest...he wanted to fight Shane and Oscar from 200-2004 but they were busy with each other,and anyone else but floyd

Wen Floyd beat Oscar and Shane they were to old,he beat canelo he was to young, he beat Marquez he was to small but he was bigger than PAC tho all 4 times they were in the ring together :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

These arguments never made any sense back then and they still dont now man its ridiculous

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Regardless of bs talk of wanting to fight yhem earlier, the facts remain that he fought them when he fought them. It absolutely makes sense. Marquez was small. It's just a fact. After fighting at featherweight and super featherweight for his whole career, Marquez had 2 fights at lightweight before jumping 2 weight divisions to fight the best fighter in the world. No tune ups to get adjusted to the weight. Yall retarded for worshipping that shit and some nuthugging fans for real. Pacquiao had 10 fights at welterweight before he fought Floyd.

Floyd beat a DLH that had fought once in 3 years and that was against Mayorga and he hadn't fought in a year. Dude already had 4 losses and basically had one foot in and one foot out of boxing. And Floyd still struggled with him. He didn't look great at all. Y'all glorifying that nigga hard.

Don't even mention Mosley. The version Floyd fought had been beat 5 times and hadn't looked great since Forrest took his soul. He barely scraped by Mayorga and got the Floyd fight after a win against Margarito. Mosley was out of the ring 15 months and 38 years old. Who gets credit for shit like this other than Floyd? The Winky Wright and Forrest that beat Mosley 6-8 years earlier would have gave Floyd problems as well.

After all the wars Manny fought against Marquez, Morales, Margarito and so on, Floyd fought a Pacquiao that hadn't had a knockout in ten fights and was not coming hard as he use to. Neither fighter looked great and I feel Manny did better than people give him credit for because Floyd limited the action so much.

Floyd didn't take anybody 0s except for Corrales, Hatton and Canelo. His resume has all the names and I acknowledge his achievements and skills, but I'm not going to overlook age and timing of fights for anybody. Boxing champions, p4p, and matchups is all about timing.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

If it was so easy to excel in ur mid and late 30es than everyone would do it....
Leonard,Duran and hearns these DudeS were washed up at 30

Leonard only came.back to fight hagler cuz he ran out of coke money :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

These dudes were great,but they didn't love boxing like floyd weren't dedicated to the craft like floyd not even close

A 36 yr old floyd schooled a young lion like canelo you'll never see no shit like that again...
Chavez was 33 wen he fought Oscar and he got killed remember that??

Leonard thought he was gonna use a washed up Camacho as a spring board for his comeback but than he got washed up and retired for good

So ya need to slow down and stop disrespecting floyd like this its disgusting and I won't stand for it...
U gotta let Crawford finish his career cuz I think hes gonna lose to someone before he retires

I don't care wat ya say,its not a sure thing at all he beats keef right now or Spence

He has to prove it man,ya can't be just handing him hypothetical wins this SHIT dont work like that

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

RJ my personal opinion based on wat Oscar and Shane did to each other is that they never would have beaten floyd...thats just my opinion

Both had stamina problems,both could be outboxed and were outboxed by much lesser skilled boxers than Floyd man period...
Floyd wanted to fight cotton much earlier at 140 it was cotton who was pussy

I remember cotto was in the crowd wen floyd beat gatti the camera came on him he looked as pale and white as a ghost :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Somebody get me that video please....
Floyd beat the absolute best version of zab.
... He clearly beat Oscar even tho I agree he had a off bight in the ring that night

Man all .saying is we gotta see how Crawford finishes up before entertaining this....

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

No doubt there's less than a few fighters like Floyd and Hopkins who not only take care of their bodies outside of the ring, but also inside of the ring with defense and not taking punishment where they can benefit with longer primes and school younger fighters with experience. I give Floyd all the credit for doing that and all that he gave to the Sport. Saying Crawford would be a good matchup with Floyd isn't a knock on Floyd. If Floyd was young and still fighting, everyone would be clamoring for that fight and many would give Bud a chance.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe only sounds smart to someone dumb.

From 2000-2004 Floyd was a Jr lightweight, lightweight, and Jr. welter.

Oscar and Shane were at 147-154. It was never a reasonable, actual fight that could be made. Floyd was just chasing a check even mentioning those names.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

At the end of the day, Crawford would be Floyd's toughest challenge and Floyd never beat a guy who was undefeated , multiple weight prime P4P fighter at 147 settled in the weight. Skilled like that, southpaw with power and confidence. Dog in him.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

From 2000-2004 Floyd was a Jr lightweight, lightweight, and Jr. welter.

Oscar and Shane were at 147-154. It was never a reasonable, actual fight that could be made. Floyd was just chasing a check even mentioning those names.

The weight never mattered to Floyd...he would have gladly fought Oscar and Shane at 147 and moved up the 7 PDS and defeated them.
Ice u are either stupid,or lieing to yourself

Crawford would have just been another victim another wide decision or possibly a late too cuz Crawford is chinny.
Floyd was at 135 140 he would have gladly fought Shane or Oscar at 147 from 2000-2004 but they ran away

Oscar and Shane had a lot of excuses back then
U are clearly delusional if u really believe Crawford presented a real challenge a real threat to Floyd....

Leonard and hearns presented a real challenge and threat to Floyd stylistically they match up well with Floyd but thats about it....nobody else does that period

They got the speer,power and size over Floyd....
Not speed maybe but the other things.
Ur on crack man wat u think Crawford presented a challenge for Leonard and hearns to?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Let's see how stupid u really willing to go

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:00 am 

Cash on hand:

It dont matter if Floyd was willing to fight them. THERE WAS NO INTEREST in seeing lightweight ass Floyd who wasnt even on PPV yet, against those guys. Floyd was a nobody in those years. Known only to Boxing fans. Oscar and Shane were bigger stars at that time.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Ur blind dumb hater if you think Floyd would wash Crawford. That's ridiculous.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice this whole thread is ridiculous
Crawford isn't a all time great today end of story

This thread should have been made wen Crawford was done u jumping on the dick way to early bro...
Giving Crawford hypothetical wins against keef and Spence that he hasnt got u sound retarded

Nigga he doesn't have the resume u retard...
Spence has a way better resume he beat both garcias,porter first and a prime brook in the UK

He has way more of a leg to stand on for a potential floyd matchup and its laughable with him even

Just stop bro....
U gotta come back with this in a few yrs

Board index » General Boxing Chat