Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Boxing Chat

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The better guy dont always win. Especially with southpaws. Tarver wasn't better than Roy. But when two guysat that levelmatchup anything can happen

TC aint at that level

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Crawford may be discounted due to his opposition. Porter was supposed to be his toughest test, and he got stopped and retired. Dude has yet to struggle, close decision, hurt badly, tough fight, none of that in nearly 40 fights. He may be way better than we giving credit for.

I think if Spence sign to fight he gonna get a beating worse than Porter cause Spence is right there to be hit.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

The better guy dont always win. Especially with southpaws. Tarver wasn't better than Roy. But when two guysat that levelmatchup anything can happen

TC aint at that level

Yes he is.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice just stop man put down the pills or that shit u been shooting up :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dog are u retarded man?? Crawford lost the first 4 RDS against that midget Gamboa...
And gamboa had him hurt real bad

Nigga knock it off u sound more stupid than usual....get off TCS nuts nigga god dam come uP for air he ain't in this discussion

Floyd was 3-3 with zab for the first 6 rds he didn't lose the first 4 RDS thats a lie....
And he didn't struggle with Oscar he clearly beat him

If Oscar fought him from 2000 to 2003 wen they were both at top rank he would have beat him still....
Bro Oscar lost twice to Shane and floyd does everything better than Shane

U sound stupid bro just stop

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tc struggled with kaviaskas whatever his name is.got dropped and they ruled it a slip.
Bro this nigga ain't on that level wouldn't even beat a prime Oscar...

Tc is chinny on the low....
Was struggling with porter for 10 rds man u acting like he won 8 of the first 10 rds and dominated porter wen that wasnt the case

It was 5-5 or 6-4 after 10 than he got the ko nigga knock it off.... Tc has a lot of work to do before hes on that level in that discussion

He beats keef,Spence and charlo at 154 than like I said we can discuss this....till than get off TCS nuts man this is embarrassing

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Moe is right. TC was having a close fight with a Porter up until the stoppage, and this is more or less Prime Crawford. Prime Floyd, even past it 38ish Floyd is the level to 10-2 a Porter. This is still too different classes of skills, no matter how nice Crawford looks, he simply has to showcase a lot more to even make this a good discussion. I mean shit, it says enough that all you can hinge on is where Floyd took a good shot, and these was all fights where Floyd pretty much pitched shut outs down the stretch and clearly won.

Zab was beat so clearly down the stretch he tried to hit Floyd low which started a Melee. Mosley got dismantled after he got the 2 shots on Floyd. Pacquiao is the second best fighter of his era and had a rep for making dudes look like they been in a fight. Floyd left without a scratch and no question that he was superior. I'm not even sure if a Prime Crawford could perform as well against the same Pacquiao that Floyd.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gamboa was an undefeated Gold Medal winner, he took a couple early rounds and he got stopped. Kavauskas got KTFO. No struggle at all vs either of them.

Bottom line is, TC has never been busted up or in deep waters. You can say Porter was close but it was no struggle Crawford was confident and strong the while way and stopped him with ease. Spence or Thurman didnt come close to that.

So the point is, we dont even know HOW good he is or can be yet. Cause his toughest test just got retired. I feel pretty confident TC would whip Zab and Pacman. Pac didnt have the reach to box with Floyd. Crawford does.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice knock it off man....
U are nuts if u really believe this nonsense ur speaking. Tc has no shit against prime Floyd and PAC in there 20es period

Floyd and PAC at 130-140 were lightning fast with power so just knock it off...
The 40 yr old PAC that beat Thurman probably beats Crawford :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro Floyd was 36 wen he took canelo to school and pitched a shutout....
Bro I'm trying to be nice here man

I think tc could beat cotto and Mosley at 135-140...
Beats cotto at 147 to he has more skills then those guys more dimensions to his game

But PAC and Floyd?? No wat in hell...
Spence and tc could definitely beat some guys from back then in yesteryear but dudes got no shot against Floyd and PAC thats just silly talk

Prime Oscar probably whips tc and Spence if we really keeping it 100

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Spence and tc gotta beat each other and Thurman before either one can get mentioned in a thread like this... Bro everyone knows gamboa won the first for rfs against tc and had him badly hurt

Hes chinny man and very hittable Floyd and PAC shit would have got ugly...

Spence and tc barely beat porter struggled with that man.... PAC demolished Bradley who's a better version of Porter 3 times :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

PAC and Floyd would have dominated porter shit would have been close to a shutout or a late stoppage for both....shit PAC might have taken porter out in 6-8 RDS if tc did it in 11

Like I said man if tc beats Spence,keef and charlo than we can talk

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:21 am 

Cash on hand:

TC beats any version of Pac. Pac and his 67 inch reach would be on the outside all night getting clipped.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Look at Floyd get rocked. And eat alot of leather. Dont tell me Crawford couldn't do Floyd worse than this

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice, you're losing it man. You're engaging in Floyd cherry picking. So let me just leave this here.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Pac clearly stunning Floyd with more Southpaw heat lol when Moe said this never happened. Floyd has amazing recuperative powers and is TBE. Not arguing that. But Pac, Zab, Corley, aint on Craw's level. And dont present the type of problems Bud would against TBE. [/youtube]Pac clearly stunning Floyd with more Southpaw heat lol when Moe said this never happened.

