Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lopez Kambosos
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Haney gonna work Jojo for real,might evens top him.

Tank gonna fuck Cruz up, Cruz dont have a jab. He a pitbull. If he was a bigger beast than Tank, he'd be where Tank is. Tank got too much firepower to be out pitbull'd by Cruz.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Teogot wat he deserved man he became everything he accused loma of being...throught himself to be a god,overconfident, weight drained and like I said his father is a lifetime liability

All the turmoil,bad habits and distraction finally caught up...and Fulton clearly beat Figaroa the 66% were biased Mexicans on that showtime poll :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Fulton clearly won 7-8 RDS landed the cleaner shots all night,great counters, better head shots figeroa just another mexi that doesn't feel shit and walks thru everything

He set great traps,countered all night he landed the stringers shots and Fulton also did great body work to

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a shame man always the same story with these NY fighters... Zab had his liability of a father to hold him back now teo has one to.
He can come back from.this and still have a hof career but he needs to really dedicate himself to this game

At this level u gotta have a game plan for 12 RDS u ain't gonna stop dudes like kambosos and loma mab u just not...at 140 it only gets harder he doesn't have the power to stop Taylor or Ramirez either

Top dogs up there even the middle class 140 pders will eat his best shots for breakfast...
Bring on teo broner at 140 next man sign me up :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Still trying to figure out why tank fighting on a Sunday, LOL

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

if this shit does 250k they should throw a parade in his honor.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
agreed. is it they don't want to go head to head with Haney? A fucking SUNDAY! With no Monday holiday?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

That was a Mayweather Promotions idea. They are trying to make Tank/MP the cash cow by carving their own slot on Sundays. Floyd spoke on it recently. Floyd said you might get ppl out and about at the club or working saturdays, but in general everybody is home on a sunday. He's not wrong.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

agreed. is it they don't want to go head to head with Haney? A fucking SUNDAY! With no Monday holiday?

and go head to head with SNF featuring Patrick Mahomes lol. idk. maybe they trying to sabotage him knowing the PPV will bomb.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

E907777 wrote:

That was a Mayweather Promotions idea. They are trying to make Tank/MP the cash cow by carving their own slot on Sundays. Floyd spoke on it recently. Floyd said you might get ppl out and about at the club or working saturdays, but in general everybody is home on a sunday. He's not wrong.

thats the dumbest shit i ever heard. Saturday night is prime time. very few people are throwing fight parties on Sunday night only to have to go to work Monday mornings. if people dont care enough to buy a PPV on Saturday they not buying it on Sunday either. but some wouldve watched Saturday but wont watch on Sunday night, cause Sunday night sports has NFL and MLB on prime time all year round.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It could also be this..as mayweather has colluded with Haney in the past, and the whole dazn platform maybe they feel is an unknown quantity to go up against. Idk which fight was signed first.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

thats the dumbest shit i ever heard. Saturday night is prime time. very few people are throwing fight parties on Sunday night only to have to go to work Monday mornings. if people dont care enough to buy a PPV on Saturday they not buying it on Sunday either. but some wouldve watched Saturday but wont watch on Sunday night, cause Sunday night sports has NFL and MLB on prime time all year round.

You dont know if you dont try. Me personally I'm not watching baseball, football or any other sport over a boxing big name fight unless it's the playoffs even if i was paying for it, and im sure they wouldn't dare run parallel to the playoffs. But I wouldn't cancel a night out or some other kind of even on a saturday for it, especially if I had a wife and kids. So the logic of everyone is home on a sunday...applies to be quite well and a lot of others that I know of.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

no fucking way they are hesitant to go up against Devin Haney. ask any legit boxing fan which fight they'd rather watch. Haney is nothing. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

E907777 wrote:

You dont know if you dont try. Me personally I'm not watching baseball, football or any other sport over a boxing big name fight unless it's the playoffs even if i was paying for it, and im sure they wouldn't dare run parallel to the playoffs. But I wouldn't cancel a night out or some other kind of even on a saturday for it, especially if I had a wife and kids. So the logic of everyone is home on a sunday...applies to be quite well and a lot of others that I know of.

nobody is paying to watch Tank KO a tomato can when they can watch Patrick Mahomes for free. its ridiculous. if you wanna go the Sunday night route at least pick your spots better. i can practically guarantee you are in the heavy minority of those who would choose this PPV. not that you're paying for anything. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

PPVs have been a Saturday night staple forever and we've obviously seen a ton of successful ones. November 6 was extraordinary. UFC did over 700k and Canelo did over 800k. but these fools thinking they landed on some unforeseen gold mind with this Sunday night idea. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

no fucking way they are hesitant to go up against Devin Haney. ask any legit boxing fan which fight they'd rather watch. Haney is nothing. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Relax man, I didnt say I believed it :lol: im just putting out ideas.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

E907777 wrote:

nobody is paying to watch Tank KO a tomato can when they can watch Patrick Mahomes for free. its ridiculous. if you wanna go the Sunday night route at least pick your spots better. i can practically guarantee you are in the heavy minority of those who would choose this PPV. not that you're paying for anything. :lol:

I dont think a boxing fan is choosing a regular season football game over a boxing star man. But aint no way we can verify whos the majority of minority here, So it's immaterial.

KO'ing a tomato can is the perfect time to test the Sunday format. Do you think its better for them to test it with a big fight with everything riding on it? No way. You try that with a Rolly or Cruz, on a Sunday, and see what numbers you get before you do it with a bigger fight. You set your targets, and see if you hit them. If it works, you know you'll hit big with a better fight, if not, you dont do this shit on a sunday again.

What you need to understand is thieves like us who dont pay, and the effects of COVID have changed the landscape and all these entities are trying to find new formulas to get the numbers up. They have to try.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

the fuck you mean "us??" :lol:

but yes, that was a very well thought out post and i will concede. good job.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

the fuck you mean "us??" :lol:

but yes, that was a very well thought out post and i will concede. good job.

Negus, i said it to Burowz, now its your turn. You dont pay!! You a piece of shit thief, just like the rest of us :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Negus i paid a one time small flat fee. so I paid something. YOU dont pay shit! :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

I buy alot. I bought Canelo- Plant

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Negus i paid a one time small flat fee. so I paid something. YOU dont pay shit! :rofl:

I pay for Dazn. So FUCK YOU!!! :hammer: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The newest excuse now is that Lopez had fluid on the lungs going into the fight and could have died during the fight. I dont think there has ever been this much excuses after a fight...other than with Wilder. Which is ironic because Lopez told Wilder to man up and accept his loss. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

so DAZN just showed a montage video of a shitload of boxers and retired boxers wishing Shawn Porter a happy retirement. including Hopkins, Cotto, Spencer, and Crawford. shit was dope. Porter is on the set tonight.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

idgaf about womens boxing but this girl Jessica McCaskill has 6 fucking belts. :lol:

and she has an exciting style, is well spoken, and kinda cute. also saw a couple of the ring card girls with some phat asses. :smile81:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

these brothas coming out in Mexican colors to fight their Mexican opponent is getting played out now. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Boxing Chat