Floyd has amazing recuperative powers and is TBE. Not arguing that. But Pac, Zab, Corley, aint on Craw's level. And dont present the type of problems Bud would against TBE.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:40 am 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bruh, a knock back, isnt a hurting. he got him with a good punch. Nothing more.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

No doubt Terence would've given Floyd some problems. Floyd wouldn't have the mental advantage he normally has. Against his most skilled adversaries DLH and Pacquiao, he fought very cautious and didn't look great. Crawford brings more that will trouble Floyd than anybody he faced. Both Pacquiao and Oscar were a little past their prime when they fought Floyd.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

If Spence, Thurman, Ugas and Charlo/Castana get in the ring with him before he retires, greater evidence will be there to see. This guy could end up undisputed in 3 weight divisions before he retires if these dudes step up.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man I aint losing shit lol yall worshipping. Im saying a guy who has been P4P #2 or #1 for the last six years or so, guves another fighter who was P4P #1 or #2, for many years, a good fight. And has potential to pull it off. That's all im saying and yall acting like im speaking blasphemous.

Like I said a bum would beat Floyd.

Terence matches up well.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice u talking about corley man Floyd was a child in that fight :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro he would take Crawford serious much more than he took corley...he wouldn't be in the kitchen to get hit like he was against corley and zab man u bugging. He has every advantage against tc...speed,quickness, reflexes, thinking and adjustment s

Plus he would have found a way to get under TCS skin remembere this guys retarded never been the sharpest knife in the draw...
TCS a great fighter,dudes got talent and skill,but u gotta remembere this shit is mental and psychological warfare and NOBODY did that better than Floyd

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
TC beats any version of Pac. Pac and his 67 inch reach would be on the outside all night getting clipped.

Stop man, just stop. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Portermade. And raised a great point...
U can get in TCS head dude gets mad if u don't worship or bow down to him that's the word around.

He gets mad over tweets and wen media members question his resume.....
Floyd would have got under his skin and made him fight stupid and make mistakes to where he could have ran into something and got koed

135-140 PD Floyd that beat corrales and gatti knacks him out....the 147 PD Floyd that fought aggressive and beat Ortiz and Mosley probably stops him to

And remember man Floyd adjusted and gave zab a beatdown he was on his way to a tko or a regular ko in the 11th before zab started that melee hitting him low...

U bugging out bro talking about reach being why he'd beat PAC man ur nuts....PAC would have koed tc for sure thats not even a question

Bro u gotta wait man....
We gotta revisit this in 2-3 yrs
Now that TCS a free agent its no excuses he needs to get these other guys in the ring

Nigga been popping bshit for yrs with charlo so go fight the nigga and win....Floyd and PAC fought and beat bigger dudes like canelo and cotto so if TCS as great as u say he should be able to beat charlo at 154 than

He needs to put his money WHERE UR MOUTH IS and reward this faith u have in him

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stop man, just stop. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

What's wrong with this statement?? Pacman a fuckin featherweight who couldn't even beat a Marquez and got washed against Floyd. Me saying Terence would whoop him aint no crazy shit to say.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Did he fight mad against Porter?? STFU lol he was calm, smiling and in control the entire way.

Floyd was already a two weight champ when he fought Corley, not a child at all. You dont know shit lol

He doesnt have every advantage against TC.

TC is taller, longer reach, more power.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tc and Floyd the same height but if anything Floyd's taller...and he doesn't have a longer reach either u just making shit up now :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro just let go of this dream until its further evidence that ur even allowed to jock tc this hard....
Like the above poster said we need more evidence

WAY MORE EVIDENCE
gotta see how he looks and if hr even beats keef,Spence and charlo

Remember bro Floyd decisively beat dudes....master boxers like canelo and jmm he shut these guys out so u need to slow down

This nigga tc lost 4 RDS and was hurt against the midget gamboa, dropped by kavalaskas...
Yes he came back to stop them but he was losing both fights until he took over

Thats not winning decisively u clown,thats rallying to win wen u was down which I respect but thats not dominating shit

Bro Floyd dominated....
And he had close wins against maidana and Castillo but he still obviously won both IMO

Close but clear wins....
Tc had a lot of close calls already and these dudes were nowhere near these guys Floyd dominated or won against close

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man keef aint shit now. That's easy work you sound foolish hyping him lol. Spence tucking that tail he knows wussup.

Like i said, Crawford undefeated in dam near 40 fights. He aint a kid like Canelo was, he not overrated like Marquez, not small and been defeated numerous times like Pac.

I dont care who Floyd beat. He never beat anyone as good as Crawford, with skill power and confidence like that and at their absolute best. You can look it up I aint lying. SO THEY WOULD BOTH BE EACHOTHERS BEST OPPONENT.

Board index » General Boxing Chat